It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doj abruptly drops case against gun runner who threatened to reveal clintons libya dealings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: dashen

One wonders to what "private security experts," she may have been referring hmm?

Maybe one in which she already places a great deal of trust and one which has the means and ability to make such events occur?

Here we have elected and appointed officials working with privately funded firms that would not be held to the same standard of decency to which we expect our government to hold itself.

o snap.
you think t&m was running weapons into benghazi for distribution to daesh & co?
if there is an invoice or email floating around out there this story would blow up like baghdad

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't know if they did, but they would certainly be the kind of firm that would be called upon to perform such tasks.

Think about the amount of trust the Clintons would have to have in a company to hire them to act as private security in addition to the Secret Service detail.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

One wonders to what "private security experts," she may have been referring hmm?

Maybe one in which she already places a great deal of trust and one which has the means and ability to make such events occur?

Here we have elected and appointed officials working with privately funded firms that would not be held to the same standard of decency to which we expect our government to hold itself.

with Nathan Rothschild on the board of that organization and the access they have, they may be around the clock enforcers of the NWO

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And Soros is involved as well.

And to think, none of this information would have come to light except for the fact that Hillary had her little medical episode in public view which then lead to Chelsea's apartment. From there ATS member IAMTAT made the discovery of MetroCare Home Health services using that same address.

The fact that snopes saw fit to "debunk," the claim makes it all the more likely to be true in my mind. Especially when it can be shown that snopes "debunk," is in itself bogus.

Shenanigans!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

¡SHENANIGANS!

no wonder oppressive criminal regimes want to censor the interwebs.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's unbelievable these days;,things are happening and I'm appalled by these people who have read all these facts reply being"So"world is headed for a spiral to oblivion

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The fact Hillary actually has a shot at the presidency with this much baggage is astounding!
The amount of "favors" she will owe for being handed the presidency like this will be long...
Might even take 3 terms to fulfill.

If she wins there will probably be an acceptance speech of sorts.
Thanking all the DNC staffers for paving the way with their corpses and the MSM for sticking to the official narrative.

edit on 6-10-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Reading and thinking about all of this must be a bit like how reasonable people thought prior to the rule of Lenin.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Perhaps Hillary isnt the end all be all, but the man or woman that takes over? Shame. Total shame.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Already posted here:

so it would seem old chap.
but the main difference is that mine was posted in a colourful english accent, you see.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Already posted here:

the article you linked conveniently omitted the fact that Mr Turi already blabbed to Fox news about the whole operation from the top down. with mountains of proof and paperwork.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't really read Fox News so I wasn't aware. I try not to use overly biased sources.

Touché about the accent :-)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
odd that the doj would abruptly drop his case that was set to begin in early november.
he named.names.
operational procedures
state dept special groups
foreign contractors.who.ferried us weapons to islamic extremists

he spilled.the beans

last year, in his only extended television interview, Turi provided Fox News with documents and email exchanges he had with high-level members of Congress as well as military, and State Department employees to back up his claim that the Obama administration authorized in 2011, at the height of the Arab Spring, a covert weapons program that spun out of control.

"That's where I came up with this 'zero footprint' Arab supply chain, whereby, our foreign ally supplies another, Arab country," Turi said. In this case, the US would supply conventional weapons to a U.S. ally-Qatar, who would inturn supply them to Libya, as a kind of workaround.

"If you want to limit the exposure to the US
government, what you simply do is outsource it to your allies," Turi said, describing the practice. "The partners-the Qataris, and the Emiratis did exactly what they were contracted to do."

this is blackmail of hillary isnt it?
with all his revelations mr turi may not be long for this earth

Eh, not news for those who know the us, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and turkey have been funding and arming militants there and in Syria. Par for the course. We even know that many of the arms came from Croatia.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Old news. What covering up Ben Ghazi all about. Arms shipments from Libya to the next victim state on the hit list: Syria.

images
edit on 7-10-2016 by intrptr because: spelling, link

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

seriously old news. mr turi gave fox all the details of the whole fubar operation LAST YEAR, which they chose to sit on til now

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Hillary Clinton has a shot a being President because there are many in the USA for whom the Democratic Party is their religion. They could run Satan as their nominee, and these same people would be on board in voting for Satan... and they would be all over the interwebs and sites like ATS running interference and defending Satan.

The same sort of people are found in the Republican Party in the Bush Establishment Wing of the party... and they are all in for Hillary as well. At least it reveals that there is a Party and its membership is divided between 2 ersatz political parties in the USA.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

seriously old news. mr turn gave fox all the details of the whole fubar operation LAST YEAR, which they chose to sit on tis now

I remember threads about it here back when Libya fell.. The concern whether left over ManPads would get out of the country. Thousands of shoulder launched, anti aircraft missies were useless without their trigger groups and fresh batteries.

Probably why there wasn't a deluge of downed airliners afterward. That is the next phase in Syria. Just like in Afghanistan during the Soviet Occupation. Noted you came out to comment.

'Old' news, indeed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

seriously old news. mr turn gave fox all the details of the whole fubar operation LAST YEAR, which they chose to sit on tis now

I remember threads about it here back when Libya fell.. The concern whether left over ManPads would get out of the country. Thousands of shoulder launched, anti aircraft missies were useless without their trigger groups and fresh batteries.

Probably why there wasn't a deluge of downed airliners afterward. That is the next phase in Syria. Just like in Afghanistan during the Soviet Occupation. Noted you came out to comment.

'Old' news, indeed.

USSR in afghanistan is like ancient news. can you even call that news?
SO what are you sayin?
CIA and Mossad spooks are zigzagging throught syria stealing all the batteries to all the defense equipment?

(a little birdie told me thats also what russia did to ukranian armor and defenses before the crimea thing. They turned a ukranian gen. and he made sure there were no batteries in anything)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

SO what are you saying?

'What, huh'? I expected that. When Russian and Syrian aircraft start getting shot down during missions over Allepo, I'll remind you about Libya and Afghanistan.

You'll still deny it, expect that to be covered up too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join