It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! This are my first topic of introduce my self.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I know at 'SoulQuest' You cannot "travel" if You've ingested an Anti-Depressant w/in 90 days (if not mistaken) prior to 'Lift-Off'. The session lasts a weekend. I'm thinking of attending in the Winter when it gets too cold (for Me) to go fishing..

namaste

P.S. I'm sending You a U2U (personal mail) so when the envelope in the upper right of the ATS™ page is illuminated You have mail. It is regarding posting rules.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, that is because the real concoction (drink) contains an MAOI, usually from mimosa hostilis. An MAOI, if you've taken an SSRI or an SNRI can become fatal. So when they say antidepressant, even the diet you are supposed to take beforehand is because of the bad things that can happen from taking an MAOI, not from the '___'. However, '___' is not active orally, and needs MAOI to be able to function. There are types of psilocin/psilocybin that are essentially just "orally active" '___'. They contain the same structure as '___', down to the dimethylation, but there are atoms positioned near the "top" of the molecule, one position "up" from where the oxygen atom exists in serotonin (5-HT), which is essentially '___' with an added oxygen atom and no dimethylation. Those other atoms make it essentially orally active when the human system puts it through, I'm guessing, carboxylase and a few other metabolic processes.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I got your message and am glad I did, I just noticed the editing. Thanks for the heads up, I'd never advocate anything illegal or do anything illegal, especially considering I'm on federal probation. So, yeah if I say something that gets edited, in the future I'll try to make it a better reference, but I think in a topic like this, it might be better that somebody who can't figure out what that ____ stuff is, I don't want them getting any bright ideas or performing "experiments" when they might not have the requisite knowledge to do it properly in a controlled environment and setting. I'm all about harm reduction. I think those, like you, who obviously are of above average intelligence here, will be able to make out what I am saying

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS I really enjoyed reading your introduction and can't wait to see your future contributions. I think we share some of the same views on certain chemicals.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Welcome to ATS I really enjoyed reading your introduction and can't wait to see your future contributions. I think we share some of the same views on certain chemicals.

-Alee

I see you are an OG pro here. Nice profile! I'm always glad to see a place where there can be female users and weirdos don't chase them off. A lot of forums and irc communities lack proper female representation, in my opinion. Gives me a little bit more faith in this community, I've already got a few people here who I've noticed posting things and responding to stuff where I appreciate their level of intelligence and contribution.

My only problem is I can fall into sarcasm and trolling very easily X_X trying to avoid it!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

Yeah everyone here has been respectful as far as i'm concerned, I've noticed if people are truly foul to one another here, they don't last long. ATS is a wonderful community IMO.

Thanks!

-Alee

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trade you my cookie for your fruit.
Welcome to the free world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join