It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump has Contributed Nothing To America. What Is Wrong With Hillary.?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

Atlantic City?

Really, this thread is an echo-chamber for trumpbots..

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I recently read one of those philosophical quotes that went something like this " when someone is speaking badly about you, do not ignore it. As a matter of fact listen closely, because in reality they are not offering a reflection of who you are, they are offering a reflection of who they are." From my perspective what this means in regards to this thread, is based on all of the accusations that Hillary makes about other people seem to me to be a reflection of who she is. All of the bad things she accused others of are things that she has done.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

There's nothing, in and of itself, wrong with profit. That, other than perhaps the way one earns it, I've not qualm with.

But what makes him so much more worthy than, well almost anyone other than a certain Clinton, or any of the other minor players?

To my eye, they're much the same so far as worthiness for my vote come November... Meaning, essentially, not at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I think Hillary assumes everyone is as corrupt as she is. She projects here guilt onto others. Then the media, giving a pass to the Clintons by focusing on Trump, feeds the deception.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join