It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ClintonKaine.com....Now that is a funny troll...Well played Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Because they didn't want it. His own words was they were just willing to pay him 2k for it. My guess is no one was searching for that or anyone that did would see her main site first. Because if you Google it that is what you get.

So again he bought a website that they didn't want... that isn't trolling.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Just when he could have put the energy into posting on his own website his Great Plans about Making America Great again on his own website.

The way the site is built, nobody is putting much, if any, energy into it. It is pulling stories from around the web on MSM sites. Likely a package that was just set up to run like Drudge.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So Mr Green knew that Clinton and Kane would be the Democrat ticket back in 2011.

Is this Mr Green a Bilderberger, per chance?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because they didn't want it. His own words was they were just willing to pay him 2k for it. My guess is no one was searching for that or anyone that did would see her main site first. Because if you Google it that is what you get.

So again he bought a website that they didn't want... that isn't trolling.

I don't think you are seeing the bigger picture here. He has the site and just started advertising it. It will pick up enough organic hits in days for it to rank on the first page of Google when someone searches Clinton Kaine or something similar. That is a pretty big win in my eyes. I guess we will have to see where it lands, but still a nice troll nonetheless.

Just because they didn't want it means nothing really....they likely didn't have the foresight that something bad could come from it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Plenty of broke lawyers out there.

Some would argue not nearly enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Do you hear yourselves, praising a troll?

Pathetic.

They're both trolls

Exactly, like monkeys that throw their faeces at each other.
And they are both ineligible!

Good that they are only puppets in the theatre to fool the people.
The US will be ruled by the same invisible individuals behind the curtains. As it ever was.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What I wonder though, is how in the hell this Green guy even figured to put Clinton and Kaine together way back in 2011?

And how many other ClintonVP variations did he purchase?

Still, 15k for an $8 investment is a damn good turnaround.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hell....type Clinton Kaine into Google....it is the very first hit after the ad paid for by Hillary's campaign just under the news line....

Not bad at all....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
So Mr Green knew that Clinton and Kane would be the Democrat ticket back in 2011.

Is this Mr Green a Bilderberger, per chance?

He probably bought multiple domains with possible running mates for HRC. He just happened to get lucky with this one.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I wonder if he actually got paid. Trump has a history of not paying.

Did the payment clear or were you promised a payment in the future. If the campaign flops, then they might turn back around and default on this....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
What I wonder though, is how in the hell this Green guy even figured to put Clinton and Kaine together way back in 2011?

And how many other ClintonVP variations did he purchase?

Still, 15k for an $8 investment is a damn good turnaround.

Who knows....he is apparently in DC so maybe he had heard things around or had close ties to others? Maybe Kaine was a probable for her first campaign against Obama?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why don't you guys ask Mr Kaine about his foray down in central American.
And how he and Carney inadvertently got the Jesuits caught up in gun running .
Also how he wanted to meet with Carney so bad, he took a government vehicle without authorization,
which was later seized at the border and he had to walk several miles to make the meet.
The guy is a real piece of work.

Buck

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Childish and pathetic, this is why he's losing.'All the links go to mostly nut job websites. Seems like a big waste of time considering it's all news that's been out already.

Clinton will be the next president and these little stunts only enforce people's views of why Trump is such a sore broke loser.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

It's all random, theres probably 30 other websites just like that with other politicians names. Nothing new.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Childish and pathetic, this is why he's losing.'All the links go to mostly nut job websites. Seems like a big waste of time considering it's all news that's been out already.

Clinton will be the next president and these little stunts only enforce people's views of why Trump is such a sore broke loser.

Wait...so Politico, Washington Times and Breitbart are nut job websites?

Of course it is news that has been out already....it is putting it all in one place with major MSM players reporting it on a site that is likely to come up when someone searches for them.

He is behind by a few points....I wouldn't call it losing since he was ahead by more prior to the debate....was Hillary losing then?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

One stop shop lol, dead give away the website is ran by Trump apes.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

One stop shop lol, dead give away the website is ran by Trump apes.

Well sure...Trump posted a link to it on his facebook page, the guy that sold it says he sold it to Trump and the webpage itself says it at the very bottom.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Like I said, most. I clicked on 15 random articles and 2 or 3 went to CBS etc. the rest go to nut job websites like Breitbart or Donald Trumps website, GOP.com.

Sad attempt at trolling specially since the only people going there are wingnuts.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Genius!

I'm sure her minions will be on this thread within a few minutes decrying this purchase as sexist...or racist...I forget which they are offended by today...

The site needs a Bill Clinton rape watch...
Kinda like hurricane tracking but with rape...
So if u are a woman in a city Bill is coming to then u can prepare defense for an incoming violent rape front...

-Chris

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Like I said, most. I clicked on 15 random articles and 2 or 3 went to CBS etc. the rest go to nut job websites like Breitbart or Donald Trumps website, GOP.com.

Sad attempt at trolling specially since the only people going there are wingnuts.

Then I guess anyone searching Clinton Kaine is a wingnut?

And GOP is the Republican's actual website, so not sure how you consider it a nutjob website unless you just consider republicans in general to be nutjobs.

Washington Times was on there a bunch as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join