It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump has Contributed Nothing To America. What Is Wrong With Hillary.?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh Hillary. That is so ironic coming from the head of a foundation that keeps most of the donations it receives instead of spreading the wealth. I guess all those years of public service has skewed what is perceived as reasonable administrative benefits and expenses.
edit on 4-10-2016 by neutronflux because: Addec to lady sentence.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, he hasnt. You a billionaire? Nah...me neither...He lives in a caviar world while we eat Kraft Macaroni and cheese.

Hmmm....Billionaire one hand...people on the other...with the peoples $$$$ bringing him and his foreign wife ...more Russian (from buddy Putin) cavier and vodka.

"Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", ("Let them eat cake!")-Marie Antoinette, supposedly spoken by "a great princess" upon learning that the peasants had no bread.

www.bing.com... 56C618&FORM=QBLH

Maybe she said it, perhaps not...by Her Highness...but promulgated daily, continuous and widely on a variety of issues by His Royal Highness Donny T.

I say rid the rich and "Roll out the guillotine!" Pass their wealth to the common man and woman!***

*Dont say it....I support NEITHER CANDIDATE!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Trump's disappearance from the scene will leave the Republican party as disappointed as they were at his nomination; probably a lot more.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump has Contributed Nothing To America.

So , Hillary is Disrespecting his Kids Now ? This Woman has one Nasty Disposition .

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yeah, he hasnt. You a billionaire? Nah...me neither...He lives in a caviar world while we eat Kraft Macaroni and cheese.

Hmmm....Billionaire one hand...people on the other...with the peoples $$$$ bringing him and his foreign wife ...more Russian (from buddy Putin) cavier and vodka.

"Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", ("Let them eat cake!")-Marie Antoinette, supposedly spoken by "a great princess" upon learning that the peasants had no bread.

www.bing.com... 56C618&FORM=QBLH

Maybe she said it, perhaps not...by Her Highness...but promulgated daily, continuous and widely on a variety of issues by His Royal Highness Donny T.

I say rid the rich and "Roll out the guillotine!" Pass their wealth to the common man and woman!***

*Dont say it....I support NEITHER CANDIDATE!

I'm not saying it's right. But are you willing to risk everything you have, spend evey waking hour getting a start-up company solvent, managing people and capital, and sacrificing time with family.

Give you a million, your going to blow it.

Give Trump a million, he is going to invest it in items that generate wealth, demand, and jobs.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary is cracking.

Her Campaign is falling apart.

They need to keep nit-picking to keep the monkeys off her back and the albatross off her neck.

#makehillarygreatagain

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
Cause doing nothing for the last 30 years and taking money from tax payers and taking money from big fish for political favors is so much better

Maybe it's good that we're a "laughing stock" to the world. Imagine the flood of legal & illegal immigrants and refugees to America if we were a well-liked country.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump has Contributed Nothing To America.

So , Hillary is Disrespecting his Kids Now ? This Woman has one Nasty Disposition .

Hillary is bitter, angry, feels cheated from Obama kicking her azz in 2008, and to top it all off, she's brain damaged.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Dude, for your own self-care needs, you have to let it go.

It's over.

No one, and I mean no one person, not even you, can sustain that sort of ire for another 8 years.

Find a hobby.

UFOs are coming back in fashion.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I disagree. He will use it...take the interest off it...lose it in an "Art of the Deal"...then pay back only pennies of it. Oh...and legally keep the interest off it....

Gotta understand...in those high #'s...the big guys MAKE $$$ when they LOSE $$$. Its all apples and oranges...over and over and over

*I support NEITHER CANDIDATE

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
What has Trump contributed beside making us the worlds laughingstock? Trump has bashed our country into the ground and only he alone can fix it, the guy is a dictator in the working.

Jobs? The people he hired that he never paid? 3,000 lawsuits wtf how do you get 3,000 lawsuits? Turning a small 1 million dollar loan into a 1 billion dollar loss?

Cheating on all his wives? This guy can't even commit to a single woman why would he make good on all his promises?

Next year after Clinton is president there's a 50% chance he might become a Democrat again.

I worked for a famous American and international hotel brand and let me tell you they have probably had more than 3000 law suits,it's part of the corporate World and they range from over working people to discrimination to wrongful termination.
Some people will sue for nothing,just because its a law suit does not mean it holds weight, to generalize like that is pure lazy.

Clinton does not even have a product let alone built any businesses,she has self enriched by her positions in the Government as in pay for play.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Sorry but any single person involved in over 3500 lawsuits with 3 bankruptcies 3 divorces cheats on all his wives say he would have sex with his daughter if he could and he's absolutely clueless on foreign policy this guy is a disaster.

In fact I'm not even a Clinton fan but right now she's the only person who could stop Trump from destroying this country just like how he destroyed all his businesses.

edit on 4-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Oh Hillary. That is so ironic coming from the head of a foundation that keeps most of the donations it receives instead of spreading the wealth. I guess all those years of public service has skewed what is perceived as reasonable administrative benefits and expenses.

I'm sure that in Hillary's distorted (or Insane?) view of the world, her purchases of Cough Drops does more to further American society, than the Billions of dollars that Donald Trump has transferred to working-class families over the years.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
One easy point....

She let 4 men die in Benghazi. Trump saved the Veterans day parade in NY.

Enough said...but wait.,...

He employs 10's of thousands of people who he does not pay from a charity...but Hillary does.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Cut RedMenace16 a little slack, SouthBeach. He/She just signed up for ATS membership 4 days ago, and prefers someone who is negligent in all things, over a job creator.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So what has he contributed...that didn't profit Trump?
Remember that list of sacrifices he made ? Building great structures...created jobs...
Those are sacrifices right? Like losing an arm or losing a leg or losing a child...?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RedMenace16

Are you kidding? Obama made America a laughing stock, long before Trump got involved.

Obama dissapointed the whole world. Trump will make you look worse then the italians when they elected Berlusconi. And boy oh boy did we mock them

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Remember that list of sacrifices he made ? Building great structures...created jobs...

that video was hilarious

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What has he contributed? That others have not, and probably better?

This is not in defense of Clinton, as she is indefensible. Just a question.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

What has he contributed? That others have not, and probably better?

This is not in defense of Clinton, as she is indefensible. Just a question.

I'd like to know also.

What HAS he contributed that didn't directly profit himself?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join