It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigil magic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

See you I posted one of the older known spells. Yet you have no idea.

Yeah, you have not earned the right to interrogate me. You are still trying to play the guru card.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JaqitchHgar

I do believe that it has been established, that the intricacies of English are not his (?) friend

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

So according to you, people survived by magic and ceremonies in the past? Great to know.. Yeah and i called you a liar..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Magick and ceremonies and alchemy helped transmit and transmute knowledge from as far back as recorded history. I can't say people survived through it, but ceremony certainly helped us learn and appreciate things like the changing of the seasons. Which led to things you might remember, such as agriculture.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

Oh dear gawd! A logical conclusion! 4,5 Billion years of evolution has its gifts, like pattern recognition..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jufak

A long time ago, I used to do these - however, I did mine from a couple books I found online (Don't recommend doing it that way!). What I failed to read in all the books is you are supposed to go through a period of cleansing before you do the work; the cleansing is supposed to help you focus your energy and concentrate on the goal. Also, the other reason I don't recommend the books is because my theory is that with everyone reading the books and using the symbols, there's a lot of pent up energy (hence it seems you get results a lot quicker).

Now, what I did at that time to make it "special" was that I'd only do it on prepared paper (to simulate parchment). First, the paper would be wet with water from a creek nearby. Then, it would be covered with a thin layer of salt (earth). It was heated by hand in the flame of a candle (the color that represents what you are after) until mostly dry (fire). Finally, it would be wafted until completely dry (air).

As I drew the symbols, I also imagined energy flowing into the patterns (in my visualization, the color of the "energy" lines was light blue). As I did the design, I would visualize what I wanted to obtain, and when completed, leave it in a spot where I would see it often (to "charge" it).

Now then, while I did get results, they were never quite what I expected, so be careful what you are after.

-fossilera

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

People still follow the ceremony and forget the pattern that it was for. Look at people celebrate Christmas and think it was the birth of Christ, when it is the winter solstice. So imagine before, how many people did not know the true meaning or purpose or importance of the pattern and the related ceremonies, but still benefited from them. Just something to think about. Evolution and pattern recognition and all that is fine and dandy, but the truth is we live in a world where most people could still benefit from a few million more years of evolution.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Very similar to my experiences. I don';t get so mystical with it, but you do gotta charge it. One of my favorite ways of charging a sigil, is I imagine it in my mind's eye, and then make it 3d and rotate it and then make a million of them pattern wall paper, all rotating and spinning. Very good to do during orgasm, supposedly.

(post by tikbalang removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I can't really see anywhere he has outright lied, everybody is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. I can't tell another person what reality is, because their reality may be vastly different from my own. Perspective is everything. I don't imagine the guy to be leading some type of suicide cult or anything and at the end of the day if you don't believe the stuff and it is useless then somebody else believing it and practicing it to whatever extent shouldn't effect you or them, right?

(post by Noinden removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ahh and here comes the character assassination. You also don't now history very well neighbour. Way to rack up a long list of inadequacies.

You'e yet to prove anything I am saying is wrong. But you are off on a tangent, apparently implying I am a cult leader. You don't know who I am. You don't know what I do, or believe. But you are so very free with your casting of shade.

Like I said kiddo, I play with my toys. Squeak little mousey squeak

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Im illogical and you believe in magic, thats good to know..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm also a scientist. I get paid a decent wage, to make pharmaceuticals kid. I could stick the title Doctor in front of my name if I was an ego filled w@nker. But I don't.

You are illogical, as shown by your rants. I've gone from a liar, to a cult leader. I've kept my cool. You've acted like the Don.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I dont really care who you are in a forum full of conspirators, and your conclusions, i have no idea how you made them up..
But someone who thinks he plays with people(?) by believing in Magic is just another tragic case in the world

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I'm also a scientist. I get paid a decent wage, to make pharmaceuticals kid. I could stick the title Doctor in front of my name if I was an ego filled w@nker. But I don't.

You are illogical, as shown by your rants. I've gone from a liar, to a cult leader. I've kept my cool. You've acted like the Don.

Sure, and im Zeus

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

See there you go assuming I mean Magic. I've not actually said much about my beleif system. But there you go filling in words not typed. Like I said illogical.

Oh and as for playing with you? Magic. Nah, you are missing the point spud.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Again you don't matter to me little buddy. I know the truth. You are a distraction to taunt. Now if you could only contribute actual eidien to this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

First page explains everything about what you think you are doing, doesnt it? Your own words not mine..

Truth? About what? Sigils? No you clearly showed you dont know, you do know how to make a ritual/ ceremony but you know very little about making a sigil/ seal..

Im not sure where you are trying to go with the whole charade on the words, kiddo, taunting, mean nothing to me.. Your probably a good seller, but you aint making the cocktail, your the little pusher in the street corner..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ok please fill me in on this, what's Sigil magic?

From what i've gathered it's to do with rituals and the occult or is that completely wrong?

I'd rather not goggle it cause you all know more about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join