It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

VP Debate for the Less Polite

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Pepe has become more than just one man. We are not few and far between, we are many. WE ARE LEGION.

And a symbol of racism and white nationalist.

Glad to see your proud of that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Like the "Rebel Flag?"

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kruphix

Like the "Rebel Flag?"

Yep.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yeah, he really exposed who the idiot in the debate is.

Well I'd say the biggest idiot of this debate was Donald Trump because Pence absolutely couldn't defend him and Kaine was eating Trump up.

Expect a week of Trump tirade on Twitter directed at Kaine.

"Kaine is such a loser."
"Kaine is such a failure."
"Have you seen Kaine's face?"
"Kaine is such a liar."

blah blah blah

But what was Kaines defense of the attacks on Hillary? Emails, private server, pay for play?

To me, this election is coming down to the terrible things Trump has said versus the terrible things that Hillary has done.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I will take Pence over Kaine and Unable any day. He is by far the best candidate running in this election. Trump did good picking him. One thing really resonated with me, we don't need more of the same. It really is time for a change. We gave the old way more than enough chances. We bought in to the hype and the lies, the catch phrases and the slogans, one too many times. Even if Trump lies too, at least its a different kind of lie. At this point, any change is good.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

A Sad demeanor just like Trump and Pence, this is the face we will see on Nov 6

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yall remember how CNN gloated and posted their Presidential debate poll all over the TV and CNN.com?

Tonight's CNN VP Poll is HARD to find. One can imagine why. Thankfully, Mike Pence posted the results.

Link: twitter.com...

Pence 48% / Kaine 42%

Oh.. and I bet 53% of the CNN viewer-respondents were Democrats. Same as the Presidential debate.. 53% Democrats.
edit on 10/4/2016 by carewemust because: 53% Poll Respondents were Democrats, yet PENCE still beat Kaine.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
I don't get how Trump supporters are criticizing Kaine for interrupting and being aggressive, when that is EXACTLY how Trump debates?

I guess if they are saying Kaine lost because of that...then they are admitting that Trump lost badly in the first debate.

I am one who thought that Trumps interruptions were bad, and I thought he lost the debate.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Interesting little tidbit

Tim Kaine Winning the Search War

As the vice presidential debate wrapped tonight, Senator Tim Kaine edged his fellow candidates as the most searched running mate in the past hour. www.nbcnews.com...

Probably looking for shreds of 'evidence' to his [insert conspiracy MSM theory] alleged connections.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is anybody else totally shocked that Kaine didn't once say Trumped up Trickle Down?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

Pence is currently out trending Kaine on Twitter 2-1

I really don't think that means anything.

Hillary voters seem to be less about new methods on the internet.

I personally have no interest in Twitter.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Pence is currently out trending Kaine on Twitter 2-1

Duh. Mob mentality isn't a positive.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

But you just made a post saying that Kaine is winning the search war. I think more people are on Twitter than NBC.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
ATS, if you HAD to have one VP Candidate over your house for Dinner and Conversation, which one would you prefer? Mike Pence, or Tim Kaine?

link   
a reply to: imjack

Not positive when it isn't your team, am I right?

link   

But you just made a post saying that Kaine is winning the search war. I think more people are on Twitter than NBC.

Twitter is like "new fangled"

Internet I'm comfortable with.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yall remember how CNN gloated and posted their Presidential debate poll all over the TV and CNN.com?

Tonight's CNN VP Poll is HARD to find. One can imagine why. Thankfully, Mike Pence posted the results.

Link: twitter.com...

Pence 48% / Kaine 42%

Oh.. and I bet 53% of the CNN viewer-respondents were Democrats. Same as the Presidential debate.. 53% Democrats.

Enjoy the little victories, thats all your gonna get.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But what was Kaines defense of the attacks on Hillary? Emails, private server, pay for play?

On the emails and server, Kaine defended her by repeating exactly what Clinton has said...she apologized and said she wish she had done it differently. Haven't you noticed that this attack from Trump has lost a lot of it's bite since she apologized for it during the first debate? She acknowledged her mistake...and apologized...that's the end of the issue.

As for the pay for play...there is nothing to defend because there is nothing proven.

How did Pence defend Trump on calling women pigs? Or praising Putin? Or wanting more nukes around the world? Or any of the things Kaine attacked Trump on that Pence just had nothing to defend him with?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Spin it any way you want but Pence easily outclassed Kaine tonight. Kaine lost badly and to be honest looked a bit amateurish up there. Pence is BY FAR the best speaker out of the four of them. The other three should take some notes.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join