It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Trump Did Cheat

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dear Phage, have you ever run a business?

Yes.

In my experience, all capital investments, and capitol losses are tax deductible.
To a certain degree, yes. Trump's operating loss was indeed fully deductible. But maybe you should read the OP. Because that is not what it is about.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You don't think the IRS could stump trump?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If there's one singular agency I can count on to get it right, it's the IRS. Meaning, the premise of this general topic in general seems rather silly to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If there's one singular agency I can count on to get it right, it's the IRS. Meaning, the premise of this general topic in general seems rather silly to me.

The IRS did get it right.

They said there's no reason he can't release his returns, even under audit.

At the minimum level Trump is a liar, and now destroyer of Tradition.

Hope our future Presidents are all extortionists!
edit on 16-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

From the IRS perspective there's no reason. From a personal protection perspective there is. Nearly every tax attorney agreed you don't release your taxes during an audit.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"If there's one singular agency I can count on to get it right, it's the IRS"

Really ?

Really?

Ever heard of Lois Lerner?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well If he doesn't release them you will never know how much he makes from being president.
If not a billionaire now he will be when he leaves office.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A liar? Breaking tradition? I am glad he did not do it. It is a distraction in every election cycle and a bogus argument for the media to run with. 30 years ago it may have mattered but in the digital age you can find more information in 20 minutes on anyone than you can with a tax return.

Another finger to the establishment and he still won.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The first president to release returns I think was Nixon to prove that he wasn't s crook. Turns out he was and he paid a fine.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Sorry, I missed it.

I agree that the issue is greater than tax fraud. I agree that it is about patterns of behavior.

Trump's pattern, depending on what you're willing to believe, is that he is a misogynistic racist, who is really only interested in what is best for Trump, at the expense of others, or someone who is going to give everyone a job and save us from Muslim terrorists. All with a Congress which pretty much loathes him.

Clinton's pattern, depending on what you're willing to believe, is that she is a lying murderer or someone who wants to improve the lot of a majority of Americans.

Personally, I can't stand either of them. I know I won't be voting for Trump and it is highly unlikely that I will be voting for Clinton.

Totally agree with you about Trump being a misogynistic racist.

Aside from one instance in which the Clinton foundation recieved a donation while she was still secretary of state (and there was no pay for play involved), what crime has Hillary Clinton committed? And even this was not against the law!
Even with her questionable private server in the basement, which was a poor judgement call on her part, it was not illegal per the FBI. Colin Powell even had one himself.

I am sure that Trump will be caught on at least one of his crimes. He has already bought his way out of the Trump University fraud.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join