It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought some people were saying the world was gonna end last month??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I thought some people were saying the world was gonna end last month?? I seen that in a few places that it was suppose to end on Sept 28th??? What was all that about??? I seen a big blood moon about 18 months ago. it was amazing. So rare. But do you think it's a sign that the end of the world or the apocalypse is near? Well if all the utilities go out don't say I didn't warn you. And then make your way to live in the woods. That's your best option.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The new date you can fear is the 21.12.2016. Christwas born 4-8 years before Christ, 2016-2012 = 4 so...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Come now, get with it! The end is ALWAYS nigh.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The end is supposed to happen fairly regularly, lol.

There is a CME or electromagnetic storm that is supposed to come in late December that has some worried. I saw the articles beofre, can't find them now. Maybe someone can help with that.
edit on 5-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
The new date you can fear is the 21.12.2016. Christwas born 4-8 years before Christ, 2016-2012 = 4 so...

Your calculation is the wrong way round. If the birth was at least four years before the official date, then you need to ADD those years. By that calculation, we are now in 2020. 2016+4=2020.
edit on 5-10-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've survived at least 15 separate apocalypses just since I joined ATS.

I'm afraid to think how many I avoided that I wasn't even aware of.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
DOOOOOOOM!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You haven't been here for very long if this is your first DOOOM rodeo.

I didn't hear about the Black Moon from my usual channels though, so it must have been a bit of a fringe thing. I saw some YouTube vids on it, but I didn't watch them.

There are a lot of people who are very antsy. It goes back to the appearance of Israel as a sovereign nation in the Middle East. The generation born when that happened is getting older.

And things do seem to be spiraling out of control at present and lining up in the Middle East to align with other things, so every time something like this event happens, you will get DOOOOM. If you think this was intense (it wasn't), just wait until we get closer to the total solar eclipse this August. THAT will be a real show.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Aw now I'm sad, I missed a dooms day date. Guess I'll have to try harder to keep up with all the end of the world dates.

If I could get enough lead time on some of them I'd make a calendar of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

People say a lot of stupid s**t.

The end.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
Aw now I'm sad, I missed a dooms day date. Guess I'll have to try harder to keep up with all the end of the world dates.

If I could get enough lead time on some of them I'd make a calendar of them.

You missed yesterday.

It's an annual watch window for one interpretation of prophecy. It also varies each year because it's figured on the lunar calendar. It you are marking your calender, this one happens around Sept. 23 or so next year.
edit on 5-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Japan was going to kill us 5 years ago and waiting.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

It's normal around here for the world to end at least a couple-three times per year.

You get used to it...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You didn't know? The world ends all the time. Hell it ended 5 times before breakfast today. You just gotta figure out a way to cope...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter
You've got this number thing all mixed up. the way to do it is add all the digits up to reveal the magic number. Take your date add 2.1.1.2.2.0.1.6. you get 15 then add 1.5 you get 6. So 6 is the number you have to fear.
It's the day when the real messiah comes. How do I know it'll be the real messiah? I should know cos I've followed a few.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Giant Meteor 2016: Just End It Already.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
That´s why there is a ...

top topics

join