It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrat Voter Registration Scheme RAIDED By COPS For Voter FRAUD!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Looks like an investigation since August has uncovered some massive voter registration fraud !!

It's in Indiana and they have moved to squash the culprits.

Some bad registration forms were found and the investigation was off to the races.

Several Counties are involved.

Democrat Voter Registration Scheme RAIDED By COPS For Voter FRAUD!

Indiana State Police investigators on Tuesday searched a voter registration agency on Indianapolis’ north side as they look into a voter fraud case that spans nine counties.

The investigation began in late August when police learned of the filing of fraudulent voter registration forms in Marion and Hendricks counties.

The investigation has expanded from Marion and Hendricks counties to include Allen, Delaware, Hamilton, Hancock, Johnson, Lake and Madison counties, according to a statement from State Police.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who exactly funded the project?
Oh and what new laws would have prevented this?

edit on thWed, 05 Oct 2016 22:08:35 -0500America/Chicago1020163580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So if you click on the original source the people working at the voter registration office say the police investigation stops them from gathering more voter registrations, they said registration cards with mistakes on them are being called fraud when it's simply a mistake.

I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here if you click the source of the biased article OP links to.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
So if you click on the original source the people working at the voter registration office say the police investigation stops them from gathering more voter registrations, they said registration cards with mistakes on them are being called fraud when it's simply a mistake.

45,000 voters are now unable to vote it the "investigation" doesn't end soon.

I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here if you click the source of the biased article OP links to.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Let's hope there's real jail time for those involved.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16
Well political insider links gateway pundit as its source linking it to democrats and then pundit says,

It is not clear who established or funded the Indiana Voter Registration Project.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who exactly funded the project?
Oh and what new laws would have prevented this?

I'm the wrong person to ask.

Maybe contact Mike Pence.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Lock em all up!!

This trains just getting going...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah, this just looks like a scam to limit voting. As someone from Indiana I am no surprised at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Let's hope there's real jail time for those involved.

These are felonious acts. They deserve prison.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Like the Democratic Party has Never Committed Voter Fraud Before , LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Shouldn't a legal voting citizen of the USA who has been naturalized and therefore be serviceably capable in the English language be able to read 'Register Here"?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Well political insider links gateway pundit as its source linking it to democrats and then pundit says,

It is not clear who established or funded the Indiana Voter Registration Project.

Not only that, but the Gateway Pundit article specifically states that a spokeswoman for the organization worked on Democratic campaigns in the past...absolutely nothing else mentions a specific party save for that single vague sentence. Any miniscule opportunity to invent another dishonest story for the intellectually lazy to lap up is too tempting to resist, I suppose.

The Democratic involvement the OP is purporting to be fact is nothing more than a purely hyperbolic fabrication, just like 99.9% of everything else the person posts every five minutes on this site. But hey...why let facts get in the way of some juicy gossip, right? What could possibly be more important to focus on in this country than that?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Why on Earth would a voter registration office be in a heavily Democrat area if they were trying to get registrants to vote?

(post by StolidPanda removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

Yeah, this just looks like a scam to limit voting. As someone from Indiana I am no surprised at all.

I think OP just accidentally exposed what we been hearing for years, this police department just stopped 45,000 people from casting in their vote, that's definitely enough to change the outcome of a local election, if this starts happening throughout more states it might even decide the presidential election.

The article states pretty clearly that the local police department is doing this, not the country city or state.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The Progressives in the Democratic Party have Perfected the Art of Deception . They Slant Every Utterance to Deflect from the Actual Facts while they Siphon the Wealth of this Nation from it's People through Unending Taxation . They also will Never Admit an Error in Judgement , or Speak an Ultimate Truth . This has been the Case since the Late 1950's , I am Old enough to experience it First Hand .The Neocon Republicans are no Different either , their Lies are used to Motivate the Masses through Patriotism to become Cannon Fodder for Incessant Wars for Corporate Profits while the Biggest Losers in this Insane Political Game are the Average American People themselves who Suffer from the Greed and Incompetence of Both Political Parties Decade after Decade . Talk about a Sad Commentary on the Worst of Human Behavior .

edit on 5-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Like the Democratic Party has Never Committed Voter Fraud Before , LOL

"Vote early--- and vote often." Chicago Mayor
Richard J. Daly. I think it was some time before
the really close vote in 1960. Jack won, as if...
but the fact remains, and the echos are all over the
map now.
The people I know: that know this is happening are
two types. They're either livid and feel helpless, or
they're just accepting that they feel helpless.
I wonder what the former are taking for the blood
pressure, I need a bottle or two this year.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sigh... If one keeps following links long enough, the original article, from last month, finally appears - and it says:

"We have determined at least 10 voter registration forms are confirmed to have fraudulent information," said Dave Bursten, a State Police spokesman.

And

The group has no website and is not registered with the Indiana secretary of state's office.

IndyStar reporters visited the group's mostly empty office on Meridian Street near Fall Creek on Thursday. A man who identified himself as Karim Aziz of New Jersey declined to answer questions about the group's affiliation or operations. He said the group was nonpartisan.

Non partisan.

Source
edit on 10/5/16 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join