It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doj abruptly drops case against gun runner who threatened to reveal clintons libya dealings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
odd that the doj would abruptly drop his case that was set to begin in early november.
he named.names.
operational procedures
state dept special groups
foreign contractors.who.ferried us weapons to islamic extremists

he spilled.the beans

last year, in his only extended television interview, Turi provided Fox News with documents and email exchanges he had with high-level members of Congress as well as military, and State Department employees to back up his claim that the Obama administration authorized in 2011, at the height of the Arab Spring, a covert weapons program that spun out of control.

"That's where I came up with this 'zero footprint' Arab supply chain, whereby, our foreign ally supplies another, Arab country," Turi said. In this case, the US would supply conventional weapons to a U.S. ally-Qatar, who would inturn supply them to Libya, as a kind of workaround.

"If you want to limit the exposure to the US
government, what you simply do is outsource it to your allies," Turi said, describing the practice. "The partners-the Qataris, and the Emiratis did exactly what they were contracted to do."

this is blackmail of hillary isnt it?
with all his revelations mr turi may not be long for this earth

edit on 6-10-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I am left nearly speechless.
And with 11 stars and flags but no comments yet (at this, the time of my reading), it appears I'm not the only one.

My thoughts? Vivid and immediate, they rose out of the gut of instinct; the revelation of such truth thusly the reason rendering me nearly speechless: If the American people continue to turn a blind eye, then the dark side will truly have won.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Is anyone truly surprised? We all knew that this is what Benghazi was about. We all knew fast and furious wasn't about cartels and wasn't limited in Mexico.

It's like the joke by George carlin. Except this time, they picked up the gun and shot first.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

This is nothing guys. The DOJ didnt drop charges because Hilly is guilty...they are just protecting American interests. That's what it's all about...it's just protection.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yay, hillary and obama giving weapons to the same people that killed Stevens and the others.

I heard some of Judge Nap on Fox talk about this.

A totally f'd up situation.

That guy they dropped charges on, didn't sell one weapon to them.

Just like the filmmaker getting busted and only 1 of the attackers.

Buncha f'n dangerous whackjobs.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It sounds vaguely like that movie War Dogs. Using private supply proxies as a means of circumventing the government sponsorship embargoes.

I imagine Turi was blackmailed with dropping the lawsuit against him (which would have made him a patsy) in exchange for not incriminating everyone else involved. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Wait a minute...
The US is supplying weapons to the middle east? Shocking
What are you going to tell me next?
They have been helping run drugs from the middle east and mexico? Or that they sell guns to cartels?

I really hope that this makes mainstream headlines all over the US. There a lot of people with their head in the sand, when it comes to issues like this.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe the gun runners were from the right. Are you too young to remember Iran-contra and that traitor Oliver North?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
One of the weapons used in Paris attacks was also sold by a Phoenix dealer.
He was charged will walking that weapon (illegal sale) as well as possession of a unregistered fully automatic weapon.
Those charges were also mysteriously dropped.

Buck

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

edit on 6/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow Halloween must really be around the corner because the DOJ is giving people get-out-of-jail-free cards like so much trick or treat candy....

“They don’t want this stuff to come out because it will look really bad for Obama and Clinton just before the election,” an associate of Turi told Politico, claiming that information sought by Turi’s team would show Clinton’s own role in arming Libyan rebels fighting former strongman Col. Muammar Qaddafi while she was secretary of state. Fox News, citing federal records, reported last year that documents showed U.S. officials supported Turi’s effort to channel weapons to Libyan rebels while Clinton was secretary of state. Many of the arms destined for Libyan rebels ultimately fell into the hands of Islamist militants, reportedly including those in Syria. "When this equipment landed in Libya, half went one way, and the half went the other way," Turi previously told Fox News, emphasizing that poor oversight, allowed individuals hostile to the United States to get arms. "The half that went the other way is the half that ended up in Syria." In their motion for dismissal, federal prosecutors acknowledged that discovery rulings from U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona Judge David Campbell factored into the decision. The motion includes a request that Campbell accept a confidential agreement to settle the case civilly, further fueling claims the deal was struck to keep potentially damaging disclosures under wraps

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

obamas the president.

unless you also forgot, the united nations supported daesh in 2011, so blackmail what?
some real idiots here.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
More proof the PTB, DOJ and FBI are in up to their neck in corruption

Her supporters will justify it saying she was simply extremely careless in the matter and did not intend to give ISIS weapons
edit on 6-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

obamas the president.

unless you also forgot, the united nations supported daesh in 2011, so blackmail what?
some real idiots here.

What does that have to do with the topic. Obama is president, clinton was sec of state from 2009 - 2013. They armed terrorists using US tax dollars.

This guy blackmailed Hillarys presidential bid by calling for major discovery requests at the trial against him brought by the DOJ.
The DOJ was over a barrel and set his ass free

black·mail

noun

1. the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money or favors from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.

in this case he threatened to reveal that hillary practically handed the guns to the people who killed a us ambassador and several soldiers in return for legal protection.

but thanks for stoppin by my thread to call me an.idiot.
the feeling is o so mutual stin
edit on 6-10-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Wait a minute...

Correction:

OBAMA and HILLARY were providing weapons to the Middle East

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Wait a minute...

Correction:

OBAMA and HILLARY were providing weapons to the Middle East

Its kinda like selling ice to Eskimos innit tho?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Exactly the same things were done in 1988/89 to arm Saddam to invade Kuwait. It's just to obfuscate the path a little better, France was used as the initial "source" and South Africa was used as the router, during the weapons embargo the US supported. All handled by the US state department and ambassadors.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"FYI. The idea of using private security experts to arm the opposition should be considered," Clinton wrote, using her private email address. Significantly, the emails released by the State Department blacked out this line, but the version given to the Benghazi Select Committee was comple

wooo boy.
hows that for a smoking bazooka?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: annabanana

I am left nearly speechless.
And with 11 stars and flags but no comments yet (at this, the time of my reading), it appears I'm not the only one.

that may be because I posted this story yesterday in the thread about how our government is operating illegally in an overtly blatant manner, with little concern from the American population.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

One wonders to what "private security experts," she may have been referring hmm?

Maybe one in which she already places a great deal of trust and one which has the means and ability to make such events occur?

Here we have elected and appointed officials working with privately funded firms that would not be held to the same standard of decency to which we expect our government to hold itself.
edit on 6-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join