It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ClintonKaine.com....Now that is a funny troll...Well played Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why should they care? Do you honestly think this silly website will actually hurt Hillary in the polls just because it comes up in a Google search underneath Hillary's real website? Because I don't. I see this as just a cheap attempt confuse people that will be rather easy to ignore after making the mistake only once (how many legit news sites look like that? none). Just another right wing media site. Liberals are already pretty good at ignoring them once they click on them.

Your diatribe makes it clear how much you [dont] care...
I'm sorry people on in America are allowed to poke fun at your liberal Kings and Queens...

Maybe when the Infallible Queen takes her rightful place as supreme leader y'all can criminalize all opinions not in line with high minded liberal sensibilities...

We pesky conservatives and our radical ideas are dangerous and harmful to the fragile liberal psyche...poor poor liberals having to hear dissent against their beloved autocrats...

Please forgive me and seek comfort at huffingtonpost.com or moveon.org...please don't allow micro-aggressions to ruin the potential liberal utopia Hillary could create...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because they didn't want it. His own words was they were just willing to pay him 2k for it. My guess is no one was searching for that or anyone that did would see her main site first. Because if you Google it that is what you get.

So again he bought a website that they didn't want... that isn't trolling.

I don't think you are seeing the bigger picture here. He has the site and just started advertising it. It will pick up enough organic hits in days for it to rank on the first page of Google when someone searches Clinton Kaine or something similar. That is a pretty big win in my eyes. I guess we will have to see where it lands, but still a nice troll nonetheless.

Just because they didn't want it means nothing really....they likely didn't have the foresight that something bad could come from it.

It's only a "nice troll" if it actually TROLLS someone. Right now, it isn't doing anything as you just admitted. So you are giving props for him doing nothing. Sounds like YOU are being trolled to me.

Apparently it has caused enough HRC supporters to click on it that it has now ranked at the top of the page on the search for their names...I'd say that is pretty good. It isn't like trumps supporters are searching for Clinton and Kaine that often.

Tell you what...go start a web page and get it to do the same and then come back and tell me how easy it is....

And you don't think ANY of that web traffic has anything to do with the article that is literally advertising it? You know the one you posted in the OP and others like it?

Nope...the numbers go back to July...well prior to Trump owning it or having anything written about it.

Google Searches
Hillary
Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Clinton Kaine
Hillary Kaine
Hillary Tim
Hillary Clinton Tim Kaine
Clinton Tim

Of all those google searches only one popped up your "troll" website. ALL of them popped up Hillary's official website as a top search result. I think Hillary will be fine, but hey if you want to pretend this is hurting her then have at it. I just see you celebrating pettiness that won't mean anything.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I just see you celebrating pettiness that won't mean anything.
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you hear him man? He LOVES trolls. As long as someone is being hurt or defamed he's a happy camper.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Yea you TOTALLY got me. Me responding on a message board forum about this means that I'm COMPLETELY outraged about this and fuming all over the place. It can't be because I'm bored and saw this conversation as a good way to pass the boredom? NAAAAH... Liberal outrage it is! So says the biased conservative who doesn't care to listen to the people he's talking to!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Gotta love the ASCII art when you view the page source !!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
Gotta love the ASCII art when you view the page source !!

Ha...had not looked at that....HILL NO

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
codes.lp.findlaw.com...

Seems Mr.Trump might have broken the law with this purchase.

(A) is likely to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive as to the affiliation, connection, or association of such person with another person, or as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of his or her goods, services, or commercial activities by another person, or - See more at: codes.lp.findlaw.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

it doesn't matter if people in high places break the law now. Immunity is being handed out like Halloween candy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

it doesn't matter if people in high places break the law now. Immunity is being handed out like Halloween candy.

Okay then. Trump isn't in a "high place" though, so I fail to see your point.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because they didn't want it. His own words was they were just willing to pay him 2k for it. My guess is no one was searching for that or anyone that did would see her main site first. Because if you Google it that is what you get.

