It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Royals Video - their Thank You fortheir recent Canada visit.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This video is all over the news, am surprised no one has posted it yet.

I don't know what is creepy about it, maybe my fellow ATS members have some ideas???

Royal Video Called Creepy

what am I missing? The full vid can be found here: www.570news.com... scroll down to see the video named Kensington Palace with sound.
edit on 4-10-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

Can you post, or link the video?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I'm sorry if i did this wrong. I may have done the linking wrong, uhhg.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Video Link (works)

I saw nothing creepy. Maybe it was the unorthodox use of slow-motion coupled with the eerie music choice.

edit on 10/4/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The only things I see as odd is at the end Prince Wil didn't let his son have the sword balloon. That's kinda mean. Also the strange bubble maker 'rag' that resembles a uterus at 36 seconds that is popped with a hook soonafter, they show the rag being dipped near the end at 107 seconds. Weird, primitive device for a Royal visit. That is after the large bubble hovers over his head, aka, thoughts of excess humans is zilch.

Also, that boy also holds the balloon gun as it is a machine gun, like a pro. lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

your video link isn't working.

I can't find it on google or youtube

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm so sorry, but any google search of keywords "creepy, video, royals" several news sites come up.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The video has strong emphasis on the kids, and the slow piano and drum in the background was off-putting.

Did the Royal Family hire some sketchballs to do their editing? That's my only thought on how why this might be creepy
edit on 4-10-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

yes, news articles about the video come up but not the video itself. Same with youtube

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You have to scroll down on the 570 news site. it is there.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

How to use google 101

You type in your search term. In this case, "creepy royals video" and you will see MSM reports about the same. if look under the search box, you will see "All" and depending upon the type of search (most popular) you will see other main topic returns. If you select "Videos" you will see the following on u-tube. You can also select "News" or "Shopping" or go over to the drop down arrow for even more options!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I think my link works now, it does for me. So Sorry for my mistakes in posting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hey, we all learn somehow! I have a thread up in the Board Question section making a complete @ss of myself as I totally forgot how to post properly! Those guys were pretty nice about the whole ordeal. And yes, it was all my fault!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thank you very much Teotwawkiaff, and I hope you got the see the long version with sound.
Pls comment more if you have more to add or adverse to my later post about the creepiness factor.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe "The Royals" should have got the kids to upload the vid

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Good one, but they have professionals and I doubt ANYTHING is left to mistake. Every move they make is intentional to mock. Their children are learning little to no contact/empathy with/for others, animals yes, people, no.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Are you saying that the vid was uploaded slow on purpose

Yes elite children are brought up/trained much differently than most ordinary folk

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Are you saying that the vid was uploaded slow on purpose

Yes, of course I am saying that. Would the royals even send out an invitation by mistake, card or letter?

this is a big deal (their multi million dollar visit here last week). This is a weird thank you. It makes you pay attention that's for sure.

*Now that I have watched it several times, In my weird opinion it has something to do with fertility. The balloons even remind me of DNA structure, the rabbit (alive and fine) reminds me of the old times that when the 'rabbit died' meant you are pregnant. lil Charlotte seems to enjoy this. William makes his balloon the size of an 8 yr old then pops it. Hey, I'm grasping at every different scene and reading way too much into it perhaps.

I have a wildddd n crazy imagination. I recently dreamed of one of these televised talent shows as being the key to a search for 'someone' (a child) would is special enough to close this whole train-line of life as the status quo. They would be ushered backstage after the show and martial law would begin. Told ya, I think too negatively.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its a reptilian thing... you wouldn't understand.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

No, lol, I don't believe in the reptilian thing, It is more aline to certain family lines that have manipulated a system for far too long.

But, I can't complain too much though, since I am a Canadian the Queen OWNS me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join