It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear Trump is angry that Pence outperformed him in the debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicJay

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trump is even lying about that, Pence was his second choice after Kasich told him he would never join or support a despicable man like Trump.

SMFH, this is the guy the extreme right wants in the WH? No wonder so many Republicans will be voting Hillary this year.

Trump will be homeless by the start of Clintons second term in office.

That's funny because for each additional dollar an individual earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Democrats are the party of the poor, and Trump owns skyscrapers.
Yes we know Trump is elite, and he wants to tear down the system for you, the same system he has used his entire life and you believe him.

Then what are you so afraid of?

He's afraid he's wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

He wants to tear down the job slaughtering regs that have been put into place.

If your basement shoebox art business ever takes off this may help you.

Hillary wants your bird seed, she thinks you are not paying enough now.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump is even lying about that, Pence was his second choice after Kasich told him he would never join or support a despicable man like Trump.

SMFH, this is the guy the extreme right wants in the WH? No wonder so many Republicans will be voting Hillary this year.

That's funny because for each additional dollar an individual earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Democrats are the party of the poor, and Trump owns skyscrapers.
Yes we know Trump is elite, and he wants to tear down the system for you, the same system he has used his entire life and you believe him.

He's afraid he's wrong.

Not as much as you are.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I think he is lying, and is supported by Russia.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Russia is the new booooogeyman, when North Korea and ISIS take their vacations.

It is also probably Omama's contingency if they appear to be loosing control.

You would think they had it on lockdown after they gave the stand down orders at or southern border.

We don't need those types of games. It is eother vote padding, or intentional damage to your own country.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Trump Brags on Pence's Debate Performance: America Got to See 'My First Hire'

Not Quite............

Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

He's afraid he's wrong.

Yup. Afraid the checks will stop and he'll have to pay for his own healthcare instead of smoking dope and selling shoe box guitars. Par for the course. For every Hillary vote there's a failed life and so it goes.
edit on 5-10-2016 by MagicJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

But Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russian business and was Secretary of State while they invaded our ally...

So what you got on trump?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So you're making fun of poor people? All the people still struggling to pay bills and support their family you're proud of that? And then you sit here and idolize some doucebag that has gold plated toilet seats?

Yep all you people are the same.
edit on 5-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I don't see how. He wants to improve relations with Russia and not intervene as much I believe. He's said he wants a strong military to deter, and use only if necessary.

I think this is hilarious.

I'm no fan of Putin - - but Putin is no idiot. And no fool.

He'd eat Trump alive and spit him out.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

then threads like this use " sources " that boil down to " i hear that .............. " or " people say ................. " - its pretty obvious that the " sources " are using thier own delusions as citations

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He's afraid he's wrong.

Yup. Afraid the checks will stop and he'll have to pay for his own healthcare instead of smoking dope and selling shoe box guitars. Par for the course. For every Hillary vote there's a failed life and so it goes.

what are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So you're making fun of poor people? All the people still struggling to pay bills and support their family you're proud of that?

Yep all you people are the same.

Yes I don't care. In fact I enjoy when democrats suffer. Schadenfreude.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

But Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russian business and was Secretary of State while they invaded our ally...

So what you got on trump?

You forgot thr bribe but thr Russians to Bill Clinton. Paying him to talk to the state owned bank. Because you know Bill is a world renowned banker and thr Russian bank just couldn't wait for him to tell them how to improve there economy.

As to the op you made a claim and did nothing to prove it. I'd say he was very proud how it worked out. Now if pence could just teach him how to debate that is probably unlikely though. Trump suffers from foot in mouth disease
edit on 10/5/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

He's afraid he's wrong.

Can you read? I grow tired of losers compensating on online forums. If I had a grown man in my family who made his living selling shoe box guitars he'd be mocked before shunned. And if that turd burglar got wifi to promote his ideas of Muslim immigration, taxpayer funded healthcare, and subsidized college; he wouldn't be any less of a loser, he'd be a democrat.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicJay

Still don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

He's afraid he's wrong.

Can you read? I grow tired of losers compensating on online forums. If I had a grown man in my family who made his living selling shoe box guitars he'd be mocked before shunned. And if that turd burglar got wifi to promote his ideas of Muslim immigration, taxpayer funded healthcare, and subsidized college; he wouldn't be any less of a loser, he'd be a democrat.

Your issue clearly lies with shoe-box guitars. I'd consult a professional.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Not as much as you are.

Tired, not scared. Tired of paying for a bunch of Kept Voters, tired of giving a crap about a nation that no longer resembles the one I actually care about, tired of change, tired of it all really. Someday I'll get tired enough of it to show the world my middle fingers and my ass and head to that beautiful tree line and then I really won't give a sweet damn how badly y'all "progress" America down the toilet... but I'm not that tired just yet.

But yeah, continue to fear Trump... I like the smell of it radiating out of your pores.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Still don't know what you're talking about.

Wear your Hillary shirt out and about so I can help you understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Don't have one.

But I have a pretty nice Takamine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join