It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Emails Raise Questions About Clinton’s Involvement In Foundation Business While At State

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A few new Hillary emails released by Citizens United.

They had to sue for the releases.

These involve Hillary and her cohorts discussing some kind of Clinton Foundation issue.

Get 'em while they're hot.

Looks like some "classified" stuff too !!!

S-O-S again !!

New Emails Raise Questions About Clinton’s Involvement In Foundation Business While At State

Citizens United released a new batch of emails today from State Department officials who worked for Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary.

The latest trove from the conservative group, which has released hundreds of pages of emails procured from Freedom of Information Act requests and subsequent court orders, includes 198 pages of correspondence between Clinton’s State Department aides and Clinton Foundation employees.

Of the 198 pages, 43 pages focus on the creation of the “Friends of the Clinton Centre,” a 501c3 that was set up to allow the Clintons to operate business interests in Ireland and Northern Ireland, according to the Washington Post.

According to that report, in 2012 Clinton “firmly instructed” Stella O’Leary, the head of a pro-Clinton, Irish American PAC, to set up the organization—not officially affiliated with the Clinton Foundation—to “be flexible so that any funding raised could be used in whatever manner WJC and HRC wish in Ireland and Northern Ireland…”

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its amazing this witch isnt in jail...fed reserve puppets have it made apparently...until they face their maker

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Cool
ASSANGE RETALIATES BACK LAST NIGHT, RELEASES ENTIRE PARTNERSHIP DOCUMENTS FROM BOARD

Linky

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good Grab, X! aGAin. F&S! And lookit the constellation
and how many posts... Not on my watch.
"NEw Emails Raise Questions.."like when is the first
tube getting launched off this rock with the 'admini-
strators'; because I nominate Hillary to get on it.
I am not offended by Douglas Adams' solution...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

A few new Hillary emails released by Citizens United.

Clinton has herself to thank for Citizen United to begin with.

And decades later CU still as relevant as ever.

Just remember who is ALWAYS trying to get rid of it.

And now we know the reason why they want it gone.

To keep CLinton's dirty little secrets from sunlight.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Whoa, maybe this leaked email thing is worse than I thought. Did twitter really take down all of the hashtags that were talking about it?

new topics

top topics

join