It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton is a Racist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just got back from work, got through the first page so far. I have a lot of liberals responding saying no-fly list isn't racist.

Here is the ACLU on the no-fly list:

Thus, instead of curbing racial profiling, the ex- ceptions in the guidance have actually promoted profiling and created a stronger justification for state and local law enforcement agencies to ra- cially profile individuals who are or who appear to be Arab, Muslim or South Asian. 17 It is no sur- prise that in the wake of the guidance, and absent the requirement of legal proof of suspected crimi- nal activity, Arabs, Muslims and South Asians have been disproportionately victimized through various governmental initiatives including FBI surveillance and questioning, the NSEERS (spe- cial registration) program, border stops, airline profiling and the creation of “no-fly lists,” and re- ligious surveillance

www.aclu.org...

Under the Bush admin, liberals were so adamant about how racist and evil the no fly list was. I was against the no-fly list, because it did not afford due process, and I have to side with the ACLU on this issue.

Essentially, in attempting to defend Hillary's racist motives, liberals are condemning the good work the ACLU does.

Hillary Clinton's no-fly, no-buy policy is not only racist, it is unconstitutional. Such a shame, the party to claim to be for minorities are the worst offenders when it comes to racist actions and motives.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: GodEmperor

Liberals are all racists.

They think minorities need their help to succeed. Minorities don't need their help they are just as good as anyone else they just need to stop being mind-controlled that they need help.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Hud's Manditory Minority Relocation Program comes to mind.

Apparently liberals don't think minorities do well in groups.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Ah, another chiming in ... goody.

No, Clinton didn't refer to solely "Black criminals" as superpredators ... here it is again in context:

"But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs," Hillary Clinton said in a C-SPAN video clip. "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

The full context of this incident does link children and superpredators, but nowhere in the speech does she directly label African-American youth this way.

The link for the above is www.politifact.com...

Now, we can play a few rounds of "damn the source" or you can face the fact that the only one who hears "Black criminals" in that quote are folks like you ... so ... I'd say the problem is there, not with Clinton.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yep.

Why don't you find out what Margaret Sanger did in her life after 1915? She lived until 1966.

Perhaps you'll discover and provide us with Clinton saying she agrees with the racist nomenclature used by Sanger in the early 1900s, or maybe you can read a little bit deeper and see that Sanger was saying was really about socio-economic class, rather than purely race?

You've done nothing more here than project your own ideas onto Clinton based on ridiculous circumstantial evidence.

When you come up with something SHE said or did promoting racism, let me know.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You bring up an interesting point tenth.

1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now, let's take a look at this, has any real solutions to this disproportionate imprisonment of Black males been addressed by Hillary? Absolutely not.

You see, the primary driver of crime is lack of education and lack of economic opportunities. Democrats have had a stranglehold on Black communities for generations. Under democrat policy, Blacks suffer generational poverty, crumbling schools, and little hope to free themselves of these conditions; which democrats have created under democrat rule.

This is by far worse than name-calling, democrat policy doesn't hurt feelings, democrat policy destroys lives. It's a shame, and hope is further from reach with liberal Hollywood promoting a corporate 'Black America' culture of gang violence.

We can bury our heads in the sand about it all we want, but the problem democrats have created will only continue to grow.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep.

Why don't you find out what Margaret Sanger did in her life after 1915? She lived until 1966.

Perhaps you'll discover and provide us with Clinton saying she agrees with the racist nomenclature used by Sanger in the early 1900s, or maybe you can read a little bit deeper and see that Sanger was saying was really about socio-economic class, rather than purely race?

You've done nothing more here than project your own ideas onto Clinton based on ridiculous circumstantial evidence.

When you come up with something SHE said or did promoting racism, let me know.

She is associated with a bunch of stark raving mad racists, imagine if Trump so much as said hello to one of them while crossing the street. Your failed defense of her has been amusing, her racist portfolio will keep you dancing the shuffle with no end in sight.

Oh and as a parting thought, Martin Luther King Jr's niece is for Trump calling out Hillary, let's examine what MLK Jr's niece has to say about racist Hillary.

“She race baits and throws little things out there to agitate people,” she said of Clinton

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

edit on 5-10-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So ... nothing that Clinton has said or done that is racist?

You seem spent. Let me know if you find anything, you know, factual.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This thread is fully stocked with racist Hillary, go read it sometime.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am actually surprised no one has brought up the Clinton's membership to a 'White's Only' golf course in the 90's.

Oh but it's ok, just another honest mistake, from Honest Hillary.

