It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Foundation Paved the Path to His Nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So let's get back to the OP...

"Trump's Foundation Paved the Path to His Nomination"

How is this true? He gave donations to people. Nothing for it. It did not by an electorate. He did not buy delegates. It is a small amount of money over many years.

I have yet to see how the OP title is true. All I have is a link that gives no evidence or conviction to wrong-doing.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I was showing you the Politifact article did nothing to prove what they did was not legal.

Also, The Clinton Foundation and Clinton Family Foundation are two separate entities. Some accusations mixed up the two and were incorrect in their assumption.

As far as the above, I know that they are 2 separate entities. Just like they have changed the name as well as the board as well as created other 'entities'. The Clinton Family Foundation is their 'private' charity.

A Clinton Foundation example...

2001 - Pledged to rebuild multiple cities in India after an earthquake. He created a non-profit called the AIF. 1 billion was pledged. AIF annual reports show 2.7 million of 53 million raised was used. Where is the rest of the money? AIF's top officers put 13 million back in the TCF and more gave heavily to Clinton's political campaigns.

Gupta, the chairperson, also hired Chelsea right out of college. Six others...all convicted felons.

Their is lots of corruption..a lot more than a tebow helmet

dailycaller.com...

The Clintons have lots of these 'foundations' and they DID help her to win her nomination.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Trump haters on here, we all know who you are, just regurgitate the same garbage over and over and over.

You do know that Hillary-haters (and we know who you are), ALSO just regurgitate the same garbage over and over and over... right? This 'contest' on ATS about this election goes both ways. And if either 'side' thinks they're not dipping into the same pool, they're wrong.

You must be a special type of ignorant or have no mental retention since i have posted this in other posts you were part of but as usual you simply hate on Trump.

People are permitted to hate on Trump. Don't take it personally. And if you can't stand hearing bad stuff about him, don't open the threads.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Trump is way more corrupt than Hillary, the people are finding this out first hand.

To be honest, I don't know if that's true or not. And I expect a little corruption in any organization. But the amoral 'flavor' of Trump's conduct and vulgarities appeal to me less than Hillary's faults.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join