It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Best Right WIng Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Drudge is pretty good. Breitbart is also very entertaining. Most say FOX is right wing but I find it has a slight left slant. They really do not like Trump and they do go after him now and then. Many of their headlines are not that strong for Trump to be honest. My favorite is likely Drudge, mainly because the picture on the front page is often comical. They like to take old stock photos and mold them into their stories which I find hilarious. Or they have some stupid story about Hillary holding a rail and they put a lot of effort into making something out of pennies so to speak.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I also read left wing sites equally. One that is super left is New Republic. Even the authors often have no shame at the end of the article stating Trump is a racist and bigot in their footnote which is quite funny. Even Drudge does not stoop that low on Hillary.

Yahoo also hard left but if you read the comments you would swear it was hard right.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Have you Heard of Alex Jones ? LOL , you will get an Eyeful there...........

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I can't stand most of the bigger ones, particularly redstate and the blaze.

I like a few smaller ones like weasel zippers, gateway pundit, legal insurrection and especially the conservative treehouse.

And for youtube channels I like rebel media and Gavin Mcinnes' various projects.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Have you Heard of Alex Jones ? LOL , you will get an Eyeful there...........

Somewhat entertaining, actually a great voice and rhythm but just stupid to be honest. That guy from the New Turks though is about the worse. Just so obtuse about every single issue. I guess I just find it funny that anyone could be that staunch about a political party and keep a straight face.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

There is also Michael Savage , although I hear he is getting Attacked lately by the Left .

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Savage just got yanked off the air for going on a rant about Hillary's health. They literally pulled the plug on him.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Fox News has never really been conservative.

They program towards conservatives, but are not conservatives. They are pro ratings

If fox was truly conservative, you would see it with all of Fox's media through the years.

new topics

top topics

join