It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If You Could Ask Hillary Or Trump One Question And Allowed to Punch Them In The Face:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For me, I would ask Hillary about her emails to Bill. He said he never sent her any. She said different. Who is lying?

I would warn her first though she will be punched in the face with uncommon force if she does not give a straight answer on who is lying.

Disclaimer: NSA this is a joke. I have no intention of punching Hillary in the face.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dude. Gotta be a Knock Knock joke.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I would ask the same question to both of them, 'What did the five fingers say to the face?'

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would ask the same question to both of them, 'What did the five fingers say to the face?'

Ok, that was funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's the thing; I would not mind punching Trump either and I'm voting for him. I would probably want to wail on Hillary more though to be honest.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't punch either one of them as that would mean I would have to touch them (Ewwww, Sulfur stench doesn't wash off easily) but if I was allowed to ask them a question particularly HRC I would ask her if she has ever had a true moment of empathy for a fellow human being, and then I would cut her off and say I'm just kidding, everybody knows the answer to that question.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

LOL!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I would ask Hillary where she stashed the missing $6B from the State Dept...then, since we're allowed, I'd punch her in the testicles.
edit on 5-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would ask Hillary where she stashed the missing $6B from the State Dept...then, since we're allowed, I'd punch her I'd punch her in the testicles.

OH ############## 😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'd punch her in the testicles.

Is that what's in those bags under her eyes?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Speaking of testicles, if you knew the last time Hillary had sex would you still vote for her? I imagine it was many many moons ago unless of course she and Huma are an item which is likely the case. They both have a common bond of their men finding them unattractive and scoffing them off.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I almost choked on my Pepsi when I saw this hilarious sh!t...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I would like to ask Hillary what is the deal with all the strange faces and twitching fits.

As for the Dump Trump, I would ask to see his tax returns. But I already know what he is hiding, the fact that he is on the Clinton Foundation payroll.

I would only punch one of them if they took a swing at me first.

In conclusion,

Hillary is a Reptilian and will win the election even if she is proclaimed dead.

oh well it was fun while it lasted.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs

I would like to ask Hillary what is the deal with all the strange faces and twitching fits.

As for the Dump Trump, I would ask to see his tax returns. But I already know what he is hiding, the fact that he is on the Clinton Foundation payroll.

I would only punch one of them if they took a swing at me first.

In conclusion,

Hillary is a Reptilian and will win the election even if she is proclaimed dead.

oh well it was fun while it lasted.

If they both swung at you at the same time who would you punch first?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't ask them ask them questions except under oath. As for giving them a punch no way, Hillary might Geeerrms, and Donald likely has fleas living up there in Fart House.
Was that any help?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't ask them ask them questions except under oath. As for giving them a punch no way, Hillary might have Geeerrms, and Donald likely has fleas, hog cholera, and anthrax living up there in Farttowers. .
Was that any help?

edit on 5-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would ask: I know the line is gettin' long, but do you remember me from a few minutes ago? WHACK!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would ask Hillary how happy she is about being positive example to the future female leaders of this country.

And on a scale of 9 to 10 how awesome does it feel to be Americas next president?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
I would ask Hillary how happy she is about being positive example to the future female leaders of this country.

And on a scale of 9 to 10 how awesome does it feel to be Americas next president?

I would ask Trump how many hours in the tanning bed did it take to turn his face into Beef Jerky, and the hair on his head did it come from his ass or pubes?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Apparently the 'correct the record' trolls have found this thread.

Just wow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join