It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Julian Assange Trolls the World.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Inflated by Assange...

What else do you call a 3am press conference to say your not going to release info at 3am?!?! Lol

He didn't call a 3am press conference. He called a (roughly) midday press conference to celebrate 10 years of business, confirm that they plan to release more documents over the next 10 weeks, and then pointed out that it was a bit silly to release US-centric emails when it was 3am in the US.

Time zones are a real thing, you know.

The more I've looked into it Assange just let the right wing gurusrun wild. Knowingly being cryptic by without saying anything specific. He could have put the brakes on it to avoid hurting his credibility...since he knew he was gonna ruin expectations.

I think I would squash over the top expectations knowing, it would be
really good publicity at first,but then really hurt your image valid or not.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda a reply to: JoshuaCox You heard of other timezones that are not USA-centric?
He said 3am...his words.

OK I will type this one slowly for you...... do you understand the concept of international time-zones?

edit on C2016vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Oct 2016 21:57:40 -050031PM9America/Chicago10 by CovertAgenda because: update

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So the headlines get posted and Alex Jones's head explodes . Assange has trolled the world.....or in my opinion made an @$$ of himself.

I so called this.!

To catch everyone up, after wiki leaks posted the DNC email hacks , (which were a whole lot of nothing) he promised devastating new evidence about Hillary and the right has been salivating ever since.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The right comes up with some treasonous scandal that is definitely gonna lead to prison time. Then a republican lead commission investigates it and finds no wrong doing..

What should anyone believe in their scandals anymore when NONE ever turn out.

www.infowars.com...

the DNC email hacks , (which were a whole lot of nothing)

Hmm, seriously? Then why did Debbie Schultz resign? Maybe you should call her and reassure her that the damning information Wikileaks dumped about the DNC was just a fantasy?

Good luck with that. And good luck escaping that denial syndrome. It looks like a keeper.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So the headlines get posted and Alex Jones's head explodes . Assange has trolled the world.....or in my opinion made an @$$ of himself.

I so called this.!

To catch everyone up, after wiki leaks posted the DNC email hacks , (which were a whole lot of nothing) he promised devastating new evidence about Hillary and the right has been salivating ever since.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The right comes up with some treasonous scandal that is definitely gonna lead to prison time. Then a republican lead commission investigates it and finds no wrong doing..

What should anyone believe in their scandals anymore when NONE ever turn out.

www.infowars.com...

the DNC email hacks , (which were a whole lot of nothing)

Hmm, seriously? Then why did Debbie Schultz resign? Maybe you should call her and reassure her that the damning information Wikileaks dumped about the DNC was just a fantasy?

Good luck with that. And good luck escaping that denial syndrome. It looks like a keeper.

For publicity or PR reasons and to appease Bernie supporters.

Please quote an email that shows corruption, FYI there isn't one....

The worst one was the "has Bernie admitted he is an atheist" which no one ever even tried to ask him..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda

originally posted by: CovertAgenda a reply to: JoshuaCox You heard of other timezones that are not USA-centric?
He said 3am...his words.

OK I will type this one slowly for you...... do you understand the concept of international time-zones?

I know It wasn't 3am , his time. But he knew of the hype and such with us why he mentioned 3am.. He knew the majority of his audience were waiting for election info, hyped by others, sure, but I think it is a mistake to knowingly let the speculation st false expectations

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The more I've looked into it Assange just let the right wing gurusrun wild. Knowingly being cryptic by without saying anything specific. He could have put the brakes on it to avoid hurting his credibility...since he knew he was gonna ruin expectations.

He did actually make some fairly vague comments about his words being taken out of context, but I think that you are right about letting things run on without correction harming his image.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No sure this right forum for this statement but I hope that all will find it helpful:

I believe in WikiLeaks and Assange and I see this 2016 USA Presidential Race as an opportunity for him. I would suggest the following:

1) In this case WikiLeaks makes it, its business to save Trump, but not for nothing.
2) Based only on the truth as usual, find those items/information necessary to convict Hillary Clinton or to prevent her from being elected. Not easy

Now here is the pay off, If Trump is elected president of the USA. Assange would be granted full citizenship of the USA. And, provided monies to setup Wikileaks in the USA as a sentinel for lack of better words, FOR THE TRUTH!

I represent no one. This is allot like throwing a bottle into the ocean an hoping it ends up in both the right hands.

edit on 9-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Inflated by Assange...

What else do you call a 3am press conference to say your not going to release info at 3am?!?! Lol

He didn't call a 3am press conference. He called a (roughly) midday press conference to celebrate 10 years of business, confirm that they plan to release more documents over the next 10 weeks, and then pointed out that it was a bit silly to release US-centric emails when it was 3am in the US.

Time zones are a real thing, you know.

Dude the rumors and fake quotes and all the lies were spread by people like Alex Jones. Assange (or anyone) would hurt his credibility by even acknowledging them.

Alex Jones has people on this show that think shapeshifting lizard people are running the world. If you were taking anything that comes out of the alt-right seriously, don't take it out on Assange.

Not to mention, Assange DID clearly put the brakes on the nutty conspiracy people. He released an itemized itinerary detailing everything they were talking about down TO THE MINUTE.

It doesn't matter though. You can't talk sense with crazy. No matter how open and credible Assange is, you can't win with crazy.
edit on 10/9/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

He said 3am...his words.

I know It wasn't 3am , his time. But he knew of the hype and such with us why he mentioned 3am.. He knew the majority of his audience were waiting for election info, hyped by others, sure, but I think it is a mistake to knowingly let the speculation st false expectations

Dude he literally released a schedule of the event down to the minute:

He couldn't have been any more clear in debunking the crazy alt-right people.

The thing is, they're crazy. It doesn't matter what you say or how clear you are. They'll simply believe what they want to believe and then when they look stupid and crazy like they always do, they'll simply blame you for being a schill, whatever.

It's best to not even acknowledge their existence, just you like you ignore the crazy crackhead on the street corner instead of trying to tell him that no, there really aren't government agents watching him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 13th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

He said 3am...his words.

Dude he literally released a schedule of the event down to the minute:

He couldn't have been any more clear in debunking the crazy alt-right people.

The thing is, they're crazy. It doesn't matter what you say or how clear you are. They'll simply believe what they want to believe and then when they look stupid and crazy like they always do, they'll simply blame you for being a schill, whatever.

It's best to not even acknowledge their existence, just you like you ignore the crazy crackhead on the street corner instead of trying to tell him that no, there really aren't government agents watching him.

I don't think you ignore it because of how much play it got. The crazy sites had bled over onto the Fox type sites by the end.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join