It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump has Contributed Nothing To America. What Is Wrong With Hillary.?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hillary Clinton shouted out this amazing statement at a rally yesterday..

"Toledo, Ohio (CNN): Hillary Clinton laced into Donald Trump on Monday for "contributing nothing to our nation"".

Source Page: www.cnn.com...

What would cause Hillary Clinton to make such a blatantly and obviously false claim? Here are the reasons I can come up with...

1. As a lifelong government employee or spouse, she REALLY BELIEVES that Entrepreneurs CONTRIBUTE NOTHING to the country? (Reminds me of Obama in 2012 saying, "If you've got a business, you didn't build that!")

2. The TWO concussions, brain hemorrhaging, along with her powerful prescription of Coumadin are taking their toll on Hillary's mental acuity?

3. Hillary Clinton has been lying so effortlessly, for so long, that she just doesn't realize, or care, that she lies?

4. The Clinton campaign's internal polls indicate that she's disliked so vehemently, by so many Americans, that "Win at All Cost!" desperation is taking hold? Telling 70 million Americans that they are "Deplorable", three weeks ago, reeked of desperation.

5. INSANITY, resulting from 30 years of stress? (Hubby IMPEACHED.. Allowing Brave Soldiers to Die...Guilty Conscious from Hurting & Cheating)

What do you think ATS? Why do you think HILLARY feels that Donald Trump has "Contributed Nothing" to this country?? Personally, I think it could be any one of the above. She has some serious issues.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hillary is cracking.

Her Campaign is falling apart.

They need to keep nit-picking to keep the monkeys off her back and the albatross off her neck.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What has Trump contributed beside making us the worlds laughingstock? Trump has bashed our country into the ground and only he alone can fix it, the guy is a dictator in the working.

Jobs? The people he hired that he never paid? 3,000 lawsuits wtf how do you get 3,000 lawsuits? Turning a small 1 million dollar loan into a 1 billion dollar loss?

Cheating on all his wives? This guy can't even commit to a single woman why would he make good on all his promises?

Next year after Clinton is president there's a 50% chance he might become a Democrat again.
edit on 4-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All of the above!

As a lifetime politician she is also responsible for many
of the "wrongs" in America, she has to have a major
smoke and mirrors campaign to distract from that truth!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
At this point, each one is preaching to the choir. If people are going to vote Trump, they're gonna vote Trump. No one but the Independent are on the line and both sides are doing anything to swing their vote.
Hillary will say anything to get people to dislike Trump. Even when they are obvious lies. How many jobs has she created? How many businesses has she owned? Should we count that "little" real estate scandal?
The fact is, Clinton has never been anything but a government employee and made money off the backs of tax payers.
.............. and foreign governments looking for favors.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Are you kidding? Obama made America a laughing stock, long before Trump got involved.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Cause doing nothing for the last 30 years and taking money from tax payers and taking money from big fish for political favors is so much better

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Actually, Bush made you a laughing stock to the outside world.

Obama did nothing really.
His drone policy pisses people off though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You're right, wish we had Bush when the world still respected us and didn't hate us.

Now with Obama they hate us again.

Go look at every single study done around the world and tell me what every single global public opinion shows from 2000 to 2008, then tell me what you see from 2008 to current.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump has Contributed Nothing To America. What Is Wrong With Hillary.?

Statements like these are a certain sign of capitulation by Trump supporters. They always contain some element that is in the past tense such as the verb "has".

How anyone realizing this could provide this election cycle with any more juice at all is beyond my reckoning.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"He's been dissing America"
"He talks us down"
"He makes disparaging comments"

Is she completely insane? She calls Trump voters "deplorables" and Bernie voters "basement dwellers" among all the other crazy things she says, and then she has the nerve to stand there and say that about Trump? At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if all of those occasional voices of agreement from the crowd weren't just paid actors. She has zero credibility whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

Statements like these are a certain sign of capitulation by Trump supporters. They always contain some element that is in the past tense such as the verb "has".

How anyone realizing this could provide this election cycle with any more juice at all is beyond my reckoning.

You've got that right! You'd think that Hillary was 50 points behind the way she keeps "Juicing" her outlandish, crazy statements!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Its amazing how many of the smart folks here play right into the mess.

We are being asked metaphorically to choose between a rapist and a serial killer.

Both options lead to the same goal. Social division and decay.

There is no better choice this time. Just pick your poison. Burn to death or drown.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
"He's been dissing America"
"He talks us down"
"He makes disparaging comments"

Is she completely insane? She calls Trump voters "deplorables" and Bernie voters "basement dwellers" among all the other crazy things she says, and then she has the nerve to stand there and say that about Trump? At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if all of those occasional voices of agreement from the crowd weren't just paid actors. She has zero credibility whatsoever.

Insane may be an understatement.. Hillary's campaign pre-coached a 15 year-old kid to ask Hillary a "baited" question today at a rally, just to give Hillary the chance to bash Trump.

""At my school, body image is a really big issue for girls my age," said Brennan Leach, 15, a high school sophomore from suburban Philadelphia. "I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look. How, Leach asked Clinton, could she help girls understand "that they are so much more than just what they look like?""

Story: www.upi.com...

You can imagine Hillary's response, without even reading the news story. Hillary is in PANIC MODE.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What Is Wrong With Hillary?

Literally so much...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Both options lead to the same goal. Social division and decay.

That's bull#.

Both options lead to the same o'l #.

Trump was never a candidate.

You have only ever signed on for "the same 'ol #".

Sorry but that's the truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hillary is a terrible power hungry person. Donald Trump is an inept liar who has no expirience in governance or leadership. He is a silver spoon insider son of a politician.

You people are hilarious. There is no choice.
edit on 4-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary is cracking.

Her Campaign is falling apart.

They need to keep nit-picking to keep the monkeys off her back and the albatross off her neck.

No doubt Hillary is throwing a lot of tantrums in meetings with her campaign managers. She literally, angrily, freaked out in that leaked video two week ago, where she wanted to know why she wasn't 50 points ahead.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Yes in that regard its true.

However its coming to head. The social divisions are being heavily promoted to create instability. At the same time the international war game is ready to pop.

Just stating there is no choice. But i agree with your statement.

What i meant to say was just becauae one is a scumbag does not mean the other is not.
edit on 4-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
What has Trump contributed beside making us the worlds laughingstock? Trump has bashed our country into the ground and only he alone can fix it, the guy is a dictator in the working.

OK, RedMenace. We'll put you down as agreeing with Hillary.. That Donald Trump has done nothing for America. Your response wasn't an answer to the question posed in this thread's subject, but it's obvious that you wanted to get that Trump-hatred off your chest. good job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join