It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia holds massive nuclear war exercise involving 40MILLION people

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
my evil plan to thwart nuclear war is to create nanomachines that actively seek nuclear materials in warheads and then disable them entirely by changing the nuclear material into less harmful radioactive materials until they become inert and useless!

muhahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

seriously why hasnt science done this already , like we are scientists and we want world peace and therefore we have decided to unleash the nanomachines to save the planet from MAD !

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I find the whole nuclear arms race much like monarchy , who the # are they to decide with divine rights over everyone else whether the human species lives or dies , seriously # these #s who rule in "our best interest" actually it would be in our best interest to completely disarm all nations entirely

I really feel like kicking obama and putin in the nuts the sheer arrogance of some humans to think they can decide our fate as a species !

arrrrghhhh the arrogance of man!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Give me a break, dude. Nation not nations. And, they DESERVED IT. It wasn't like the Japanese were winding down and we hit them. The Japanese were barbarians and they received swift justice after the deaths of millions of people.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: odzeandennz

Give me a break, dude. Nation not nations. And, they DESERVED IT. It wasn't like the Japanese were winding down and we hit them. The Japanese were barbarians and they received swift justice after the deaths of millions of people.

japan was virtually knocked out of the war, after russia destroyed german resistance they steamrolled the japanese army in china.
america was aware japan was about to surrender to russia, meaning america didnt have a great deal to show.
two atomic bombs later made the japanese surrender to america, giving the false impression america had liberated china.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is fake disinfo going throughout the web

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I had never though about his but it makes sense in terms of dates and troops in the ground, as far as I know.

Americans are vicious slimes. They only became a world power after WW2 and there were american companies funding the 3rd reich.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just can't believe how stupid and naive most people have been on this recent announcement

We have people saying OMG America what are you doing youve made Russia threat Nuclear war and prepair 40million Russians for nuclear war

LMAO

News flash nobody wins or survives nuclear war and 40 million people won't have a space in a nuclear bunker

What are they going have drills on? How to run for the tunnels in which only 1/100th of them can fit in and then die shortly afterwards?

No no no

This is another Putin Phycological game, whether he's displaying just how willing his people are to go to war because they have NOTHING to live for anyway, they state of Russia and most has remained a 3rd world for 60yrs while the equality divide grows and grows

The one thing Russians are proud of is the fact they can still talk big on the world stage because they have kept a great nuclear deterrent

But seriously... I've seen so so so many people say well the US shouldn't be protecting ISIS in Aleppo

Holy f#%king [SNIP] seriously ?

That's when you know that Russia has played an absolute blinder against the US In terms of propaganda and information wars

Because anybody knows, anybody with a relatively decent IQ knows... There has never been any ISIS in Aleppo, and Russia and Syria are commiting war crimes bombing Assads political opposition, the free Syrian army, civilians, hospitals, doing what ever they can to take control of Aleppo

Which is why the US intentionally (was no accident) bombed Syrian ground troops, which is why these talks have broken down, which is why Russia is also making a stand

It's a war of political spheres of influence which has be going on for well over 60yrs now

Russia is bluffing, because Russia now knows the US is probably willing to start ramping up its efforts

Tbh... All this lies firmly in tha hands of weak US leaders, Putin has walked all over them, he does not respect a black man and a woman,

Honestly... he WILL respect Trump, because Putin is a very wise clever and smart man, he is extremely good at sniffing out people's weaknesses and a very very good judge of character

The US knows right now the world hates them for there foreign policy screw ups and he is also using that to his advantage

But Putin isn't a stupid man, he knows the world is over as soon as the first nuke flies

He also knows Trump can be a loose cannon, Trump Knows Putin is too

But Trump wants to pull Putin and Russia away from China because Trump knows the Chinese are the real threat and you can't fight everyone

Putin knows China will soon be powerful enough to start being a pest on her boarders

My prediction is... This will all blow over and if Trump gets in... And I hope he does. Both trump and Putin will mend relations and Russia will start siding with the US on issues regarding the South China Sea

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Maybe I see it differently than most?

I see Putin scheming to stay in power and trying hard to keep the Russian citizens in support of him. With the recent dramas, I foresee a repeat in history in Russia... by that I mean the history of the multiple apartments bombed in Russia that led to the Chechen conflicts... which has been theorized and possible proved that it was a false flag op to gain support. This round may include one or more nukes landing in Russian turf with the Americans denying any responsibility. The term military super power goes by the waste side when bombs of this magnitude are used... it's an end game.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Would love to see even one short video of this supposed 40 million person exercise.

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Here's the Interfax link.
They're probably preparing for a Trump Presidency , just 4 weeks to go.

War is coming , only a miracle can stop it.

What.. nuclear war? Nonsense. If nuclear were to be started, it would not be any country led by mentally stable rulers. Regardless of what anything thinks of Obama or Putin.. they are mentally stable, knowing that a nuclear war is a death sentence on their own people. And Trump? Seriously? Putin will be having a party if Trump gets elected. That would be his dream come true.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
What.. nuclear war? Nonsense. If nuclear were to be started, it would not be any country led by mentally stable rulers. Regardless of what anything thinks of Obama or Putin.. they are mentally stable, knowing that a nuclear war is a death sentence on their own people. And Trump? Seriously? Putin will be having a party if Trump gets elected. That would be his dream come true.

This is based on the assumption the respective leaders give a flying fig about civilian casualties. There is also the problem of each side thinking they know how the other side will respond. The last time we had world leaders think they knew what was going on inside the enemies heads resulted in WWI.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There's a certain faction inside and outside the government have been agitating for a confrontation with Russia since the end of the Cold War and over in Russia the same thing as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ukraine's upcoming exercise neaur Crimea is a British-French bollocks provocation. Possible nuclear strikes against EU positions are highly likely in December, some might come even before Dec. 15th

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join