It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clip: Julian Assange Never Said He Wanted To "Harm" Hillary Clinton!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I considered the intruder at the embassy last month as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He's being threatened by the US government and fearing for his life.

There's no other reason to explain this guy.

Or maybe he's just crazy. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Instead of going after the news organizations that did the hyping, you blame Assange for not correcting the dis-information. When you pay attention to his interviews you will notice that he actually affirms what he really said.

ATS needs to go back to the more whimsical, out there days. Members here are lacking the powers of discernment, and really should not be debating such important meaty subjects. Whole lot of ignorance here lately.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You ask right wing Trump supporters to be less ignorant? Uhh.. That's kinda their 'thing'...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Uh, because he probably had nothing to start with.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Instead of going after the news organizations that did the hyping, you blame Assange for not correcting the dis-information. When you pay attention to his interviews you will notice that he actually affirms what he really said.

Yes. Thank you. You are now the third person who has pointed this out to me. Talking about "powers of discernment" and back to the days of yore, how about actually reading the thread before responding with something that has already been said for a change?

ATS needs to go back to the more whimsical, out there days. Members here are lacking the powers of discernment, and really should not be debating such important meaty subjects. Whole lot of ignorance here lately.

There has been ignorance on ATS since it was founded. Just because the conversations weren't heavily weighted as political conversations at the time didn't prevent people from having poor research abilities and being misinformed about things. Hell many CT's rely on ignorance of certain facts to propagate themselves (9/11 truther conspiracy for example).

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

For me, anyone that supports either of those entitled criminals is ignorant. It's all just a s*** slinging contest to keep the weak minded where they need to be.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You're welcome. Given that you defended your stance that Assange should have corrected the record, I felt compelled to throw my opinion in on the subject. Watch what he really says instead of twisting the opportunistic headlines toward your own bias.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I know that's the popular thing to say both are equally bad... but it really just shows a lack of critical thinking.

These special snowflakes need to believe all candidates are equally bad, so they don't feel guilty voting for a blatant authoritarian racist bigot.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: RedDragon

As long as there is a video record of me denying his claims before the actual date, then that is all I need. At that point when the date comes and goes, I can just point to the video and say, "See I told you so."

Then the homeless guy on the street corner starts yelling it's a conspiracy, you're actually a CIA cointel agent, still claims you said that #, and whatever else. You can't engage in dialogue with some people and it makes you lose credibility by even trying.

Do you think all the people that completely made up headlines about Assange for clickbait didn't know they were lying? Do you think normal, intelligent, sane people read those sites?

Of course not.

Do you think all the people that completely made up headlines about Assange for clickbait didn't know they were lying? Do you think normal, intelligent, sane people read those sites?

Well there are plenty of people who did that on ATS and we're on the site...................... decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Alex Jones, Roger Stone duped unite and shake off that ignorance

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Doesn't matter what he has because 70% of the US population is dirt poor and more than 20% are on some form of welfare. They are going to vote for whoever offers the most free stuff period. Does not matter what she did or anybody else in the Democratic party. They are going to elect her and then start complaining in a couple years about her and then re-elect her when she promises more free stuff. Nobody cares about Wikileaks in the US. They just want their free stuff.
a Highly Underrated perspective

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well thanks for confirming that your opinion was redundant and useless. I'll discontinue talking to you now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join