It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia tells citizens to ‘prepare for nuclear war with West’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow all this Putin love is mind boggling coming from the west.

First this is domestic propaganda to take the Russian populations mind off their tanked economy due the Wests / American sanctions.

Second do you people not understand that Putypoot was the head of the KGB.
You have to be a full-on psychotic freak to get that job, so no Puty wont be your savior.

K~

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I don't know about his personal life, but based on what I see in the media, I think Putin is a cool guy. Just like the leader of the Philippines, who told Obama to focus on America, and leave him alone. Leaders with guts are impressive. Maybe America will enjoy a real leader for 2017.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know about his personal life, but based on what I see in the media, I think Putin is a cool guy. Just like the leader of the Philippines, who told Obama to focus on America, and leave him alone. Leaders with guts are impressive. Maybe America will enjoy a real leader for 2017.

You mean the Philippino president who is waging a genocide against drug users and likened himself to Hitler?

www.theguardian.com...

www.cnn.com...
edit on 5-10-2016 by chchchanges because: Edit

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

A general reminder that it's Israel who is also heavily invested in getting rid of Assad.

PBS (I'm not a fan)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You do realize the phillipines guy was praising hitler right?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anyone else find it odd, coincidental even, that we're evacuating millions of people due to Matthew and at the same time Russia is evacuating people due to a drill?

We're talking MASSIVE population movenents....

It's kind of scary to think they might be related.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

edit on 5-10-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So so sick of all this saber-rattling.

**stands up on soapbox**

**ahem, testing testing 1-2-3**

If there's anyone out there who can build me a self-sustaining spaceship to get me off of this damn rock... please, I beg of you contact me and let's talk a trade deal !

I'm more than willing to separate myself from a few cases of beer (and maybe even a bottle of Crown Royal) for a shiny new flying Dorito machine !

I want off this sinking Titanic, dammit.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Exactly - if they've got bunkers for their personnel and feel encroached by NATO/USA I think they may use any nukes they have. Their economy can be zilch but their nukes are still there. What's so hard to understand?

If their central bank is not controlled by the Rothschilds (not sure about this) they know they are next in line to be invaded.
We have ample evidence after Ukraine troubles and the CIAs involvement. There comes a point of return.
There is also evidence in history as to how these things play out. The embargo put around Japan forcing her into War comes to mind.
The Russians aren't stupid, they know Americas economy is a fraudulant Bankster/MIC based running an infinite printing press.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh ok, so one is supposed to second guess the Americans whilst Russia is seen as this "bear who will do anything".
After the great bust of 2008 and the bail outs of their crony mates in Wall St we're supposed to have confidence in a corrupt USA?
How can you even post such drivel?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thanks for those links; I am as disgusted with the USA as well. What I worry about is the fallout on Europe as I suspect the US military doesn't give a damn about Europe or it's allies.
Recently the USA pressured Australia to edge on China over their artificial islands

www.afr.com...

Australia has been under pressure from Washington to conduct so-called "freedom of navigation" operations by sailing close to artificial islands built by China in disputed areas. So far it has supported the US operations but refrained from conducting its own high-profile sail-throughs. However, even Australia's public support for the US operations has irked Beijing. Read more: www.afr.com... Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Second do you people not understand that Putypoot was the head of the KGB. You have to be a full-on psychotic freak to get that job, so no Puty wont be your savior.

And George Bush was a director of CIA and pushed the US into a war with Iraq. I guess you pick your flavour of psychosis to suit your propaganda?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
GREAT!

Now we have Kim Jong Putin...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No,no Sr was protecting Saudi by taking out Saddam's warfare capability,by setting him up and faining disinterest in his invasion plans ,then jumping him for it.
Jr started the 2nd one.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Nukes will be exchanged someday.
A year from now, or 10 years, maybe 100 or even 500 years from now.
With the crazy man at the top, the normal man at the bottom will suffer.
Yep, those nukes will come, but when?
Putin is stable and no crazy fool.
So some crazy ruler will nuke it's own country and blame it on Russia.
As all wars are fake, they do have to start with a false flag.

edit on 6-10-2016 by Wasta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

YouTube channel "Russia Insider" gives his assessment. I don't know if this man heard Army General Paul Milley's speech.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

taking out Saddam's warfare capability

Please tell me you don't belie this? Sadam had oil. Thats why we are in the Middle East. We were there weeks before 9/11. It was planned and guess why we are still there? Oil. Guess why we are in Syria... you guess it... OIL.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
While I am not really afraid of nukes going off in my back yard yet, the way stuff is being handled in the US politically is just insane really. I won't be shocked if I see a civil war of sorts in the US before I die and sadly have been with this mindset since I was 13 almost 21 years ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

My job was to take out the 4th largest army on the planet.
Russia thought we would loose many lives as did American think tanks OR that is what we were briefed.
I did that thing,or helped anyway.
Why it happened was Saudi Arabia asked for us, we complied for oil.
It was also in line with the country destroying then democracy building they are still doing all over the middle east.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

And George Bush was a director of CIA and pushed the US into a war with Iraq. I guess you pick your flavour of psychosis to suit your propaganda?

Dude you don't have a damn clue.
I wouldn't piss on any of the Bushes if they were on fire, the entire Bush family is one of the worst criminal organizations in America.

Just like Putin they're the problem.

K~

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Why are you so obsessed with WW3?

This is an annual drill in Russia, 60 million were involved last year.

Things are a little different now I think even the most blind brainwashed American can even ackowegde that we are as close to war as during the Cuban missile crisis if not more.

We can all talk # online, criticise our own sides and lob # at our leaders, but if it comes to war we will all fall into line behind our leaders and nations and allies. And we will all meet again in hell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join