It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Biased Moderators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I missed the 1st 10minutes of the debate but the part that i did see seriously what the #. Why was Tim Kaine allowed to bring up all the # that Trump has said but the moment Pence tried to counter punch with well Hillary's Emails, Trumps people are deplorable, Clinton Foundation Pay to Play, Bills Sex Scandal, etc., both the Moderator and Kaine were all ready interrupting him. I noticed particularly with the Moderator she was like ahhh Governor Pence it isn't your turn to speak yet, Governor Pence you're over the 2minutes allowed to speak, ahh Governor Pence we will get to that topic in a moment. Pence couldn't finish a single dam sentence.

Now I almost feel like the Moderator gets handed a list of questions by the Secret Service that they are allowed to ask and if they ask anything about Hillarys Scandals something bad will happen to them or there families. I truly do feel like that at this point. It was total obvious. She wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she was interrupting Pence when he was trying to discuss Hillary's Scandals.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What are you crying about? Pretty much the entire consensus is that Pence won that debate because of all of Kaine's interruptions.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Aww! How shocking. The person who needed a safe space on the night was the one advocating for the chest thumping blow hard! How ironic!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The left is held to a much lower standard than the right-and rely almost exclusively on censorship,lying,and browbeating to attempt to stay relevant.

The censorship is the constant interrupting of Trump-which Trump would not have been allowed to do himself.

Expect the liberals/media to be even more underhanded and desperate in the next "debate".

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So...you're asserting that Pence was not speaking out of turn or overrunning his time limit at all then? He was being told he couldn't speak when it was his turn to have the floor? He was being cut off before his two minutes were up? You timed it with a stopwatch every single time he spoke when it was clearly his turn and not just him interrupting and derailing his opponent, did you?

Have any proof of that by chance? Just clips of the times when he was given his rightful turn to speak and was cut off before the two minute mark, or those where he clearly and legitimately had the floor, yet was told he was speaking out of turn anyway...anything substantiated by actual fact would be interesting to see.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
see for yourselves...that's fair.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What are you crying about? Pretty much the entire consensus is that Pence won that debate because of all of Kaine's interruptions.

Not because of Kreepy Kaine's interruptions.

Pence won DESPITE Kreepy Kaine's juvenile interruptions.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ohhh. Is "Kreepy Kaine" the new conservative slur/mantra of the week? Though thanks for the grammar correction. Can't just agree with someone you've traditionally disagreed with. Gotta insert SOME sort of argument into the mix, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I did not watch the debate, but I am going to assume the OP would have liked to hear someone other than Trump attempt to articulate and challenge the Democratic ticket with the issues truncated by interruption.

And I feel the OP, if that is the case.

Trump ruins good points.

Maybe Kaine was worried Pence could make a good point on the issues, in the OP, so he cut him off? Sounds likely to me.

But, again, I didn't watch.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think this sums it up pretty well:
Everybody Won at the Vice-Presidential Debate, Except Donald Trump

After the debate was over, the line on Twitter was that Pence had done a great deal to help the Pence 2020 campaign—that he had been working on his own behalf. But political loyalty is more complicated than that. Pence is the one who has never really been embraced by his running mate. As the debate began Tuesday night, you could not even find a biography of Pence on Trump’s Web site. But if Pence is dispensable to the candidate he is essential to the candidacy. The Trump campaign needs the enthusiasm of Republican Party regulars and the funds of its donors, and to both of these groups Pence’s presence on the ticket functions as a promise that a Trump Administration will be conservative. To see Pence backing away from some of Trump’s darker and weirder declarations, and prosecuting the case against Clinton for failing to strike a deal to keep American forces in Iraq, must have been heartening for many Republicans, because the Indiana governor was making the Party’s case as they had always imagined it would be made. In Pence, they had a loyalist of their own.

The Vice-Presidential debate started with Kaine and Pence arguing against each other, but it ended in a more diffuse dynamic, in which Kaine was an effective surrogate for Clinton and Pence was an effective surrogate for conservatism. One good way to score the debate is to say that everybody won except for Donald Trump himself. What you make of that probably depends on how you think about political loyalty.

I like the part about Pence not having a biography on Trump's website, because of course he didn't.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Both these guys...

Pence looks so furious he's going to hit someone. All the time.

Tim Kaine looks really pervy.

Of course looks should not be a deciding factor for the Presidency/Vice Presidency.

Donald Trump is Orange with gerbil hair and Hillary Clinton will surely look like skeletor in a few months after all.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

In another thread you claim that nationalist's are intolerant and full of hate. Oddly, you seem that way. Funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

They need all the help they can get because their entire platform is insincere. Many journalists have thrown ethics to the wind in order to stop Trump in some near-religious crusade, so it wouldn't be surprising to see their biases reflected in their questioning. Kaine got one difficult question. That's it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I do not hate the man at all.

I was simply stating, accurately, that the fellow under assault appeared to be unable to assert himself at all, and clearly needed help, help he did not receive. It is ironic, because he advocates on behalf of people who are fond of bashing on those who do not have the capacity to look after themselves.

That is not an intolerant point of view, it happens to be a matter of fact.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

They need all the help they can get because their entire platform is insincere. Many journalists have thrown ethics to the wind in order to stop Trump in some near-religious crusade...

I don't think that's true.

I would say they are tossing their ethics to propel Hillary, a lot. But Trump is almost always guilty of generating the negative press he gets.

^^^That's partly why i think he's just a "very good friend" to Bill Clinton, like Eric Trump said -- and not the free-thinking, free-speaking populist hero that his supporters are supposed to believe he is.

edit on 5-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ohhh. Is "Kreepy Kaine" the new conservative slur/mantra of the week?

Well it does fit pretty well and has a ring to it lol

Though thanks for the grammar correction. Can't just agree with someone you've traditionally disagreed with. Gotta insert SOME sort of argument into the mix, right?

I'm pretty sure ze was disagreeing with you again.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

[hehehe. Mods remove if this causes thread drift!]

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
One thing that should bother everyone is when they do not answer the question. There was one GOP debate that if they did not answer it the moderator would state they did not answer it. I saw that in one debate and never again. Hillary is not asked any hard questions either which is also disturbing. She has had a lot of failures and they never ask her about any of them yet they ask Trump about every single one of his mistakes. I mean they are relentless on him. Her, nothing. Very biased. If Trump is asked about a failure she should also be asked about one of her screw ups like how her healthcare reform as first lady failed for starters.

new topics

top topics

join