It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks, Famous Hollywood Actors (SAVE THE DAY response)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Okay, it's a little political too but it made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It amazes me how the left criminalizes the 1%, yet they follow them around like a puppy.

You don't think the left follows actors around because they are good looking and are in good physical shape? That would be body shamming, and ignoring the "everyone" is "good looking" motto that they try to pass off on America.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Are those "celebrities?" I didn't recognize a single one of them. Perhaps I'm missing an integral facet of the joke. That has happened before with me, if so. I see "celebrity" endorsements of this or that politician and I've thought: "Who the hell are they??? What did they play in??? Why should I care???

Perhaps that last question is the most important. I realize this is in the jokes thread, but I wonder......... why should we care about celebrity endorsements? What ........ do you suppose .............. do they know that we don't??

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah, instead we'll let a reality TV star who owns the Miss Universe pageant and was a part of WrestleMania tell us what we should do.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Now that was funny as F#*k lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

They are not celebrities, they are making fun of celebrity endorsement videos.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Yeah, instead we'll let a reality TV star who owns the Miss Universe pageant and was a part of WrestleMania tell us what we should do.

As opposed to a career politician that jeopardized national security and dodged lawful prosecution that would send a normal person to jail?

I'll go with the businessman.

top topics

join