It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Help Hillary Clinton Its Legal for The Entire U.S. Justice System To Act Illegally?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
October 5, 2016

After seeing President Obama's Department of Justice suddenly drop its case against a Weapons Dealer today, because he threatened to "squeal" on Hillary, it occurred to me that a corner of America's foundation is crumbling. Not just cracked..but crumbling!

Arms Dealer Case Dropped: www.foxnews.com...

Why don't Americans see (or care?) that the integrity of our country suffers at home and abroad, when it declines to prosecute, pardons, or grants immunity to anyone who might derail getting a presidential candidate elected? Over the past month, how many people did the DOJ or FBI let off the hook? In the instance of mishandling highly classified material, even the candidate herself (Hillary Clinton) was granted immunity from prosecution.

Incredibly and defiantly, the FBI revealed yesterday that it personally destroyed laptop computers that could associate, or incriminate Hillary Clinton in Illegal activities.

We have the very top echelons of the United States legal system openly ignoring the rules, procedures, and laws of the land. I guess they think that since they're at the top of the pyramid, and are attempting to help their boss's party stay in the White House, no one will stop their lawless actions.

If the American people elect Hillary Clinton on November 8th, this strategy will have worked, and a horrible precedent set. History will show that Hillary Clinton was elected President with the help of a corrupt judicial system that ignored rules and laws, to help pave her way.

Thankfully, honest Donald Trump is still very much in the race, in-spite of the Justice System, and the Mainstream Media, moving heaven and hell to get Hillary and Bill back into the White House again.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the thread, F&S.
I didn't know he was going to sing. I wondered also
if the judge got a phone call; but in any event I
hope for the dealer's sake he's got friends in the
scrub where he was offloading, and a thick perimeter.

I can't even sigh when this stuff is piling up anymore,
it's like Pavlov's final stage where the dog is just laying
there twitching, getting repeatedly zapped and crappin'.

"Black Hole Sun, wontcha come..." A really loud live version.
A big rock coming in isn't good enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

yup, that # blew my mind. Like remember when we moved heaven and Earth to get Victor Boute?? But we literally just drop the case against this guy eh?? Well technically he was one of ours, so I guess thats what normall happens anyway. Sure is pretty to just see it happen in broad daylight, right to our faces, and then they just shrug their shoulders while we say..... WTF!?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you darn ATS'rs keep digging, we probably won't need to even turn on our ovens for Thanksgiving.

We're gonna be having irradiated turkey.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

When enough people in high places, key positions are corrupt it puts a limit on what the public or anyone can do, that is how Hitler took over.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

yes, and now hitlary is attempting to do the same. What a shame. Well # it, if there is a full on declaration of war, I got no choice but to fight for my side right?? Reasons and justifications be are irrelevant once the fighting actually gets going. We can grumble about it, but we still have to make sure we win, no matter what. I would have been happy going to my grave not having to have lived during a global no holds barred war, but I guess that was wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

This is the kind of foundation for building an authoritarian government. Slowly desensitized to the corruption. Decades in the making. In 8 years, after a Clinton rule, we may not need another election. They'll just appoint somebody when they decide to leave office.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. They dine at the table with the same boogeymen they hold up as villains to scare us into voting for them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

When enough people in high places, key positions are corrupt it puts a limit on what the public or anyone can do, that is how Hitler took over.

That is a very good point
You can't even yell at a congressman, or a senator now, or you can be charged with a felony. They have protected themselves from any scrutiny from simple citizens, and so the only other option available entails the ultimate personal sacrifice, which as of today amounts to no one stepping up to that plate. It is too expensive to protect our freedoms. But at some point the camel's back is going to break anyway, but then who knows what we will have afterwards. A huge meteor strike seems so inadequate at this point, as a member stated recently.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

It's a good bet that lower-profile cases have been dropped, and immunities granted. Hillary has 30 years of poop in her diaper that needs to be buried. For instance...

I see that files related to Vince Foster have mysteriously VANISHED.

Story: www.dailymail.co.uk... rchives.html

AND

This week, a judge declared that the documents related to Hillary Clinton's Whitewater Indictment are "off limits", not to be made public.

Story: www.politico.com...

