It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doj abruptly drops case against gun runner who threatened to reveal clintons libya dealings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

what? huh?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thread title:

doj abruptly drops case against gun runner who threatened to reveal clintons libya dealings

Future thread title:

"DOJ covers up, Hillary sends Stinger missiles to Whats-IS to shoot down Russian and Syrian aircraft over Allepo."

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

and then armageddon?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

and then armageddon?

Thats why I mentioned Afghanistan, for historical perspective. Soviet pilots began to refuse to fly... thats what the west wants over Allepo. Since 'coalition' forces are losing, its time for desperation measures.

Someone else can clarify whether military aircraft defense technology against small heat seekers is improved since then.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

OLD NEWS

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That was downed by an anti aircraft gun. Another member handed my ass to me, pointing out the flashes of air bursting rounds and the resulting fireball of vaporized hydraulic fluid.

Edit: Go full screen and slow it during the first seven seconds. 'Blinking' is incendiary anti aircraft rounds, not a heat seeker.
edit on 9-10-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

edit on 9-10-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

us-missile-brought-russian-helicopter-syria -report

Those flashes look more like flare countermeasures than AA flak

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Flare Counter measures extend away from the air frame to draw heat seekers away. They don't flash on board, that would draw heat seekers towards the aircraft.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
blackmail yes. but in this instance, i cannot say that's a bad thing. H.Clinton is evil and deserves all the karma she gives out.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

prior to the rule of Lenin.

And after Lenin came Stalin; who will be the next Stalin?

en.wikipedia.org...-1931.29

The early years of Stalin's Gulag (1929-1931)[edit] The GULAG was an administration body that watched over the camps; eventually its name would be used for these camps retrospectively. After Lenin's death in 1924, Stalin was able to take control of the government, and began to form the gulag system.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join