It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is a Racist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
That's right, Hillary Clinton is racist, and there is no denying it without lying.

Here is the proof:

I need no 'proof'.
My studies have indicated that we are all racists!
It is an evolutionary anachronism.
We are either practicing, or we are recovering.
Denial = practicing!

So is Hillary a racist? Trump? MotherfrikkingTheresa?
Yes!
We all are!
Now, the question becomes whether we are recuperating, which is a lifelong task, or practicing.
Or in denial, but, we know what that really means...

There is no 'discrimination' in unconditional Love! *__-

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's guys like you why I pick on liberals in real life.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicJay

He makes it so easy.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

LOL ... big words on the anonymous internet.

/yawn

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

He makes it so easy.

LOL ... I made it easy huh? Your whole thread is crap, your arguments have been trampled, and you had gone suddenly quiet and yet now, you return, yipping like some little chihuahua from behind a curtain, you want to talk crap.

The fact is, you have no evidence, no proof, and your intention here was nothing more than star and flag bait.

Let's get back to the discussion if you're found your testicular fortitude again ... I'll be waiting.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Good job... you somehow managed to squeeze in the word "racist" 11 times in your short OP.

I have to assume that you are racist person against racist people at this point.

edit on R232016-10-06T09:23:23-05:00k2310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

After skimming the responses, I must say, I love this thread. Now, I don't know if Hillary is a racist or not. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I just think its hilarious because you've apparently struck a nerve with how angry you've made some of them. I guess that turd sandwich that they've been serving everyone else, whether they deserve it or not, on the racism issue doesn't taste quite as good when they're the ones having to take a bite for a change.
edit on 6-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh no Trump has no problem with "the blacks". He's always been well liked by "the blacks". Why I'll even bet some of his friends are "the blacks". I heard him say so.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ok? Who made the No Fly list?

That would be the Bush administration.

The current administration did nothing to get rid of it, but instead tied CIVIL LIBERITIES of gun owners,muslims to it.

Gun control created by CLintons party was originally created to keep BLACKS from owning firearms.

Fast forward to 2016.

Now blacks,muslims, and basically anyone who is not a clinton supporter/voter gets their civil liberties violated.

Abortion is not racist, it is a decision between a woman and her doctor.

“Any right that requires you to take extraordinary measures to access it is no right at all,” Clinton said at that event.

thinkprogress.org...

Except when it comes to the PEOPLES.WOMENS,BLACKS, right to CHOOSE to own a firearm or not.

Well then.

Clinton is SEXIST.

CLinton is MISOGYNIST.

CLINTON IS RACIST.

edit on 6-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

That's right, Hillary Clinton is racist, and there is no denying it without lying.

Here is the proof:

Hillary Clinton supports a no-fly list, and using that no-fly list to ban people from their second amendment rights. Without due process.

How does that make racist Hillary Clinton racist?

The fact that the no-fly list is disproportionately Muslim names, it's basically a list of Muslims that are not allowed to fly. Even the ACLU declared it racist, which Hillary Clinton and a large number of democrats who are also racist support.

Here is the list: www.no-fly-list.com...

Also, Hillary Clinton supports more racist policies, such as abortion.

Oh right, it doesn't sound racist, not the way racist Hillary and democrats sell it.

The rate of abortion for Blacks is 5 times that of Whites. 80% of abortion mills are located in Black neighborhoods. Due to racist democrat policies, the vast majority of Blacks don't exactly have a choice, because racist democrat policy has left them living in poverty and unable to care for a child even if they wanted to. Think about that, living in poverty, living in high crime areas that democrats have created, there isn't a choice to raise a child; and even if they did the racist democrat policies on education will destroy them.

Racist Hillary's VP candidate Kaine wants Trump to apologize for his comments about Blacks living in hell. 1 of 3 Black men in America will face jail in their lifetime, they are more likely to be harassed by police, with a lower life expectancy as their White counterparts, and have a lower median income.

