It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Debate for the Less Polite

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Strange road you travel down.

You're tellin' me!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

But what was Kaines defense of the attacks on Hillary? Emails, private server, pay for play?

On the emails and server, Kaine defended her by repeating exactly what Clinton has said...she apologized and said she wish she had done it differently. Haven't you noticed that this attack from Trump has lost a lot of it's bite since she apologized for it during the first debate? She acknowledged her mistake...and apologized...that's the end of the issue.

I tell you what. I will concede this if you can show me one time in Kaines speech where he mentioned Hillary apologizing for the server or emails.

Just one time. I will wait.

Uh Hillary owned that in the first debate. Trump owns nothing he says.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Grambler

But what was Kaines defense of the attacks on Hillary? Emails, private server, pay for play?

On the emails and server, Kaine defended her by repeating exactly what Clinton has said...she apologized and said she wish she had done it differently. Haven't you noticed that this attack from Trump has lost a lot of it's bite since she apologized for it during the first debate? She acknowledged her mistake...and apologized...that's the end of the issue.

I tell you what. I will concede this if you can show me one time in Kaines speech where he mentioned Hillary apologizing for the server or emails.

Just one time. I will wait.

Right, when Lester holt asked her a 5 second question and she spent 15 seconds saying "My bad!"

And everyone is saying Pence didn't defend Trump well enough, my point was how did Kaine defend Hillary.

Kruphix is WRONG when he says Kaine brought up Hillary apologizing. He did not.

I will patiently wait for an admission of this being wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Ah Christ, just because it's the Pit doesn't mean we have to drop ass bombs right and left on ourselves, dude. "Libtard," man there's one that just screams "look at what a wordsmith I am. I are the greaterest!"

I respect the desire to verbally eviscerate anyone standing in your way without any discrimination, but the whole "libtard" "conservatard" BS is like watching retards slap fight, each wearing funhouse glasses that hose their depth perception. Dig deeper, stand taller, use hyperbole that isn't older than the crust in your underwear! "Liberals don't speak, they point at things while grunting until they get frustrated and start holding their hands over their ears while rocking back and forth mumbling "FDR, FDR" Or, for the other side "When conservatives try to express love, we're left with a broken neck bunny, a dead woman, and George trying to line up the revolver to the back of their skull."

It's called style and the fact that we're wallowing in a mud pit like rutting hogs doesn't make it any less appreciated.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I'm wondering if she'll "own" the staggering amount of suspicious deaths surrounding her and Billybob in the next one.

Think she will?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Annee
Strange road you travel down.

You're tellin' me!

We can be Ships in the Night - - - politely waving to each other as we travel our different roads

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I find it fascinating that inner city districts with the highest dropout rates vote well over 5O percent Democrat. I would like to see the median education level vs party voting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I think Kaine's job was to attack Pence with Trumps own words...a ugly win but a win for Kaine.

Trump is the candidate under the spotlight based on his own words and actions, turning it around to attack Clinton isn't working.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
To be honest, I thought it seemed like a disorganised and half-as**d debate. They both kept speaking over one another, they both seemed too eager to make certain points and debate certain points, and Elaine Quijano seemed to be getting frustrated with their inability to wait for their turn / not speak over one another / respect her voice as convenor.

I'm more interested to see how the population responds, and how each party responds respectively to their own candidate's performance. We see too much sledging of one another in politics and not enough focus on where the candidates we support can improve.

Keep in mind this is all said as a non-US citizen, so I'm not emotionally committed to either party or individual.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I find it fascinating that inner city districts with the highest dropout rates vote well over 5O percent Democrat. I would like to see the median education level vs party voting.

Why not compare by state you will find republican run states score much lower in education rankings than blue states, guess that explains the republican party still being a party

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Kaine defended her very well all night, I'm sorry Pence couldn't defend your hero.

There is nothing to defend on the email thing anymore, Clinton apologized and took responsibility for her actions...it's done...there is no more bite to that attack, so there is nothing to defend.

Pence didn't defend Trump...because he can't defend him when Trump is on record saying this moronic things that he says. The only time he tried to defend him, he LIED about Trump not saying exactly what Kaine accused him of saying.

You can keep crying about it, but it doesn't change the facts.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I would like to see the median education level vs party voting.

LOL.

I really don't think you do.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Education, like race and wealth, is just a false tool used by the media to mask the real divider in America: Urban versus rural.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This is posted in the mudpit, get a grip man. In case you haven't noticed this forum isn't exactly filled with Shakespearean quotes.
But if you feel the need to uphold these hallowed halls of ATS with a triple lindy post every time then knock your socks off but, I certainly won't be a pompous ass and chastise, berate, and lecture you for it.

If it makes you feel like your some kind of intellectual guru by berating and belittling others here, I do have to question why the word "moderator" is associated with your username.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

But what if I live in an Urban area but identify with rural folks and mentality!??!!?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I found that fascinating too, until I started visiting with them. Aside from the increased threat of being murdered, their lifestyle is actually quite cozy! It's amazing what Democrats provide to those who choose not to work.
edit on 10/4/2016 by carewemust because: Democrats = TAX and Spend Spend Spend!

link   

Kaine defended her very well all night, I'm sorry Pence couldn't defend your hero.

There is nothing to defend on the email thing anymore, Clinton apologized and took responsibility for her actions...it's done...there is no more bite to that attack, so there is nothing to defend.

Pence didn't defend Trump...because he can't defend him when Trump is on record saying this moronic things that he says. The only time he tried to defend him, he LIED about Trump not saying exactly what Kaine accused him of saying.

You can keep crying about it, but it doesn't change the facts.

So you were wrong?

Hahaha! But you watched the debate so closely! You were quoting the awesome policies Kaine put forth.

How could you just make up that he mentioned Hillary apologizing about her emails.

HAHAHA!!!

Now you skip over it, and act like you didn't just make that up! You are great!

So Pence is a liar. Ok so are you. So now we shouldn't trust anything you say right?

I mean, here you are, caught making up lies to defend your side. So everything you say now is suspect, right?

link   
Interesting from Politifact

www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
But if it makes you feel like your some kind of intellectual guru by berating others here I do have question why the word "moderator" is associated with your username.

...because I'm Lester Holt's forehead. I gained sentience some years ago and use the internet while he's sleeping.

I'm currently carrying on a man on man love affair with Peyton Manning's forehead... we're trying to adopt, but it's tough to get the system to look beyond our taboo sinciput devotion, so I take out my frustrations on people too ignorant to recognize I'm on their side and trying to get them to act in a manner that doesn't make me grasp the area between my eyes and mutter profanities.
edit on 4-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join