It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton is a Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That's right, Hillary Clinton is racist, and there is no denying it without lying.

Here is the proof:

Hillary Clinton supports a no-fly list, and using that no-fly list to ban people from their second amendment rights. Without due process.

How does that make racist Hillary Clinton racist?

The fact that the no-fly list is disproportionately Muslim names, it's basically a list of Muslims that are not allowed to fly. Even the ACLU declared it racist, which Hillary Clinton and a large number of democrats who are also racist support.

Here is the list: www.no-fly-list.com...

Also, Hillary Clinton supports more racist policies, such as abortion.

Oh right, it doesn't sound racist, not the way racist Hillary and democrats sell it.

The rate of abortion for Blacks is 5 times that of Whites. 80% of abortion mills are located in Black neighborhoods. Due to racist democrat policies, the vast majority of Blacks don't exactly have a choice, because racist democrat policy has left them living in poverty and unable to care for a child even if they wanted to. Think about that, living in poverty, living in high crime areas that democrats have created, there isn't a choice to raise a child; and even if they did the racist democrat policies on education will destroy them.

Racist Hillary's VP candidate Kaine wants Trump to apologize for his comments about Blacks living in hell. 1 of 3 Black men in America will face jail in their lifetime, they are more likely to be harassed by police, with a lower life expectancy as their White counterparts, and have a lower median income.

That's all I have to say, it's too bad these facts haven't been brought up in the debates, but there are still two more to go.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

No, she is not.

Abortion is not racist, it is a decision between a woman and her doctor.

We have Trump, one of the most racist and misogynistic candidates in a long time and you say Clinton is? LOL

She may be a lot of things, but not racist.

And, I am irritated you use a Dune avatar and talk nonsense. God Emperor my azz. You don't deserve the avatar.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Liberals are all racists.

They think minorities need their help to succeed. Minorities don't need their help they are just as good as anyone else they just need to stop being mind-controlled that they need help.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Liberals are all racists.

They think minorities need their help to succeed. Minorities don't need their help they are just as good as anyone else they just need to stop being mind-controlled that they need help.

FU, I am a Liberal and I have never said anyone needs my help. Tell me I am racist? I think you know me better Metallicus.
edit on 5-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yeah, and give me a list of politicians who are AGAINST the no-fly-list and I predict that those are on lists for being "anti-american" or "terrorism-enabler" or something.

Because the government tells everybody that this list prevented oh-so-many terrible acts of terrorism.

Or why is it still in use?

tl;dr: no-fly-list is bullsh*t per se.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Yeah, and give me a list of politicians who are AGAINST the no-fly-list and I predict that those are on lists for being "anti-american" or "terrorism-enabler" or something.

Because the government tells everybody that this list prevented oh-so-many terrible acts of terrorism.

Ok? Who made the No Fly list?

I am doubting it was Hillary Clinton. So that would not have any place here to mention.

Oh my gosh, it looks like what we see today started under George W. However it added onto something dating back to before 2001 that Ted Kennedy accidently got listed on. It was a 'no transport' list before then.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If there are more muslim names than non muslim on the no fly list, that should just be an indication of the relative threat levels.

There are probably a few all American names belonging to some Militia members who are thought of as a risk too.
There are just far fewer of those guys about than muslims who are into the hardline stuff and have been flagged up by the company they keep, r the sites they visit or the things they have said and written down.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

It is not a great thing and has people on it that should not be. But Hillary Clinton is not to blame for this list.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that there are a lot of Muslims on the no-fly list, yes. But, you know, that's because there's a fair few radical Islamists that we maybe don't want getting on planes.

It's not racist. They're not being told they cannot fly because they have brown skin. They're being told they cannot fly because they have links to extremist organisations.

That's not racism.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If there are more muslim names than non muslim on the no fly list, that should just be an indication of the relative threat levels.

There are probably a few all American names belonging to some Militia members who are thought of as a risk too.
There are just far fewer of those guys about than muslims who are into the hardline stuff and have been flagged up by the company they keep, r the sites they visit or the things they have said and written down.

There are probabl more Muslim names than not. There are probabliy some 'all american' names. I just am not sure of your point. As I nor you, have the 'no fly list' in front of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
It is unfortunate that there are a lot of Muslims on the no-fly list, yes. But, you know, that's because there's a fair few radical Islamists that we maybe don't want getting on planes.

It's not racist. They're not being told they cannot fly because they have brown skin. They're being told they cannot fly because they have links to extremist organisations.

That's not racism.

It would depend on factors I am not looking at and I haven;t looked up. This is about an American list and I notice you said 'fair few', that is not an American phrase. You say 'we'.

eta: Yes, you are in Scotland.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
She's definitely a racist, much like most of her supporters. She and her minions aren't as up front about it as Trump, which is far more insidious in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
She's definitely a racist, much like most of her supporters. She and her minions aren't as up front about it as Trump, which is far more insidious in my opinion.

LOL. She is not a racist. Trump and some of his supporters are, I can't say all. I don't personally know them.

Trump has been open about his racism since the '70s and many of his supporters recently.

There is no evidence of what you are trying to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Please! Hillary is NOT a racist, she hates EVERYBODY equally much, no matter their colour

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

LOL. She is not a racist. Trump ans some of his supporters are, I can't say all. I don't personally know then.

Trump has been open about his racism since the '70s and many of his supporters recently.

There is the same amount of evidence showing Hillary and her supporters as racists as there is showing Trump and his supporters are racists. The only difference is Trump isn't screaming everyone's a racist because they won't vote for him. By the way, you're also a basement dweller as well if you ever supported Bernie. So I guess I'm in 2 labeled baskets according to Hillary and a lot of her supporters here on this site.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

["We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring."

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- Margaret Sanger

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
How does that make racist Hillary Clinton racist?

The fact that the no-fly list is disproportionately Muslim names, it's basically a list of Muslims that are not allowed to fly.

Muslim is not a race, so what are you babbling about?

Also, Hillary Clinton supports more racist policies, such as abortion.

Again, what are you babbling about, abortion is not racist.

Here we see Hillary Derangement Syndrome in action!
edit on 5-10-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This WHOLE thread is one big false equivalence.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: reldra

LOL. She is not a racist. Trump ans some of his supporters are, I can't say all. I don't personally know then.

There is the same amount of evidence showing Hillary and her supporters as racists as there is showing Trump and his supporters are racists. The only difference is Trump isn't screaming everyone's a racist because they won't vote for him. By the way, you're also a basement dweller as well if you ever supported Bernie. So I guess I'm in 2 labeled baskets according to Hillary and a lot of her supporters here on this site.

There is no evidence whatsoever showing Hillary to be a racist. But Trump was sued by the Justice department twice in regard to being racist. That is only the icing on top of things he actually says.

Show me the quote where she said Sanders Supporters were basement dwellers.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: reldra

["We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring."

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- Margaret Sanger

Now explain what Margaret Sanger has to do with today's politics being that she died in 1966 and all. Oh wait, just another quote mine fallacy...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join