It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Help Hillary Clinton Its Legal for The Entire U.S. Justice System To Act Illegally?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They have protected themselves from any scrutiny from simple citizens, and so the only other option available entails the ultimate personal sacrifice, which as of today amounts to no one stepping up to that plate.

Not only are they protecting themselves from scrutiny they hire what amounts to private intelligence agencies that have "cleaners," to help fix whatever problems do arise.

I wonder what the last straw will actually be?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

this one instance is largely irrelevant. Hillary and her deception coupled with the blatant disregard for upholding any laws with regards to Clinton is enough to make the point here. She is completely above the law.

But please, continue to defend her. It's freaking hilarious.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

With the current government of the USA so eagerly embracing assassination as a tool of state at the very same time that it has become completely engulfed in corruption at every level, I fear that the response to all of this endemic corruption will be the rise of homegrown unpaid assassins who will take it on themselves to remove the political class in toto or will simply target for assassination the most visibly corrupt and their enablers. I suppose one could see it as the back hand of karma.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join