It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened With Wikileaks This Morning?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So, then what was the original press conference that was postponed suppose to be all about?

Just him saying hi?

I think he played the people like a fiddle, honestly.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

When did I say he did the actual hacking? Why is Wikileaks only putting out Hacked Democratic private and confidential information when they're supposed to be non biased?

I wouldn't care if he'd also been releasing hacked emails from the GOP at least that would tell me he's non biased.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was disappointed that there were no leaks, but as Assange said, it was a 10th anniversary announcement. I think it is better to hold off on the important leaks anyway since Americans tend to have short memories when it comes to the sins of their politicians. The closer to the election any important leaks are made, the more potent will be their effect on the election (assuming it is not a fixed election).

People who are criticizing Assange are forgetting all the good that WikiLeaks has done over the past 10 years and here is a reminder:

We should all help support WikiLeaks by making donations and or purchasing their books. What is more important than the truth, after all?

Sal

a reply to: Winstonian

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're correct, Assange is no longer a hacker.

To say that he only encourages whistleblowers is an inaccurate statement however. The Syria Files for instance are known to have come from hackers. All evidence points to the source of ALL of the DNC "Leaks" being the Russian state-sponsored hacking groups Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear. If Sigurdur Thordarson is to believed, WL has in fact contracted hackers.

WikiLeaks doesn't discriminate between whistleblowers and hackers when it comes to sources.

But yes, I've noticed quite a while back how respect will shift according to which political side is exposed more than the other.

Would you care to expound on this? You're implying that there has been some history of exposing different "sides" and I'm just curious what you're referring to. Perhaps you could give an example?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You did not watch the video, or you would know that he did indeed say that he had upcoming leaks relating to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thank you! That means a lot to me! Much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonianway

I liked the video.
Your narrative was clear and concise.
A good explaination of whats going on.
I gave it a "thumbs up" and subscribed.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

You did not watch the video, or you would know that he did indeed say that he had upcoming leaks relating to Hillary Clinton.

I watched every part of his joke of a press conference/sales pitch last night.

He never said he had something specifically about Clinton. If you think he did, go ahead and link the part of the video.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The video is in the OP. I am talking about him previously stating that he has more documents/emails regarding Hillary Clinton, which is what started all of this to begin with.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I don't think there's any major bombshell to leak.

Not to mention, the Panama Papers, Afghan War files, and other major leaks from infamous whistleblowers like Snowden, Manning, and Sterling had no long term effect in regards to American politics. So I don't think anything they could publish would have a noticeable effect anyway. At most, it would become primetime news for a few days. But then things would just go back to normal.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're probably right. I was only repeating what wiki leaks said.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The op seems to be right. I've seen all over the web this: Assange says "Next Leak will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest"

Though looking all over I have yet to see that quote from Assange even though media has quote marks behind those headlined words.
Here is an example yet in the article you don't see anything tangible quoted by Assange

Even here on youtube

They have the quote but there nothing in the video backing that up

The media, alt or MSM are both full of crap and or this is a propaganda misinformation scheme

looking closely this may be a Russian RT propaganda scheme

freedomoutpost.com...
edit on 4-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I wondered all along what would happen if the same material WL was holding back got published from elsewhere. That would be awkward.

Some recent controversy was about redacting material that was specifically harmful to "innocent" people, like sources. WL was on the anti-redaction side and ES on the pro-redaction side. How that's playing out relevant to Gucclfer2, I'm not sure. A huge "but" is the current situation with the Russians. They might not be so keen on redaction at this juncture.

It's a nasty business right now, and I believe there is a behind the scenes "hostage" type situation going on.

It's weird how conspiracy theories have gotten such a huge push over the last ten years into a more mainstream part of politics. WL was originally a problem for Bush! You wonder how we got to this point, that every single mainstream media and Hollywood butthole is flapping against Trump, who was previously their darling!!! He had a #1 TV show, which wasn't even lowbrow. He catered to all sorts of celebrities and politicians from all over the world for how long...? It seems like forever. He's still on his feet after all of this, while his former allies all rant pro-Hillary chants.

Ok, Jimmy Kimmel is covering it in his monologue. He's making fun of Assange! imo, it's a good thing to mention "the guy who...." Well, this just got a little more interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think Kimmel said Assange promised "one leak a week for the next 10 weeks"?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The video is in the OP. I am talking about him previously stating that he has more documents/emails regarding Hillary Clinton, which is what started all of this to begin with.

But you claimed that he said LAST NIGHT that he had more on Clinton...and he never said that.

Your words:

There was no leak last night, which was to be expected. With that being said, Julian did announce another million or so docs/emails to be released soon. He also stated that he does indeed have an upcoming leak regarding Hillary Clinton.

Last night, he never announced that an upcoming leak is regarding Hillary Clinton.

Just admit you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16 Ive been buzzing through these wiki threads now for about two hours, just to catch the drift of it all and have been enjoying the squirming and convoluted speculating as the nothingness of this event punctures the alt right's hope fest, but this one really stopped me too.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Shocking! Wikileaks failed to deliver again about Clinton this election season...

I get he hates Hillary, and I agree with that, but not only is he making Wikileaks look bad because he continues to fail to deliver on his hype, but he has done nothing to expose the other party. Seems a little biased and makes me wonder if he's a Trump supporter.

You're not listening are you? It was the mainstream media and people like Alex Jones who hyped up what Assange actually said. If you weren't getting your info directly from Wikileaks the chances are you were misinformed...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Assange is limited in what he can do because he has to be very careful about venturing out side his protective zone or the Americans will kid nap him and put him on trial.

At the same time his lawyer got killed in shady circumstances according to the independent media.

For these reasons he is to some extent easy to intimidate and to force back into the burrow.

If the prestitute media was doing its job, Assanges job would be a lot easier so he battling the effects of a hostile media.

his life really is at risk and there is only him who is protecting him and looking after his interests.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The MSM and alt media are now attacking Assange, claiming that he has let us down, and that he is "scamming" us.

The irony in that statement is so damn palpable that I need a grape to cleanse my palate.
edit on 5-10-2016 by SlapMonkey because: spelling "palate" = confusing today

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is not a pissing contest, so I am not sure what the deal is with the aggression.

Here he discusses upcoming links, which includes the elections, and he says he hopes to publish prior to election day:
youtu.be...
He has said several times prior that he has more info coming up about Hillary Clinton, as you can see in my video.

Here he addresses the fact that he does indeed have more information regarding the elections:
youtu.be...
Again, correlate what he has said recently in regards to upcoming leaks surrounding HRC, and you can infer what he is saying

Here, he mentions Hillary by name:
youtu.be...

Now, if you look at this portion of my video, you will see that he has indeed been saying that they will be leaking further information regarding Hillary Clinton:
youtu.be...

He has been saying it for quite some time. His press event was purposely ambiguous, he even states that during the event. If you choose to listen to what he is saying, and connect the very plain to see dots, you will come to the understanding that he is indeed leaking more information surrounding Clinton.

My educated guess? We will see the Clinton leak sometime within the next two weeks, and I would guess sooner rather than later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join