It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

VP Debate for the Less Polite

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

Pence is currently out trending Kaine on Twitter 2-1

I really don't think that means anything.

Hillary voters seem to be less about new methods on the internet.

I personally have no interest in Twitter.

Right...

Apparently it is the low information uneducated old white people that are more tech saavy than the educated diverse young Hillary supporters.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ATS, if you HAD to have one VP Candidate over your house for Dinner and Conversation, which one would you prefer? Mike Pence, or Tim Kaine?

Kaine.

They are both Catholics. One went Fundamental Conservative - - the other went more Liberal saying he doesn't have to agree with everything the church says.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Right...

Apparently it is the low information uneducated old white people that are more tech saavy than the educated diverse young Hillary supporters.

Those are your words, not mine

Similar questions have come up before.

Uneducated White People? Where'd the hell did that come from?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Kaine.

They are both Catholics. One went Fundamental Conservative - - the other went more Liberal saying he doesn't have to agree with everything the church says.

Are we supposed to believe Kaine is a man who sticks to his convictions? Or goes against his convictions just because it's the "popular" choice?

edit on 4-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Kaine.

A man who sticks to his convictions.

A man who can think for himself.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Pence is Dominionist scum.

Trump's using his ass to court the religious vote.

Eric Trump on CNN: "I really think Pence represented this family incredibly well." This family?

The Kochs bought Pence. Guess the Trumps did too.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

But what was Kaines defense of the attacks on Hillary? Emails, private server, pay for play?

On the emails and server, Kaine defended her by repeating exactly what Clinton has said...she apologized and said she wish she had done it differently. Haven't you noticed that this attack from Trump has lost a lot of it's bite since she apologized for it during the first debate? She acknowledged her mistake...and apologized...that's the end of the issue.

I tell you what. I will concede this if you can show me one time in Kaines speech where he mentioned Hillary apologizing for the server or emails.

Just one time. I will wait.

link   

And that's just the way I want to keep it, to himself. We don't need that clown making any policy decisions for the rest of us.

link   

a reply to: imjack

Not positive when it isn't your team, am I right?

Claiming I have a team is mob-mentality. You place me there, to justify- whatever you want to say I guess.

Twitter was literally invented for oppressive countries to have an outlet of truth, and allow fast communication to form Rally's and Mobs.

I wrote a paper on it when it happened in Egypt. The creator of Twitter is from Egypt.

It's main purpose is it allows fast application of mutual knowledge.

It's purpose in America however, is more connected to it's creator being an American. We already have many forms to outlet our thoughts, we don't need to add disinformation to Twitter with our fake problems in that format, and we all know what Trump supporters are thought of in many communities, it's no different there.

Twitter must be a frustrating application to the angst of a Republican this election, because it's purpose is what they would love to grasp for, but they fail to understand they need to be censored first for the narrative to fit.

I also wrote a long paper about how people "Retweet" incorrectly. They often use it like "reply", especially Americans always adding 'their comments'. Super-interesting. In a nutshell, if you Retweet messages without ever changing the content, it allows search statistics to create applications of mutual knowledge in real time with devastating numbers.

If you really want to use Twitter correctly, just Tweet "I hate Hillary" and see how many of your own party you can even get to not comment, and just follow the trend with Retweet. It takes real organization and purpose to actually use this Tool of the Internet. My personal opinion is the Creator of Twitter would be very sad with this kind of outcome this election.
edit on 4-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

ATS, if you HAD to have one VP Candidate over your house for Dinner and Conversation, which one would you prefer? Mike Pence, or Tim Kaine?

Kaine.

Same with me.

Kaine seems like a fun guy...Pence seems like a huge buzzkill.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Kaine.

Yeah..probably me too. I don't think I'd learn much from Kaine, but he'd be interesting to jabber with for an hour. I think he'd understand that I am voting for Trump too...and want to know my reasoning for Trump over Hillary, without taking it personally. I don't think Kaine cares much for her either, even though he's her running mate. He probably knows that the odds are better than 50% he'd be President within a couple of years after Hillary is sworn in.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Right...

Those are your words, not mine

Similar questions have come up before.

Uneducated White People? Where'd the hell did that come from?

These are the supposed demographics of this election. You repeatedly hear about how Trump is winning with white people that do not have college education. The demographics also show older people are leaning towards Trump.

Supposedly, Hillary has more educated people, and a more diverse group of people. These aren't my words, this is what the narrative about the demographics of this debate are.

I am not trying to accuse you of anything, I am just saying this is what most "polls" say about the demographics. If you think those are incorrect, thats fine.

But if these demographics are true, it seems odd that older non college educated people are more tech savvy than younger educated people. Perhaps it shows these demographics are false.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

And that's just the way I want to keep it, to himself. We don't need that clown making any policy decisions for the rest of us.

You are speaking for yourself, right?

Cause you are not speaking for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Same with me.

Kaine seems like a fun guy...

In a creepy clown-in-woods sort of way?

Then yes, I guess.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Kaine.

Based on this, Pence. At least I don't have to guess what he agrees and disagrees with his religion on and don't have to needlessly worry about my silverware being stolen or my wife being propositioned, and as a bonus, I don't have to worry about being interrupted every other sentence because we clearly saw that Mike Pence has a much more palpable grasp on courteous interpersonal communication.

I hope Tim Kaine doesn't talk to himself because, if he does, that's gotta be one hell of a walking acid trip.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Interesting from Forbes.

Kaine Wins On Substance, Loses On Style

The two seasoned warriors came out tonight to mix it up. Both showed they were ready to serve as either President or Vice-President. Tim Kaine has served in government at “all levels” and Mike Pence has successfully governed his state. Their philosophical differences were clear and Americans have a choice. Kaine came right out punching and interrupting while Pence refused to take the bait and tried to stay on message–the genuine differences between the two major candidates. www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Kaine seems like a fun guy...Pence seems like a huge buzzkill.

Leadership isn't a giggling rave... it requires adults adulting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Kaine.

Based on this, Pence. At least I don't have to guess what he agrees and disagrees with his religion on and don't have to needlessly worry about my silverware being stolen or my wife being propositioned, and as a bonus, I don't have to worry about being interrupted every other sentence because we clearly saw that Mike Pence has a much more palpable grasp on courteous interpersonal communication.

I hope Tim Kaine doesn't talk to himself because, if he does, that's gotta be one hell of a walking acid trip.

Strange road you travel down.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Pence. I'd probably end up telling Kaine to go home if he insists on always interrupting and saying stock phrases.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You are speaking for yourself, right?

Cause you are not speaking for me.

I don't speak libtard, so no I don't speak for you and wouldn't ever care to.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join