That's all I have to say, it's too bad these facts haven't been brought up in the debates, but there are still two more to go.
Fact is, most of the Democrat elite isn't truly progressive. When it comes to domestic security and war abroad, they are neo cons juat like most of the Republicans.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I check ATS when I can, no time for internet while working or running errands.

This thread is about the utter hypocrisy of the left, how they use their own misgivings, and project it on everyone they hate. Hillary Clinton is the embodiment of the liberal left; deceitful, dangerous, and yes even racist.

When the left points out the disproportionate numbers of Blacks arrested for crimes, or shot by police; they immediately call racism. Then, at the the same time, when statistics prove that Blacks have abortions at even greater disproportionate rates, it is 'choice'.

Higher crime rates among African Americans are the direct result of years of democrat policy; from jim crowe to generational poverty and welfare. Whether the majority of the left acknowledge their inherent racism, but the voters support democrat policies that are harmful to the very people they are claiming to be protecting.

The left has recently resurrected the policy of segregation through social engineering. It can be evidenced in several liberal colleges, and will only continue to spread until someone calls them out on it in a way they can understand.

The political elite on the left, support a policy of segregation in Iraq. The partition plan, is based on dividing ethnic groups into their own separate regions; imagine that as a domestic policy, the outrage that would ensue. The left is teaching the younger generations to be more accepting of it, to make it seem like it is their choice and not through the incessant propaganda they spew.

Hillary Clinton is a racist, whether you want to admit it or not. The left unconsciously supports those policies, because that is what they are told to do.

The liberal motto: Don't think about solutions, "feel" about them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

She really doesn't care about the BLACK race either, in spite of her learning how to use Aunt Jemima voice deflection.. (watch 21 second video: www.youtube.com... )

Lots of African deaths are associated with her: lucianne.com...

To be honest, at this point in time, Hillary Clinton doesn't care about anybody but herself. I think most Americans will come to realize this before November 8th.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow . What a huge turd you have concocted.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Racist racist racist!!! Enough already! Quit regurgitating the racist crap, accusing this group and that group, it's getting old!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Lol at this op's thread!!!! This is just stupid!!! Because she supports abortion!?!

Clearly the OP is ignorant, and knows nothing about Roe vs Wade!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dem Kaine thinks the ghetto is a nice place.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
From the Podesta leaks:

The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.

-HRC

Sounds pretty racist to me. The source article denoted by the ** doesn't help her appear any less so, IMO.

I've seen members here get lambasted as racists for saying far less damning things.

source
edit on 10/8/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: atomish

That is an interesting find, especially if true.

It reinforces the reality that Hillary has two identities, a public one and private one.

I don't think any amount of evidence will convince her 'true believers'.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I came across something someplace else regarding Hillary and Margaret Sanger.
I wondered if this subject was discussed here (silly thing to wonder - of course it was!) and I dug up this thread from last month.

I find it so hard to believe that the media never mentions these obvious signs showing how Hillary really feels about blacks.
Of course there is also a great deal of evidence that she demeans hispanics and jews as well.

I know it was mentioned previously in this thread, but to remind everyone at this critical time before the election...
Hillary Clinton Won Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger Award, Wants to Continue Her Policies

Margaret Sanger's purpose for creating Planned Parenthood was to exterminate blacks. Hillary supports partial-birth abortions just like Sanger did.

In “awe” of Margaret Sanger, who said in 1921, “Eugenics…is the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political, and social problems.” And who also said in 1922, “The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”

Mrs. Clinton is in awe of a eugenicist?

In her speech, Mrs. Clinton also said Sanger’s “life and leadership” was “one of the most transformational in the entire history of the human race.” Transformational for sure but not for the better if one happens to be poor, disenfranchised, weak, a person of color, vulnerable or among the many undesirables who Sanger would exclude and exterminate.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Can I assume hoax? The source is 404'd and I'm wondering if that means it was redacted for being based on false information or sources?

<< 7  8  9   >>

join