It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Trump Did Cheat

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Got one of them ?

No. Did you notice that the income must be reported even if no W2 is provided?
There is an SEC filing which shows that Trump was paid a salary of $583,333.

How many times do you want to talk in the same circle?
edit on 10/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I doubt a business that took 900 million hit paid anything.

So.

Produce the w-2.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Since the S1 isn't necessarily used for tax reporting purposes, more for showing financial condition, what's the chance Trump deferred his compensation? If he did that you couldn't find it unless you review the particular company's books.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ah. So his company lied in an SEC filing. Got it.

Did you notice that the income must be reported even if no W2 is provided?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OrganizedChaos

That's possible.
That's why releasing his tax returns would help to ease some worried minds.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Show me the long form w-2.

Hell because thats the only record the IRS goes by when filing taxes.

Until then..............

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So.

Produce the w-2.

Actually they literally paid him 4.8 million for 'services' and Salary generally doesn't work like that..lol...He obviously was paid Salary every month, even in the year he was doing bad. You understand the way you get paid in a Salary?... he would have been paid before the drop, 500k a year doesn't mean 500k at the end of the year...

You probably mean his 'bonus' that is negotiated for. He instead negotiated no bonus, and asked for a 3 million dollar loan to be repealed to nothing.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I am waiting for something to actually back that up.

Like Trumps w-2.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I am waiting for something to actually back that up.

Like Trumps w-2.

Well that's an awful secure argument position, as any sane person that cheated on their taxes would not release this information.

It's a felony.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Get's even more secure considering the source of the op is a one time magazine turned political hack site that serves greedy Wall Street, and the one percent.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

But would it? Having a ton of companies you know he has stuff bouncing around between and through his businesses because it's the legal and smart thing to do. I think releasing his full taxes would just confuse all the issues because of the rampant speculation it would cause.

One example is you would not get that S1 with his taxes. You can only get that through your own actions as any investor can. You are already raising a red flag about something that possibly wouldn't be resolved even if he did release them.

Knowing that you'd have thousands of armchair CPAs analyzing and issuing opinions about your taxes while enduring an IRS audit is a pretty good reason to wait IMHO.

I have no doubt he has some funky stuff in his taxes. I wouldn't want to make my audit even harder though by confusing the auditors with all the social static.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Trump is not one of the 1%?

Would you like to see the SEC filing. Straight from the SEC?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Get's even more secure considering the source of the op is a one time magazine turned political hack site that serves greedy Wall Street, and the one percent.

So by saying the source is faulty, what you mean is that his Line 1 claim is a different amount than $6,108?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Fortune is a multinational business magazine, published and owned by Time Inc. and headquartered in New York City.

en.wikipedia.org...(magazine)

Time (styled within the magazine as TIME) is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City. It was founded in 1923 and for decades was dominated by Henry Luce, who built a highly profitable stable of magazines.

That's the people that had Hitler as 'Man of the Year' !!!!!!!!!!!

Really secure.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Trump is not one of the 1%?

He's just the 'wrong' kind of one percenter.

He's got an R by his name, and opposing another one percenter in the general election.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OrganizedChaos

I think releasing his full taxes would just confuse all the issues because of the rampant speculation it would cause.
So, what other sort of information about candidates should not be released because it might cause speculation?

Knowing that you'd have thousands of armchair CPAs analyzing and issuing opinions about your taxes while enduring an IRS audit is a pretty good reason to wait IMHO.
As well as actual CPAs. But I don't see a problem. Candidates have been doing so for quite a while now. Special pleading for Trump? That's a logical fallacy.

But, about that "audit" did you actually read the letter from his attorneys?

Your personal tax returns have been under continuous examination by the Internal Revenue Service since 2002
assets.donaldjtrump.com...
Doesn't seem to include 1995. Doesn't actually say he is being audited. Does it?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Fortune is a multinational business magazine, published and owned by Time Inc. and headquartered in New York City.

Time (styled within the magazine as TIME) is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City. It was founded in 1923 and for decades was dominated by Henry Luce, who built a highly profitable stable of magazines.

That's the people that had Hitler as 'Man of the Year' !!!!!!!!!!!

Really secure.

Yeah as an organization, is your judgement this faulty to not recognize Trump is a 1% equivalent as an individual alone? Who lives in New York City?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oh, of course! Because Republican 1% are known for their charity.

I understand now.
edit on 6-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yeah as an organization, is your judgement this faulty to not recognize Trump is a 1% equivalent as an individual alone?

According to some. That's debatable.

Some say he his.

Others say he's not, and post stuff like 900 million loses as 'proof'

And some try to pass the guy off as some kind of 'tax cheat' without providing the proof like a w-2.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Not to tangent too much, but I'm in the 1% of the 1%, and Trump makes more than my family.

So...it's not really even debatable.
edit on 6-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join