It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I hear Trump is angry that Pence outperformed him in the debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Er...do you know how many threads you've posted day in day out about Trump?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: kruphix

Well why can't we. I'd rather have someone that enemies will fear than a spineless leader like the current leader.

OH. MY. GOD.

I don't even know what else to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Can't take a joke
No seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Sorry I have some free time and Trump is the gift that keeps on giving

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Nice you have nothing better to do. Anyways this is a waste. Cheers and keep making the threads so I have more to read about the man I'm voting for.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you asking me if I believe Trump?

No...not at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

What media is telling the truth please enlighten us

None that are owned by the 5 conglomerates... Honestly, outside of the AP, the BBC, and maybe PBS, I tend not to trust any of them.

link   

Can't take a joke
No seriously.

Here's the problem.

I have no idea if you are really joking or not...this applies to most Trump supporters.

That should tell you something.

link   
I wish Pence was the republican presidential candidate, he was that good!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nice you have nothing better to do. Anyways this is a waste. Cheers and keep making the threads so I have more to read about the man I'm voting for.

I enjoy ATS don't you? So many have sold there soul to the alt right, they are being deceived so I'm planting seeds, if one sprouts into real knowledge then it was worth it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I wish Pence was the republican presidential candidate, he was that good!

I bet Cuz absolutely hates Pence now! Pence is now the conservative rights guy

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oh, I get it now. You like living in the basement, and if the economy actually gets started, she'll expect you to get a job!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Would you care to define the MSM for us?

I would LOVE to know which sources report the "truth" and which ones report all the evil "lies".

5 conglomerates own and control 90% of the news outlets, cable, online, radio, and print in the United States. FIVE. Each of those five has immense political "donation" portfolios with both parties, as well as tie-ins with the oil, pharmaceutical, and technological megacorporations who also pay massive sums to both advertise on these news outlets and pander to politicians. It's a big old circle jerk. Nothing that truly bruises the narrative is reported to people unless and until a Plan B has been formulated and the news is greenlighted.

Again, not sure I really trust any of them... but I sure as hell can tell you that crap like the WaPo owner Jeff Bezos' MASSIVE financial ties to the Democratic party make anything that comes out of that fishwrap instantly rejectable. Similarly, you could say the same about Fox when Ailes was at the helm...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

So you trust the AP.

AP: 'Apprentice' cast and crew say Trump was lewd and sexist

And? I'm voting for the son of a bitch to right the sails on the nation, not set a moral example for the world's youth. If he wants to strip naked and smear peanut butter on his body while running around the White House lawn chanting indian war cries I don't care... so long as my taxes go down, my borders are secured, and my offspring see the American Dream returning it's all background noise.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, I get it now. You like living in the basement, and if the economy actually gets started, she'll expect you to get a job!

Self employed get bent! Oh we have a shared basement with a shop, I think there is a laptop down there.

We make one string cigar box guitars and other cigar box related art along with other primitive musical instraments, plus I raise tropical fish and birds. My basement is kinda full
edit on 5-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trump is even lying about that, Pence was his second choice after Kasich told him he would never join or support a despicable man like Trump.

SMFH, this is the guy the extreme right wants in the WH? No wonder so many Republicans will be voting Hillary this year.

Trump will be homeless by the start of Clintons second term in office.

That's funny because for each additional dollar an individual earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Democrats are the party of the poor, and Trump owns skyscrapers.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Self employed get bent!

I accidentally gave you a star. I meant to star the person who told you to get off the internet and get a job so we can stop subsiding your bottom feeding life.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicJay

Trump is even lying about that, Pence was his second choice after Kasich told him he would never join or support a despicable man like Trump.

SMFH, this is the guy the extreme right wants in the WH? No wonder so many Republicans will be voting Hillary this year.

That's funny because for each additional dollar an individual earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Democrats are the party of the poor, and Trump owns skyscrapers.
Yes we know Trump is elite, and he wants to tear down the system for you, the same system he has used his entire life and you believe him.
edit on 5-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicJay

Yes we know Trump is elite, and he wants to tear down the system for you, the same system he has used his entire life and you believe him.

Then what are you so afraid of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join