It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

I don't see the story here.

Since she is a politicians daughter...she can't ask a question?

Reaching.

You know how you have to identify a paid actor portrayal on TV commercials? It's like that...its dishonest and manipulative.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It's less than honest? I think that our politicians should be required to live up to our expectations. Sadly though, our expectations are at an all time low.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Erm...

Both as bad as each other should hang em both.
edit on 5-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Reaching.

You know how you have to identify a paid actor portrayal on TV commercials? It's like that...its dishonest and manipulative.

Oh...this girl was paid now?

Like I said...reaching and desperate.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
We better copy this video before it gets deleted, like Holt and Hillary hand signals vid. Hillary is rigged to the hilt.

Hillary's Townhall in Haverford PA Where She Stages Question with Child Actor

edit on 5-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well it turns out that there was no secret about who she was. I just followed the links from ZH to find that her name and the fact that her father is a state senator were published right in the articles.

But since you're so offended all of a sudden, try this one on:

Satisfied "Students" In Trump Video Revealed To Have Close Trump Ties

That thread managed a whole 5 flags.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Erm...

Oh, did Trump imply these were just random girls that showed up in his audience and started singing?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
How would they not know someone would recognize her and point this out.

Exactly. Why do you think this is a big secret? Why do you all think this is something nefarious? Did Hillary SAY she was going to "choose someone at random"? What's so 'off' about a man's daughter asking a question of his friend, who's running for office?

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

Rhetorical?

I ask because you're too experienced in arguing against wingnuttery, Benevolent.

So, as Ante has already pointed out, it was already known she was a politicians daughter.

What's the big deal?
Oh... Now I'm doing it, ffs.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Reaching.

Oh...this girl was paid now?

Like I said...reaching and desperate.

Reaching and desperate is a father using his minor daughter for campaign purposes. I would venture to say deplorable. My daughters aren't for sale....but I guess his are.

Wonder how much she brings on the open political market?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Oh come on! Faking optics? Really? You're smarter than that...fact is she doesnt inspire these actions, so she fakes them for effect...whats wrong with THAT, you ask?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This rates a miliwow on the wowometer.

Nothing wrong with Hillary staging a soft ball lobbed question from a paid actress.

If this were a town hall with both presidential candidates, then that would be something.

Campaign trail events are nothing but marketing.
edit on 10.5.2016 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Erm...

Oh, did Trump imply these were just random girls that showed up in his audience and started singing?

No but he refused to pay them.

That's much more ethical. They're suing him.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well it turns out that there was no secret about who she was. I just followed the links from ZH to find that her name and the fact that her father is a state senator were published right in the articles.

But since you're so offended all of a sudden, try this one on:

Satisfied "Students" In Trump Video Revealed To Have Close Trump Ties

That thread managed a whole 5 flags.

But I think there is a difference. Trump had people defending him on a video that are friends of his. This isn't the most honest thing in the world, but its different than had this gentlemen been planted in a crowd and Trump had "randomly" picked him to answer a question.

Now, I wouldn't put it past Trump to have done just this in the past.

And even if the media knew who she was, you know what the optics of this are. A small girl seems to be randomly selected by Hillary and tells how she has seen the damage that Trump has done in her school, and Hillary answers this question ephatically and shows great sympathy to the girl.

Then we find out that she is an actor, her dad a politician that supports Hillary, and he helped her with the question.

The public was misled into thinking Hillary was just asking random normal people questions and this came up. This is incredibly disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well I bet Clinton paid her for her services...unlike Trump.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I fail to see why using children as political pawns is something new. Both candidates have already done this in this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Erm...

Lol really! He didn't even pay them!

Trump is such a tosser

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Erm...

Ok so they were paid entertainment, and that somehow is shady as is being implied by the poster that originally posted it.

And if he breeched their contract, then he is a scumbag and I hope they sue him for tons of money.

But this is not the same as misleading people into thinking you are randomly answering questions from people, only to have a planted question.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yup they have been kissing babies forever.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The public was misled into thinking Hillary was just asking random normal people questions and this came up. This is incredibly disingenuous.

Let's use Trump logic then. She is using the political process extremely well to come up with this.
Good on her.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Another link from ZH.

NY Mag - Here’s What Hillary Clinton Had to Say to a 15-Year-Old Girl Who Asked Her About Body Image

And at a campaign event on Tuesday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, 15-year-old Brennan Leach used those comments to ask Hillary Clinton about women and body image.

Chicago Tribune - Hillary Clinton's message to 15-year-old girl was confusing — and spot on (today)

"I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look," the girl, identified as Brennan Leach, said to Clinton during a town hall in Haverford, Pa., on Tuesday. "As the first female president, how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they are so much more than just what they look like?"

Cosmpolitan - Hillary Clinton Had the Best Response to Teen’s Question About Body Image (today)

In a town hall-style campaign event Tuesday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, Hillary Clinton profusely thanked a 15-year-old named Brennan Leach for asking a question about how she plans to solve women’s body image issues if she wins the election.

So how did this Spanglervision uncover something?

Also from yesterday:

Huffington Post - Watch A Teen Girl Explain To Clinton The Damage Trump’s Body-Shaming Causes

Leach, whose father is Pennsylvania state senator Daylin Leach, told the New York Times that Trump’s rhetoric is felt deeply at school. “It’s really hard for me throughout school to see the pain Donald Trump inflicts on my friends, especially at such an insecure time as middle school and high school,” she said.

So basically yesterday everyone was reporting that this girl's name was Brennan Leach and who her father was including NY Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post.

Today this is "revealed" on ZH as a super conspiracy?

Gosh ZH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join