So again he bought a website that they didn't want... that isn't trolling.

I don't think you are seeing the bigger picture here. He has the site and just started advertising it. It will pick up enough organic hits in days for it to rank on the first page of Google when someone searches Clinton Kaine or something similar. That is a pretty big win in my eyes. I guess we will have to see where it lands, but still a nice troll nonetheless.

Just because they didn't want it means nothing really....they likely didn't have the foresight that something bad could come from it.

It's only a "nice troll" if it actually TROLLS someone. Right now, it isn't doing anything as you just admitted. So you are giving props for him doing nothing. Sounds like YOU are being trolled to me.

Apparently it has caused enough HRC supporters to click on it that it has now ranked at the top of the page on the search for their names...I'd say that is pretty good. It isn't like trumps supporters are searching for Clinton and Kaine that often.

Tell you what...go start a web page and get it to do the same and then come back and tell me how easy it is....

And you don't think ANY of that web traffic has anything to do with the article that is literally advertising it? You know the one you posted in the OP and others like it?

Nope...the numbers go back to July...well prior to Trump owning it or having anything written about it.

Google Searches
Hillary
Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Clinton Kaine
Hillary Kaine
Hillary Tim
Hillary Clinton Tim Kaine
Clinton Tim

Of all those google searches only one popped up your "troll" website. ALL of them popped up Hillary's official website as a top search result. I think Hillary will be fine, but hey if you want to pretend this is hurting her then have at it. I just see you celebrating pettiness that won't mean anything.

Actually 2 of them did. And that is only after a couple days. I can imagine they will rise in the ranks the more days that go by.

I doubt it will hurt anything but it will allow for Trump to have a first page hit with bad press about Hillary and Kaine....

Companies spend TONS of money to get first page hits inorganically on Google....this one has happened organically for a search that is a very likely one considering it is the names of Clinton and Kaine....

I simply think it was a good troll....for a site that everyone is claiming doesn't matter there sure seem to be some sore posts on here about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
codes.lp.findlaw.com...

(A) is likely to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive as to the affiliation, connection, or association of such person with another person, or as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of his or her goods, services, or commercial activities by another person, or - See more at: codes.lp.findlaw.com...

Uh-oh....for someone that doesn't care you sure seem to care a lot....

You should report him immediately and have that non-issue website taken down!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Maybe I will Mister Pister.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Okay then. Trump isn't in a "high place" though, so I fail to see your point.

The point being that all of HRC's people have been handed immunity and had laptops destroyed and whatnot by the FBI and DOJ directly....but nah....she can't be covering anything up right?

And I am sure Comey isn't biased or anything.....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sure, whatever floats you boat. She MUST be guilty or you all would simply be easily led fools who get distracted by obvious witch hunts. We know that's not true, huh?

link   

Which means anyone looking for Clinton information is going to see the main site first...
You guys are really making to much of this. Shoot I am sure he could of just made his own site and accomplished the same thing for a lot less than 15k.

I get why you it as a troll and it is somewhat. But hardly this grand troll that is so ingenious
He bought something that wasn't wanted by the clinton campaign. Now if he bought it out from under them while they were trying to get it I would agree with you.

link   

Maybe I will Mister Pister.

Do it...maybe you can break the next big scandal on Trump and finally get him put away!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Sure, whatever floats you boat. She MUST be guilty or you all would simply be easily led fools who get distracted by obvious witch hunts. We know that's not true, huh?

I guess the same goes for Trump then too huh?

He MUST be guilty as well or you would all be easily led fools who get distracted by witch hunts...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Doing it right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Doing it right now.

Cool....let us know how it goes when you tell us how much it doesn't matter and you don't care again...LOL!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

codes.lp.findlaw.com...

Maybe. Maybe not. I've heard of decoy sites being setup that are similar to other major websites and I've heard of those website trying to buy up similar domains so things like that doesn't happen. I'm just not entirely sure how this all plays out legally.

I mean your law seems to apply to commerce. That website isn't selling anything. It's just offering information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join