It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't believe this conspiracy theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
According to this conspiracy theory there is a UN depopulation lobby since 1945, mainly trying to reduce world population by making people infertile. This is done by:

* Fluoride in water, salt, milk, toothpaste
* Plasticizers like BPA (Bis-Phenol-A) in practical every food and beverage packaging material
* Alumina sprayed in the air, the infamous "chem trails"
and more ...

These things are all thought up and brought to practice, paid for, by this secret UN lobby cabal.

200 governments, 200 countries all ready participate, according to this conspiracy theory, the guy, who discovered this cabal, also mentioned HCG in Tetanus vaccines and ZIKA (in an other video a radio interview), but these I tend to believe however, now I don't know anymore

edit on 2016-10-4 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-10-4 by galien8 because: problem video

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

You'd be right.

The UN is way stranger than that.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

"They" are apparently doing it wrong.

Human population counter
edit on 4-10-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The theory has actually been around for many years now. Even back when I used to get "immunizations" IN grade school. We'd line up like robots sleeves rolled up. AND they'd come to "CLEAN" every students teeth with this minty-red cleaner...something new then called FLOURIDE.

Population growth since hasnt really supported the conspiracy theory...but Ive always believed it myself. I think they are going for the long term effect of de-population...like in 100 years or so.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Humans is like cockroaches, they are hard to kill. They been trying for years and we are still here and still popping out babies. Sweet!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

They've done a pretty crappy job then.

1950 world population was, roughly, 2.5 billion.

2016 world population is, roughly, 7.5 billion.

That's an INCREASE of people by, roughly, 5 billion.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So it's been 70+ years, why are people still so fertile?

You ever stop by a trailer park. There still breeding like rabbits.

Poor people everywhere eating and drinking all this stuff that supposedly makes you infertile, and yet, kids everywhere.

How much more time before the depopulation starts?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You’re right, I don’t believe it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Human population counter

Yea but do you have the control study from the parallel timeline where they DIDN'T do those things and show ten times more people in 2016?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Yeah that is why they had the Mandela effect, there were too many people.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Poor people everywhere eating and drinking all this stuff that supposedly makes you infertile, and yet, kids everywhere.

NEEDS MOAR CHEMTRAILS !!11

And zika mozzies.

Come on NWO, get your act together...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Human population counter

Yea but do you have the control study from the parallel timeline where they DIDN'T do those things and show ten times more people in 2016?

The amanda effect is always getting in the way.

Some people even call it the mandella effect, but they're from somewhere strange and weird....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

If you've been to any ghetto in America you'll know that flaming hot Cheetos and grape soda is the key to fertility.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Humans are very much like cockroaches, hard to kill but adapt and have incredible survival skills when every other vertebrate species would give up the ghost. We can survive major injury and self fix unlike any other species but the real problem with killing off large numbers is our ability to move vast distances over land and sea to setup new environment to live in. Even the last ice age failed to kill us off and even war, pestilence and natural disasters can only inflict small damage to our numbers.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Human population counter

Nope, my internet doesn't reach that far..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Bottom Line is: if it didn't feel so good, people might not be so driven to partake!

Depopulation by active measures doesn't seem to be an ethical alternative.

Reducing the degree of population growth or slowing birth rate growth seem a more reasonable objectives.

Achieving negative population growth may naturally occur as post-WWII generation boomer's rapidly decline, while their grandchildren aren't producing enough offspring to match pace. Similarly birth rate growth is highly variable on a year to year basis and you would expect negative growth rates in some years. Birth rate and Population Growth statistics are most useful when viewed as trends.

If you consider defining population growth as:
growth = births - deaths,
and defining the annual rate (%) of growth as:
%growth = this-years-growth - last-years-growth / last-years-growth * 100,
seeing an occasional negative growth figure is both plausible and reasonable .

Or you might choose to ignore deaths and look at annual birth rate growth (%) as:
%growth = this-years-births - last-years-births / last-years-births * 100,
your results will ebb and flow with the whims of amore (or blockbuster romance movies).

Pick a different prior year (more than 3 years past, please) to get a basic growth trend.
Divide by the number of years to get an annualized %growth.

ganjoa
measuring right amount is important - measuring the right thing is absolutely critical
edit on 4-10-2016 by ganjoa because: missed last sentence; didnt sign

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yet Fertility Clinics and Medical Science keep getting Better and Better . Hmm......

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'll believe this crap when the world population stops increasing, and then takes a precipitous drop.

If they've been at it since 1945 then they are awful at killing people off en masse.

World population in 1945 was just 2 billion world wide. World population is expected to reach 9 billion by the year 2050.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

If you was someone else and met your self.
Would you like your self?

I don't know, I don't know myself

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The guy calls himself Kevin Galalae by the way and he says the alleged UN cabal lobby is working against him, anyways under the Kevin Galalae name you can find several videos at YouTube, they have around 3,000 to 150,000 views

edit on 2016-10-4 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2016-10-5 by galien8 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join