It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason why Barrie let an Abu Nidal Organization Terrorist go free Hijacked flight June 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
In June of 2014, a flight from Miami to Philly got hijacked. Barrie invoked National Security, Executive Decree, took authority over an Abu Nidal Organization Terrorist. In June 2014 I had flown in from the Caymans to Miami, with a metallic brief case cuffed to my wrist. Had gone to Cayman National Ltd on Elgin Street not Elizabeth street, in Georgetown, picked up the contents from a safety securtiy box, fifty nine Bank of London Bearer Bonds, worth approximately nine million dollars, stolen from Silverado Savings and Loan on Hartnell St. Redding CA 1991. Readers can go ahead and contact the FBI, FBI Redding Field Office, Jan 2016, after I protested, held a sign, in front of their office for three days, they let me know that the Bearer Bonds didn't have significance because the statute of limitations are up on the heist. I had mentioned the stolen bearer bonds in the 109 page complaint I presented the FBI in Nov. 2015.
June 2014, hijacked Miami to Philly flight, hijacker had a metallic briefcase cuffed to his wrist, stood about six foot two inches tall, brown hair, stood up in midair, when the plane had just reached altitude, in one hand held a small key chain size red flashlight, button between his pointer and thumb, his other hand held a US Secret Service Badge, let the metallic silver colored briefcase dangle from his wrist, explained he was a US Secret Service Agent, because of an Aunt at the CIA who holds a power of attorney, receives no pay, said was a slave, due to a trip made to Palestine in 1990, was considered a terrorist by Yankee Sam, said along with being a disgruntled Agent of the US Secret Service, was also a registered member, finger print with signature in the Abu Nidal Organization Registry Book, let known he was a Kung Fu fighter, highly skilled, no one needed to get killed, talked boldly announced, anyone who could put a tune on there cell phone, put one on, because a beat was needed, couple passengers put on beats, asked for one of the cell phones, turned up the volume, put it on hold, so it wouldn't be bumped off, passed out around three hundred pages, clusters of five to ten pages, handed them to the passengers, also kept a complete copy, name of the book was titled Book of Poems Sam the Cho Mo Man, to the beat recited over three hundred pages of poetry written with rhyme.
In flight entertainment, got great reviews from some, about half, enjoyed the rap. Once on the tarmac, passengers were first to disembark, US Secret Service with Homeland Security, hooded with a straw picnic style hat on, took thru the airport to a holding room, where it was decided Secret Service had custody, Barrie exercised his authority, public never received an answer to why, a declared Abu Nidal Organization Member was held under National Security later to be never mentioned again, only forgotten. Reason Barrie invoked National Security, was because Yellow Belly, a well known Texan, mentioned the New World Order to the public back in the early Nineties, he's known as Yellow Belly to my family, earned that name in WWII, he called Barrie and told him National Security to invoke, terrorist was later let go, didn't get sent to Guantanamo. I am implanted with a stimoceiver, I'll be posting some MRI scans soon, I don't know how to separate the images, take my personal information off yet.
Someone should investigate, talk to the passengers from that hijacked flight, ask them about the rhymes, how they enjoyed the flight. All though some of them were quite upset because they had connections they already had missed. One woman quite upset, said enjoy the rest of life behind bars, at least the next fifteen to twenty years, as she left the doorway, exited the plane. Barries terrorist didn't serve one day. Contents of that briefcase is why Barrie invoked National Security, took authority over the matter. I encourage anyone reading that has the means to investigate, what I'm saying will be validated. I have written a book that is over five hundred pages now, entitled Book of Poems Yankee Sam, it is full of information similar to what I have just presented. Please help me leave the stimoceiver program. I've been a US Secret Service Agent since 1988, never received any pay. Monthly the checks are sent to my Aunt, a former CIA sub director from 2000-2005, who currently still has a power of attorney over all of my legal affairs. FBI Redding Field Office, informed me it was my responsibility to get the power of attorney revoked, that the FBI didn't have a problem, with her receiving my check every month, me living in squander, left with no medical coverage, no military benefits, not even any type of acknowledgment for the actions and wars I participated in, till this day she holds all of my medals. I am being held a slave under the guise of US National Security.
Barrie invoking National Security, taking authority over the hijacking, shows who is running the country, it's not the acting puppet at the podium, MKultra is a pyramid, Sizler's oil trading partner from the US, name sounds similar to a town in Arizona, his son was on the ship with my Grandpa in WWII, they had a feud, this is half of the reason why I am in the stimoceiver program. Please watch my uploaded videos on youtube. I encourage any of you that are interested to watch the full series my stimoceiver explained Baltimore Riots MKultra ran, the programming used in the stimoceiver program, is now being carried out on the general public, Yankee Sam is doing it by using the different media and entertainment outlets. I analyzed one of the main stream channels for four days during the Baltimore Riots, what I bring out in the vidoes could be validated. I gave the examples with exact times and dates, if someone out there compares the actual footage to what I presented they will see what I am saying is true Anyone in or near Shasta Co. CA who wishes to sweep me, take a look at the gun shot wound scars on my face, hands, arms, have a look at the MRI images, you can send me a personal message and we can meet somewhere, it would be helpful to have someone verify my story. I am grateful to the community members here at the Above Top Secret Forum, the interest that's already been shown. Please watch, share my videos, I really am trying to escape the CIA ran program I am in. Thank you

