It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is a Racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Big picture? LOL, nah ... you didn't do anything but repeat more wingnuttery ...

I'll ask ... do you know anything about the accomplishments of Senator Byrd or Mrs. Sanger? Or only what you read on propagandist websites?

As usual, you're dealing with ancient history. Sanger's remarks in the fairly universally "racist" early years of the 20th century, and Byrd's brief time in the Klan notwithstanding ... you want to totally ignore what both of them accomplished and stood for in the last 50 years of their lives. Get off the right-to-life websites and read some of what Sanger said AFTER 1915. Read about what she was actually talking about (socio-economics) rather than the sensationalist crap you're parroting here.

Look at the last 60 years of Byrd's career and the number of times he repudiated the Klan and everything to do with it, and the work that he did on behalf of all citizens of his state.

You don't have a factual argument ... you're repeating propagandist drivel.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: GodEmperor

No, she is not.

Abortion is not racist, it is a decision between a woman and her doctor.

We have Trump, one of the most racist and misogynistic candidates in a long time and you say Clinton is? LOL

She may be a lot of things, but not racist.

And, I am irritated you use a Dune avatar and talk nonsense. God Emperor my azz. You don't deserve the avatar.

Rofl, no facts just rant. BTW, I am irritated by your walking dead avatar. You wouldn't last even an hour in a walking dead scenario or just a general shtf situation. That's called an opinion, just like yours lol.

BTW, Hillary I believe is a racist. She hides behind a lot of pandering during her campaign, her faux concern for blacks and other minorities and then mimics black speech and refers to Latinos as taco bowls. Yeah, she's real non racist.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/5.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

(Just out of general concern, you ARE aware that the Walking Dead is a fictional TV show, yes?)

I know reality can be challenging, LOL ... but come ON. That's your logical response?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The racism inherent in the soft bigotry of low expectations is something a leftist will never understand.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The racism inherent in the soft bigotry of low expectations is something a leftist will never understand.

What was that word you used the other day?

"Sophistry"

I can certainly understand why it's one of your go-to catch phrases.

I'm intrigued though ... how is it you can speak for all "leftists" everywhere, not to mention their understanding?

Are you omniscient now?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Intelliget people already know that hillbilly is a racist

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Speaking in questions again? Now I know why it is your go to response, because forming an argument is difficult.

I'm not speaking for all leftists. I said a leftist, singular.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Speaking in questions again? Now I know why it is your go to response, because forming an argument is difficult.

I'm not speaking for all leftists. I said a leftist, singular.

Talking about your perception of me rather than making an argument again?

Okay, I'll play ... which singular leftist were you talking about?

Specifically.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Intelliget people already know that hillbilly is a racist

I'm copying this for the outright inglorious humor.

Well done.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: decided to get the log out of mine own eye, LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Lol. "Trump's a racist." What a joke. Quit with the MSM BS.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

OH my god REALLY? Do your fingers (you know from typing, warrior) EVER get tired from supporting "hilarity"?...and all we ever really get from you is "no she isnt, but he is"

You better nudge your skirt bottom down a bit, your hilary is showing again :O

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Specifically.

Specifically, anyone who holds different standards to entire amorphous groups based on race, gender or sexuality.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
the premise of the liberal agenda is racism. she only puts on an act just to get by

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Specifically.

Specifically, anyone who holds different standards to entire amorphous groups based on race, gender or sexuality.

So, you aren't talking about a singular individual, but about a indefinite group that you're pre-defining ....

Gotcha. So my critique stands.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Specifically.

So, you aren't talking about a singular individual, but about a indefinite group that you're pre-defining ....

Hilary Clinton is who I'm talking about. It's what the entire thread is about.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Specifically.

Hilary Clinton is who I'm talking about. It's what the entire thread is about.

Ah. A straightforward answer! Bravo.

I understand that's your opinion; I believe there are decades of clear evidence regarding her statements and actions to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Don't worry what wingnuts call you Reldra.

Most have no basis to understand the difference between the moderate right, centrists, Democrats, left Libertarians, liberals, leftists and so forth.

They've learned a few terms from right-wingnut media that they bring to every argument.

You do a great job speaking your truth; ignore the trash responses.

Did I miss something? What was Reldra called?

I saw her tell someone to shut up, she called 2 people idiots, and you're calling people wingnuts (completely unprovoked).

I'm sure she's right at the top of your favorite posters list huh?

Real class on display here.

Should I start calling people libtards again?

Personally I think your entire post was a pathetic attempt at setting up one of your "triggered" jokes.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

That's right, Hillary Clinton is racist

LOL, ok...good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I understand that's your opinion; I believe there are decades of clear evidence regarding her statements and actions to the contrary.

Yet she thinks women and minorities need a government programs to help them out, for instance the idea that a higher minimum wage, instead of expanding opportunities, will bring women out of poverty.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yet she thinks women and minorities need a government programs to help them out, for instance the idea that a higher minimum wage, instead of expanding opportunities, will bring women out of poverty.

Is it because she believes women and minorities are inherently less able, or because she acknowledges that the US has an economic and social history that disadvantages them?

One of these would make her a racist, the other would make her correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join