It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Let Clinton Aides’ Lawyer Limit FBI’s Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

“The Wilkinson letters raise serious questions about why DOJ would consent to such substantial limitations on the scope of its investigation, and how Director (James) Comey’s statements on the scope of the investigation comport with the reality of what the FBI was permitted to investigate,” the four told Attorney General Loretta Lynch in a letter made public Wednesday. “This is simply astonishing given the likelihood that evidence on the laptops would be of interest to congressional investigators.”

Since when do the attorneys for the target of an investigation get to dictate how that investigation is ccarried out?

Especially one of this nature and seriousness?

Daily Caller

Next thing we will hear is that it was Hillary's suggestion to not prosecute that was followed.

Weasels indeed.

House Oversight Committee
edit on 5-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Added link

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This entire Clinton fiasco is truly setting disturbing precedents!

At least in the past the corruption was not so blatant, even now ever increasing levels of pure collusion we still have some who believe that Clinton is innocent.

I suppose when it comes to Clinton and her connections to the true owners of this country, there will be no end to the level of BS that will occur in order to make sure she becomes president!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Next thing we will hear is that it was Hillary's suggestion to not prosecute that was followed.

Well what do you think that airplane conversation was about....

Since when do the attorneys for the target of an investigation get to dictate how that investigation is ccarried out?

When does the FBI not record the key suspect when questioning them?

This whole charade is full of cloak and daggers.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That rips it!!

I am gonna stop paying taxes unintentionally and tell them to refund me all of my SS paid for 40+ years.

Anyone witb me?

😉

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This whole charade is full of cloak and daggers.

Which is what makes me think that her server was a state sponsored op and Marcel Lezar Lehel got lucky that Sid Blumenthal, and a lot of people, were stupid about cyber security. He wasn't some wiz hacker, he mostly socially engineered his way through things and probably found some skiddie code floating around that he got proficient enough with to poke holes in something that was meant to have holes poked into.

If it was a state sponsored op then sure enough ol Obama would most likely know about it, and quite possibly be participating in said activities; in which case he would need a pseudonym under which to operate.

Which pseudonym would probably need to be covered up.
edit on 5-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: then not than, it's a pet peeve of mine and I'm glad I caught it in time to edit it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I remember seeing that thread.

That would lend itself to the theory that if Clinton falls. Many, MANY, will fall also. That's why it hasn't happened and why it needs to.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It will Eventually come to Light that Obama and Hillary were Communicating on an Unsecured Server in order to have Covert Correspondence Free of Government Channel Monitoring .The Evidence for that Had to be Destroyed ASAP after it was found out Hillary was Lax in keeping the Secret .

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That would lend itself to the theory that if Clinton falls. Many, MANY, will fall also.

Which is exactly what this thread, had to say about the whole matter.

If it were to come down to it, the entire government would be implicated and we just can't have that, now can we?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

WE need it to happen. Preferably the sooner the better.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I got a Feeling the October Surprise of Julian Assange will turn out to be Anticlimactic . Secrets are not so easily kept Nowadays .

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Hill has a good piece on this:

The immunity deal promised that the Justice Department would not prosecute Mills or Samuelson based on information obtained from the laptops.

It also limited the emails that the FBI was allowed to review to those sent between June 1, 2014, and Feb. 1, 2015, and promised that the DOJ would destroy the laptops at the close of the probe.

Wilkinson has said that she advised Mills and Samuelson to take the deal "because of the confusion surrounding the various agencies’ positions on the after-the-fact classification decisions."

GOP chairmen slam 'unusual restrictions' on FBI Clinton probe

Well, the good thing is, with limited immunity, anything obtained outside the scope of what is delineated within the deal is fair game.

Guess what?

Paul Combetta AKA stonetear asked on reddit how to alter records which were under congressional subpoena and it was admitted in open session that that individual who ordered that alteration was Cheryl Mills; who plays a big role in the Clinton machine but she does so with few eyes on her because Hillary takes most of the heat.

But Mills is just as culpable.

If something does not come of the stonetear information, the system of justice is a complete and total sham. Even more so than we think it to be at this point.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They could have totally gotten away with it, already did, but there would have been no issues with the arrangement if they would have honored the FOIA requests. That's all they had to do. Just honor those and nobody would have said a word.
At first I thought they were just bold but now I know they were just stupid. Really stupid thinking and believing nobody had the power to even question it. And immunity and pleading the 5th does nothing in civil lawsuits. Those do not involve crimes, strictly monetary retribution. The SD and Hillary are unable to defend themselves in these cases. They have no defense. Won't answer questions so a judge will deem them liable. They will lose every single one of these cases.

Normally these FOIA lawsuits get dropped, not because there is no case, but because people going against the Government run out of money. Not the case with Judicial Watch. They have a lot of funding to keep this going. Way more than Hillary's 110 million net worth that's for sure.

edit on 5-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

If that is the case , then the DOJ should be Think/Speak Renamed the Ministry of Justice .

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"Throw da Bums OUT". Seems like a succinct rally cry.
yet in the age of nukular weaponry and a global economy hanging by a string a simple coup by the people is unimaginable and would send the world into chaos.
I think Americas only chance is for local communities to pool money to build agro communities with indoor gardens and 3d printers and solar or wind arrays.
if enough people stop going to work, paying taxes, serving in the military, and consuming and instead living off the grid the government would collapse in a more beneficial way.
A pipe dream however.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Where are all the Hillary apologist? They get all outraged about Trump calling Rosie o Donald a fat pig, but they don't seem to care about Mass government corruption as long as it's being done by their party.

top topics

join