America's judicial system under the Obama Administration is becoming more "Somalia-like" with each passing week leading up to the election. So sad...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I wonder if the weapons this guy was dealing might have been used to assassinate Ambassador Stevens.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

It seems the Democrats are attempting to be a kinder-gentler Hitler, but the end result is the same. Get Americas hooked on handouts, then rule them with an iron fist.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't know that we could be charged with a FELONY (Felony's a big deal!) for yelling at a Congressman. It must be a "hate" crime. Wasn't it a Star Wars movie where the evil Emperor took control by whittling away freedoms?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I didn't know that we could be charged with a FELONY (Felony's a big deal!) for yelling at a Congressman. It must be a "hate" crime. Wasn't it a Star Wars movie where the evil Emperor took control by whittling away freedoms?

Intimidation of a federal official is the actual crime I think, a class C felony. What an easy way to keep people from holding them to account. But then they made duels to the death illegal too, and that was the beginning to the same thing, but they have increased to "intimidation" rather than the threat of dying if they lose to a duel

We should bring back duels to the death again for honorable purposes, it was what happened to liars and cowards in government. If someone was caught lying they lost all their credibility, and if those lies caused deaths they could be challenged to a duel to the death, and if someone declined the duel would be branded a coward and all their credibility ruined forever. Now look at them, the entire lot of them (almost all) are liars and cowards. The biggest one of all makes me think of Harry Reid.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust

Intimidation of a federal official is the actual crime I think, a class C felony. Now look at them, the entire lot of them (almost all) are liars and cowards. The biggest one of all makes me think of Harry Reid.

I think Harry Reid tripped and fell on his fish bowl, which damaged his eye. He's been extra mean since then.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
I wonder if the weapons this guy was dealing might have been used to assassinate Ambassador Stevens.

Could certainly have been we don't know for sure what the CIA and MI6 were supplying to their so called friends there but we know it was intended to end up in Syria

Hillary has a get out of jail card for Benghazi because the tangled web of deceit over this and so many other cases is entwined into the behind the scenes foreign policies we use with any political party in power

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
A Clinton presidency will completely lack transparency and accountability. I won't be shamed by the Liberal media into supporting a political mafia.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's okay for two reasons.

1. Our media is left-wing and as long as Democrats are in control of the government they will cover for anything.

2. Democrats and left-wingers in this country will turn a blind eye as long as the media doesn't care and it's a Democrat, left-wing government.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
For anyone faintly interested in facts regarding this matter ...

Here's the Politico article that Fox is paraphrasing ...

From that article:

Turi was indicted in 2014 on four felony counts: two of arms dealing in violation of the Arms Export Control Act and two of lying to the State Department in official applications. The charges accused Turi of claiming that the weapons involved were destined for Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, when the arms were actually intended to reach Libya. Turi’s lawyers argued that the shipments were part of a U.S. government-authorized effort to arm Libyan rebels. It’s unclear if any of the weapons made it to Libya, and there’s no evidence linking weapons provided by the U.S. government to the Benghazi attacks.

“The proposal did not result in an actual transfer of defense articles to Libya,” the State Department official told POLITICO on Tuesday.

it's fairly clear that DOJ brought the case against Turi, couldn't deliver the evidence, and were finally forced to admit that and drop the case.

Not a single thing here, aside from public assertions of Turi and his defense team, provides any evidence that Clinton was "connected" to any wrongdoing. Yet another case built on nothing but innuendo and yellow journalism.

Notably ...

Wikileaks head Julian Assange in July suggested that he had emails proving that Clinton “pushed” the “flows” of weapons “going over to Syria.”

As we know, Assange and Wikileaks have provided NOTHING (since July) that proves anything.

There's nothing "illegal" about the DOJ dropping a case. In fact, this demonstrates that the American justice system prevailed against apparently shoddy case-work by DOJ in bringing this against Mr. Turi back in 2014.

Anyway, those are the facts ... let the wingnuttery continue.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

In case you don't remember, this has been going on for a very long time. Now its just obvious, even to those who still don't want to see it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

In case you don't remember, this has been going on for a very long time. Now its just obvious, even to those who still don't want to see it.

BUT, the kicker is that the average voter still has no idea. If they knew that the officials at the top are allowing a lot of people to break the law without being punished, Americans would react, IMO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join