It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ClintonKaine.com....Now that is a funny troll...Well played Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Genius!

I'm sure her minions will be on this thread within a few minutes decrying this purchase as sexist...or racist...I forget which they are offended by today...

The site needs a Bill Clinton rape watch...
Kinda like hurricane tracking but with rape...
So if u are a woman in a city Bill is coming to then u can prepare defense for an incoming violent rape front...

-Chris

Or you know, they just don't care about this. But don't let me get in the way of your strawman.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Because they didn't want it. His own words was they were just willing to pay him 2k for it. My guess is no one was searching for that or anyone that did would see her main site first. Because if you Google it that is what you get.

So again he bought a website that they didn't want... that isn't trolling.

I don't think you are seeing the bigger picture here. He has the site and just started advertising it. It will pick up enough organic hits in days for it to rank on the first page of Google when someone searches Clinton Kaine or something similar. That is a pretty big win in my eyes. I guess we will have to see where it lands, but still a nice troll nonetheless.

Just because they didn't want it means nothing really....they likely didn't have the foresight that something bad could come from it.

It's only a "nice troll" if it actually TROLLS someone. Right now, it isn't doing anything as you just admitted. So you are giving props for him doing nothing. Sounds like YOU are being trolled to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, I am sure this will win Trump the election. A half-assed drudge report with links to Breitbart is clearly a sound and honest tactic that will no doubt drive millions away from Hillary and her reptilian, cloned, murdering, diseased, Machiavellian, lesbian grasp.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It has gotten rather pathetic.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Best part is he is voting for her. I bet he would sell that vote as well to Trump if it was legal. Sounds like a guy that would buy up all the apples in town two weeks before the annual town apple pie festival.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Christosterone
Genius!

I'm sure her minions will be on this thread within a few minutes decrying this purchase as sexist...or racist...I forget which they are offended by today...

The site needs a Bill Clinton rape watch...
Kinda like hurricane tracking but with rape...
So if u are a woman in a city Bill is coming to then u can prepare defense for an incoming violent rape front...

-Chris

Or you know, they just don't care about this. But don't let me get in the way of your strawman.

They should really....either way you search their names together, this site comes up first page and within first 3 results and is likely to be clicked on by more that are voting for them than anyone else. That is a pretty good reach to get that many people to even look at a page with info about how bad their candidate may be....4K hits per day is quite a bit.....and I would assume most are not re-visits. For an organic traffic site to hit the first page of Google that quickly...and one that is dogging the opponents campaign....pretty good stuff there.

Though I am not really for either candidate, I do love to watch a good trainwreck and they are BOTH doing a great job at that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Though I am not really for either candidate, I do love to watch a good trainwreck and they are BOTH doing a great job at that.

Hillary has well organized campaign and owned in the debate, so really you are watching one train wreck and imagining another.
edit on 4-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Because they didn't want it. His own words was they were just willing to pay him 2k for it. My guess is no one was searching for that or anyone that did would see her main site first. Because if you Google it that is what you get.

I don't think you are seeing the bigger picture here. He has the site and just started advertising it. It will pick up enough organic hits in days for it to rank on the first page of Google when someone searches Clinton Kaine or something similar. That is a pretty big win in my eyes. I guess we will have to see where it lands, but still a nice troll nonetheless.

Just because they didn't want it means nothing really....they likely didn't have the foresight that something bad could come from it.

It's only a "nice troll" if it actually TROLLS someone. Right now, it isn't doing anything as you just admitted. So you are giving props for him doing nothing. Sounds like YOU are being trolled to me.

Apparently it has caused enough HRC supporters to click on it that it has now ranked at the top of the page on the search for their names...I'd say that is pretty good. It isn't like trumps supporters are searching for Clinton and Kaine that often.

Tell you what...go start a web page and get it to do the same and then come back and tell me how easy it is....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
Yes, I am sure this will win Trump the election. A half-assed drudge report with links to Breitbart is clearly a sound and honest tactic that will no doubt drive millions away from Hillary and her reptilian, cloned, murdering, diseased, Machiavellian, lesbian grasp.

Funny...I don't recall claiming any of the things you mention.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No you were just going on about how you love trolls. Its okay, sweetypie, we all know you by now.

link   

Hillary has well organized campaign and owned in the debate, so really you are watching one train wreck and imagining another.

Prior to the first debate she was not owning anything. And there are still 2 debates to go. She hasn't gained much and can easily lose it at this point.

link   

Why should they care? Do you honestly think this silly website will actually hurt Hillary in the polls just because it comes up in a Google search underneath Hillary's real website? Because I don't. I see this as just a cheap attempt confuse people that will be rather easy to ignore after making the mistake only once (how many legit news sites look like that? none). Just another right wing media site. Liberals are already pretty good at ignoring them once they click on them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Kind of what I was thinking.

The guy gambled and got a good pay out for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No you were just going on about how you love trolls. Its okay, sweetypie, we all know you by now.

Thanks, sugartits, because nobody here knows you.....just another pop-up account to cry about elections and whatnot...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Apparently it has caused enough HRC supporters to click on it that it has now ranked at the top of the page on the search for their names...I'd say that is pretty good. It isn't like trumps supporters are searching for Clinton and Kaine that often.

Tell you what...go start a web page and get it to do the same and then come back and tell me how easy it is....

And you don't think ANY of that web traffic has anything to do with the article that is literally advertising it? You know the one you posted in the OP and others like it?

I know that at the VERY least, the web traffic I provided the website happened because of that article.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Prior to the first debate she was not owning anything. And there are still 2 debates to go. She hasn't gained much and can easily lose it at this point.

She was owning him on everything. Policy, experience, voters.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And you don't think ANY of that web traffic has anything to do with the article that is literally advertising it? You know the one you posted in the OP and others like it?

Nope...the numbers go back to July...well prior to Trump owning it or having anything written about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thanks, sugartits, because nobody here knows you.....just another pop-up account to cry about elections and whatnot...

Okay then, if you cant hang then feel free to throw out vague insinuations. I love it, its how i know I've won.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Why should they care? Do you honestly think this silly website will actually hurt Hillary in the polls just because it comes up in a Google search underneath Hillary's real website? Because I don't. I see this as just a cheap attempt confuse people that will be rather easy to ignore after making the mistake only once (how many legit news sites look like that? none). Just another right wing media site. Liberals are already pretty good at ignoring them once they click on them.

Well...it has people like you on here arguing about it so it must get under the skin a bit....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Okay then, if you cant hang then feel free to throw out vague insinuations. I love it, its how i know I've won.

oh...I've been here since 2007....I can "hang" quite well...

Considering 98% of your posts are about Trump hating I have a pretty good idea on what I'm dealing with.
edit on 10/4/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join