[SNIP]

edit on 6-10-2016 by Bigbossjock because: grammar correction

Mod Note: 19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.
edit on 6/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Cool story bro. in the ss, did you investigate or do security?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I went to the field office once in Bakersfield, where I was first positioned, and one time I went to the Sacramento Field Office when I was transferred there. Secret Service job was only a front for the stimoceiver program I am in. When I went out on jobs, I used the SS credentials. The hijacking I mentioned could be verified. It gained a lot of attention when it happened. I only became aware of this information in the last six months, before that I had no conscious recollection of any of it. a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Dude don't meet up with folk it just makes them a target also. (don't do it folks).
Hope you get better erm escape.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I like the part where you rapped three hundred pages to the passengers I'm sure they enjoyed that.
Make a video showing us the rap.
edit on 6-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigbossjock

how does the stimoceiver work?
does it use D batteries or 9V?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Someone should go ask the passengers what they remember. About half the passengers enjoyed the rhyme, the other half weren't too pleased. I hope someone investigates the hijacking, because they will find out what I am saying is true. People should be worried that Barrie got told what to do, that is why the Abu Nidal Organization Terrorist was never heard of again, only that Barrie stepped in and took authority. Never was a follow up on what happened to the terrorist, everything kept a secret, National Security. a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It is charged by the movement of my head, and by the rf it's self. a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I only became aware of this information in the last six months, before that I had no conscious recollection of any of it.

I hear that synthetic persons have no recollections except for those implanted on activation.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

please explain. like,... you shake your head to.charge it?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm not a synthetic person. I am implanted with a stimoceiver and had an alter identity formed to go along with it. I am a perfect split, which means I could take a polygraph and pass, consciously unaware of whatever had transpired. During my years I was poly graphed various times, passed each time. a reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I am a perfect split, which means I could take a polygraph and pass, consciously unaware of whatever had transpired. During my years I was poly graphed various times, passed each time.

You were unaware of it but you are aware of it.

No. You're a synthetic person. Face it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You've never seen a watch that doesn't use batteries, charges from movement of the wrist? a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I had a couple of those.

Now mine is solar powered.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbossjock
You've never seen a watch that doesn't use batteries, charges from movement of the wrist? a reply to: dashen

youre a clockwork orange?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Gotta ask, what high jacking? From Miami to Philadelphia, you say? In June of 2014, you say?

Care to point me at the record of this high jacking?

Because I'm finding no records of the hijacking of a domestic flight in the United States, in 2014.

Ooops?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

join