It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I notice you keep avoiding the fact that the birther thing started with Democrats themselves.

I know you have no problem calling out ad homs without proof.

Keep repeating the question expecting different results? There's a definition for that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Did I deny that?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

link   
Well Trumpers, I'm going to bed.

But look...everyone is talking about Trump...even here in the Trump supporters own thread, the past 10 pages has all been about trying to defend Trump...and you just can't do it.

Results of the VP Debate: Trump lost.

link   

You've not acknowledged it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

(post by Grambler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Pence won. No idea what you are talking about. However, if you are on the topic of the Presidential Debate, it was a Pyrrhic victory for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I don't think your qualified to make that distinction. Gnite bud.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow members in this thread has attacked another thread and members over and over. uncool

Can we get some moderators in this thread?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Wow members in this thread has attacked another thread and members over and over. uncool

Can we get some moderators in this thread?

Guessing you are talking about me? Attacked how?

I have a pretty decent track record here of finding parrot accounts....

Anywho...I was simply here to discuss how Pence destroyed Kaine but alas....I am too tired to debate any longer tonight.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Tim Kaine: Rehearsed slogans, lies, and twisting of words taken out of context to appeal to the ignorant and uniformed.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
How many previous POTUS candidates had foreign citizen fathers? None, that I am aware of.

So you ignore Andrew Jackson, James Buchanan, Chester A. Arthur, Woodrow Wilson, and Herbert Hoover, all previous Presidents with foreign born fathers....

Then there is Christopher Schürmann, Charles Evans Hughes, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal all presidential candidates with a foreign born parent....

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I notice you keep avoiding the fact that the birther thing started with Democrats themselves.

It didn't.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Tim Kaine: Rehearsed slogans, lies, and twisting of words taken out of context to appeal to the ignorant and uniformed.

You did check out the Politifacts graph didn't you?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It did.

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

From Snopes. I could find many more slanted but thought you would appreciate that one.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

##Please read##

The thread topic is 'the 2016 Vice Presidential debate.'

Please refrain from personal attacks and keep your eye on the topic.

Just because the elections are dirty this year doesn't mean you have to be too. Let' be better.

Save it for the Mud Pit.

Do not reply to this PSA.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit

You did check out the Politifacts graph didn't you?

That graph was not about the debate tonight, it was their look at comments that Pence and Kaine have made in the past.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Mike Pence looked and Acted like an older Wiser Major Nelson, from I Dream of Jeanie.

Kaine looked like an excitable Major Healey, out of his element, easily triggered.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I just finished watching the debate. I was impressed by Pence. Pence has come a long way from the reluctant solider who signed onto the VP out of duty to acting presidential. I thought Kaine bothered to show up and this is a reflection of what is role would be like in the Clinton White House. Perhaps they also think voters have already made up their minds already.

If Trump wins the elections his success as president will depend on someone like Pence guiding in the next generation of People like James Baker into the White House.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join