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Democrats; Clinton Says Golfing at All-White Club Was Mistake

NY Times

There is no mistaking what she truly is, most people either have forgotten or do not know the abhorrent history of the racist Clintons.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

This thread is fully stocked with racist Hillary, go read it sometime.

Yeah, and it's all the clap-trap equivalent of what you've been posting to me.

Nothing Clinton has actually said or done is in evidence anywhere in this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I am actually surprised no one has brought up the Clinton's membership to a 'White's Only' golf course in the 90's.

Oh but it's ok, just another honest mistake, from Honest Hillary.

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Democrats; Clinton Says Golfing at All-White Club Was Mistake

NY Times

There is no mistaking what she truly is, most people either have forgotten or do not know the abhorrent history of the racist Clintons.

Didn't read the article, did you?

I'm going to do something unconventional for a politician -- when I make a mistake, I'm going to say I made a mistake, not go into some long, labored exercise," Mr. Clinton said today as he campaigned here, speaking of his efforts to "unite the nation across racial and economic lines" and accusing President Bush and the Republican Party of dividing the country racially.

Bill played golf there ... neither he nor Hillary were members. As Governor of AR, he was "an honorary member."

It was the first and last time he played there.

Next?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

(Just out of general concern, you ARE aware that the Walking Dead is a fictional TV show, yes?)

I know reality can be challenging, LOL ... but come ON. That's your logical response?

Actually, that was my sarcastic response. I did however state "scenario" so nice try, better luck next time ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I wonder what liberal college professors have to say about these liberals declaring to be 'non-racist', and defending Hillary as 'not racist'.

Next, the Ivy League professor continued, there is a “segment of white America that considers itself enlightened,” but is also racist. “They outwardly reject the symbols of white supremacy, yet they aggressively protect their white privilege,” he said, adding that “deep in their heart, they despise your blackness more than anything else.”

Washington Times

Ahhh, here we have it, the truth is revealed. By the very act of defending Hillary and themselves as not being racist, as being 'enlightened', but deep down, 'in their hearts' they hate Black people.

Such a shame.
edit on 5-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

(Just out of general concern, you ARE aware that the Walking Dead is a fictional TV show, yes?)

I know reality can be challenging, LOL ... but come ON. That's your logical response?

Actually, that was my sarcastic response. I did however state "scenario" so nice try, better luck next time ;-)

Cheers - Dave

You offered a critique of someone based on their avatar and a TV show.

That tells us all we need to know.

You don't need luck if you've got skill (and some sense of actual reality.)

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

So ... the comments and opinion of some anonymous "Ivy League professor" are the end-all be-all of evidence now?

And, you're quoting the words of a BLM sympathizer to boot?

And, are you arguing for the existence of "White privilege" to make this point?

LOL

Long day?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let's just clear things up, maybe it's reading comprehension problems?

From the same NY Times article:

Mr. King said the Governor played the course about six times in the last year, and played occasionally in the last seven years.

Well now, I suspect the confusion must be from Common Core Math?

Yeah, that's it. Couldn't be intentional obfuscation. Good thing I cleared that up for everyone.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Let's just clear things up, maybe it's reading comprehension problems?

From the same NY Times article:

Mr. King said the Governor played the course about six times in the last year, and played occasionally in the last seven years.

Well now, I suspect the confusion must be from Common Core Math?

Yeah, that's it. Couldn't be intentional obfuscation. Good thing I cleared that up for everyone.

That's not in the article you linked that I quoted from.

The article you linked that I responded to was THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Democrats; Clinton Says Golfing at All-White Club Was Mistake

By ANDREW ROSENTHAL, Published: March 21, 1992

Intentional obfuscation? On your part, perhaps.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Are you saying that 'White Privilege' is false?

Maybe I should have linked the 100,000 other articles, by liberals, who refute your claims.

Are you siding with conservatives on this issue?

Research shows that white Americans, when faced with evidence of racial privilege, deny that they have benefited personally.

Stanford Business School

Maybe you are suggesting, that liberal colleges have gone off the rails?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

Anyone can see for themselves, all they have to do is read the article.

They don't have to take my word, just read the NY Times article I linked. It is there, plain as day.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Are you saying that 'White Privilege' is false?

Maybe I should have linked the 100,000 other articles, by liberals, who refute your claims.

Are you siding with conservatives on this issue?

Research shows that white Americans, when faced with evidence of racial privilege, deny that they have benefited personally.

Stanford Business School

Maybe you are suggesting, that liberal colleges have gone off the rails?

I responded to YOUR article linked in support of YOUR claims in this ridiculous thread.

Either you're supporting that, or you're not.

Which is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join