It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is a Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: TomLawless
She's definitely a racist, much like most of her supporters. She and her minions aren't as up front about it as Trump, which is far more insidious in my opinion.

LOL. She is not a racist. Trump ans some of his supporters are, I can't say all. I don't personally know then.

Trump has been open about his racism since the '70s and many of his supporters recently.

There is no evidence of what you are trying to say.

There is the same amount of evidence showing Hillary and her supporters as racists as there is showing Trump and his supporters are racists. The only difference is Trump isn't screaming everyone's a racist because they won't vote for him. By the way, you're also a basement dweller as well if you ever supported Bernie. So I guess I'm in 2 labeled baskets according to Hillary and a lot of her supporters here on this site.

There is no evidence whatsoever showing Hillary to be a racist. But Trump was sued by the Justice department twice in regard to being racist. That is only the icing on top of things he actually says.

Show me the quote where she said Sanders Supporters were basement dwellers.

“They’re children of the Great Recession, and they are living in their parents’ basement. And so if you’re feeling that you are consigned to, you know, being a barista or, you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot and doesn’t have much of a ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be a part of a political revolution is pretty appealing,”

Source

Gin

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

LOL. She is not a racist.

Okey doke.

Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur

Three witnesses publicly acknowledged that she said it. One of them even passed a polygraph test.

Polygraph: Hill accuser honest – he passed test

Top 10 Examples of Hillary Clinton's Racism the Media Chooses to Ignore

And more on her and Bill's racism and temper tantrums

Time to take the blinders off eh? Or maybe you prefer living in the bubble believing Clintons are all pure and innocent.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

a reply to: reldra

["We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring."

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- Margaret Sanger

Thank God, I thought you said that. Not a woman long dead. She died in 1966.

She was a believer in Eugenics, like Herbert Hoover, Theodore Roosevelt, H.G Wells and Charles Lindbergh. That is not Planned Parenthood's view now, of course.
edit on 5-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

"Guys I TOTALLY saw hillary be racist! See I got these other guys to corroborate my story. It CAN'T be a lie! Nope! There is NO way I'm making this up for attention whatsoever!"

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Everything Planned Parenthood has believed in and fought for over the past 100 years is on the ballot.”

-Hillary Clinton

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

She's definitely a racist, much like most of her supporters. She and her minions aren't as up front about it as Trump, which is far more insidious in my opinion.

LOL. She is not a racist. Trump ans some of his supporters are, I can't say all. I don't personally know then.

Trump has been open about his racism since the '70s and many of his supporters recently.

There is no evidence of what you are trying to say.

There is the same amount of evidence showing Hillary and her supporters as racists as there is showing Trump and his supporters are racists. The only difference is Trump isn't screaming everyone's a racist because they won't vote for him. By the way, you're also a basement dweller as well if you ever supported Bernie. So I guess I'm in 2 labeled baskets according to Hillary and a lot of her supporters here on this site.

There is no evidence whatsoever showing Hillary to be a racist. But Trump was sued by the Justice department twice in regard to being racist. That is only the icing on top of things he actually says.

Show me the quote where she said Sanders Supporters were basement dwellers.

“They’re children of the Great Recession, and they are living in their parents’ basement. And so if you’re feeling that you are consigned to, you know, being a barista or, you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot and doesn’t have much of a ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be a part of a political revolution is pretty appealing,”

Source

Some are, but that is a tiny bit out of context. At least.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Gin

"Guys I TOTALLY saw hillary be racist! See I got these other guys to corroborate my story. It CAN'T be a lie! Nope! There is NO way I'm making this up for attention whatsoever!"

LOL. You are killing me...killing me.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Everything Planned Parenthood has believed in and fought for over the past 100 years is on the ballot.”

-Hillary Clinton

Not what you think that means. They are not for Eugenics, something that was popular in the Lindbergh crowd. They are mainly for STD screenings and birth control.

Sorry if you don't like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This is a narrative preached by the alt right, its the same narrative preached by the tea party and neo cons, because they are the same people just re-branding a unpopular product.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
This is a narrative preached by the alt right, its the same narrative preached by the tea party and neo cons, because they are the same people just re-branding a unpopular product.

Yep.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Out of context?

Please link me the context that makes the fact that I pointed out false.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Say it with me now.

They are both, equally terrible, for equally terrible reasons.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

There is no evidence whatsoever showing Hillary to be a racist.

Hillary Smears Generation of Black Men as "Super Predators" Who Must Be Brought "To Heel."

Now now, your version of reality is patently false.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Why does it even matter, if she is a racist or not??

She is a known liar, a crook, heck, she is a politician, that should be enough for anyone to be suspecious about her

She is in it for the money and the power, nothing else - just take a look at her track record, what good has she ever done for the country??

It doesnt matter if your black, white, yellow or blue - if you dont got money and power, she doesnt cares about you - it is that simple
edit on 5-10-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But she's just as much a racist, as Trump is.

That is the true reality. They are rich, millionaire/billionaire class white folk, who built careers out of taking power for themselves, via the work of others.

To try and defend one, or the other as better and or less racist than the other, is just silly.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don;t think the meaning of racist from the OP, though.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
"Abortion is not racist, it is a decision between a woman and her doctor."
You need to research the history of abortion in the USA, very racist. Just a way to control the spread of brown babies .. a reply to: reldra

edit on 10 051505 1616 by WUNK22 because: Gram

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I am a Liberal and I have never said anyone needs my help.

You are not a true liberal my dear!
Your quote excludes you from the club!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

There is no evidence whatsoever showing Hillary to be a racist.

Hillary Smears Generation of Black Men as "Super Predators" Who Must Be Brought "To Heel."

Now now, your version of reality is patently false.

I bet they hate when they get what they ask for.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: GodEmperor

Liberals are all racists.

They think minorities need their help to succeed. Minorities don't need their help they are just as good as anyone else they just need to stop being mind-controlled that they need help.

What happens if one is both a Lib and a minority.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join