It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens will never invade.....,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndroidJimmy
To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

What a fairy tale. Based on nothing but your own wishful thinking.
Certainly not based on the evidence learned from fifty years of alien abductions.

How is it you're telling us what alien beings that you know nothing about would need?

And you contradict yourself, "they have no need to invade" but "If aliens were to come here it would be for resources".
Isn't coming here to take our resources invading? I miss the distinction.

You say aliens invading would be like humans invading an anthill. Well, we can't fit in an anthill, otherwise we probably would. Instead we just crush it underfoot as we pave it over. Is that supposed to make us feel better about aliens and anthills?

It's nice to hope for the best, but if you have to ignore the evidence to do so, it may be a serious mistake.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

They have already invaded. Their invasion is subtle and uses human beings to work for them.
I don't like to see posts comparing us to ants or being so inferior to aliens. This gives them power over us by reducing our belief in ourselves. The aliens are inferior in many ways.

I love your post, I joined recently, and have yet to see many posters here who seemed to know what they are talking about, and you seem to be one of them. Not that here's anything wrong with unfounded opinions, or speculating.

I'm curious, in what way do you feel the aliens, and I assume you are referring to the Greys and their associated aliens, are inferior to human beings? I agree in some ways, but I'd like your thoughts please.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why they would? They could have done it millions of times if they wanted just by pressing one button. They are more developed beings and don't harm useless eaters, and even if some malicious try, the good ones will protect. We are untouchables for them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: enlightenedservant

whos to say God isn't atoms, every atom that exists could be God, but as far as aliens moving so fast that we cant see them that would mean they never stood still..

Those could be true, though.

As for them traveling faster than our eyes can detect, it doesn't mean they also never stay still. It just means that if we didn't notice them when they stood still, we were simply looking for the wrong thing in the first place. As in, their original form is something we don't notice or recognize as "aliens", such as looking like a small pebble, a type of insect, or having a form like vapor.

Also, they could use different techniques when staying still to avoid human sight in the first place. They could have natural camouflage that keeps them "unnoticed" or simply keep a safe distance from us to stay out of our visual range. Even different animals on Earth do those things, with humans failing to notice the vast majority of lifeforms that are around us on a daily basis.

Most insects don't even actively try to avoid us and yet we still don't notice the vast majority of them. And many different small animals can be in the vegetation around us without us even noticing them. So why can't aliens do the same?
edit on 6-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: billydebunker

Btw about "taking our resources" earth looses weight. Google that it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: JackHill

It would seem likely that is the case, but in truth...these "hybrids"...people speak of....not sure they exist...
The reptilian shapeshifter idea to me...although makes for a great movie or story, seems like complete hogwash to me.

They seem to exist, according to multiple abductees that never meet eachother and claiming the same things since at least 20 years: the next step was the infiltration of human looking hybrid beings, no matter how bizarre it sounds, these #ers will go to their homes, immobilize and control the abductees as usual, and force them to do menial tasks around, inside the house, or sometimes also outside, doing things like shopping, always pursuing the objective of learining and achieve perfect blending:

'Am I doing this right? Was that ok? Am I suppose to do that?'... that's all they cared. They needed to understand how we usually perform on our daily lives, so they forced the abductees over and over again to explain and show them.

The infiltration already begun, and it was the ultimate goal of the abduction phenomena.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

They have already invaded. Their invasion is subtle and uses human beings to work for them.
I don't like to see posts comparing us to ants or being so inferior to aliens. This gives them power over us by reducing our belief in ourselves. The aliens are inferior in many ways.

I love your post, I joined recently, and have yet to see many posters here who seemed to know what they are talking about, and you seem to be one of them. Not that here's anything wrong with unfounded opinions, or speculating.

I'm curious, in what way do you feel the aliens, and I assume you are referring to the Greys and their associated aliens, are inferior to human beings? I agree in some ways, but I'd like your thoughts please.

The person you're quoting is correct, the invasion (infiltration) already begun a couple of decades ago, what do you think was the purpose of creating more and more human looking hybrids in the first place?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

Hi bb, I'd be glad to answer. These beings are evil spirits from another world. The don't have real spiritual development but they are psychically powerful. That's what I mean by inferior. Their invasion is outlined in David Jacob's book The Threat. They are using human minds to serve them in time to come. Their abductees are their hands and eyes in this physical world and they intend to use them to gain power in the world to come. None of these aliens are good. They sometimes pretend to be. they pretend to be 'spiritual' but they are not really.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm afraid Jacobs is right on the money. Too bad he is, this would be a much better world if he was wrong.

This is why there will never be disclosure. Can you imagine what will happen to people when they have to accept that this is actually happening? Most of the people that post in here will lose their minds. Thankfully that won't be a big loss for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....

But what if that fire ant hill waa on top of a vast, untapped oil field? What if an alien race came and wanted something from our planet they wanted, would we be as insignificant to them as the fire ants are to us?

Even using your own analogy it would be easy to see why an alien race might want to destroy us...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....

But what if that fire ant hill waa on top of a vast, untapped oil field? What if an alien race came and wanted something from our planet they wanted, would we be as insignificant to them as the fire ants are to us?

Even using your own analogy it would be easy to see why an alien race might want to destroy us...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Entirely your opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You can't apply human rationalization to an Alien culture.

There is ZERO evidence of what an alien culture is like.

You MIGHT be able to apply the rules of Nature that we observe on our planet however, they may not apply to an alien race that lives on a planet different in make up than Earth. That could/would change the laws of nature as we know them.

Survival of the fittest comes to mind. So does balance. Animals do protect their territory. Ants do attack other colonies. Animals do eat to survive. Humans are animals....a higher order of animal but an animal none the less.

My guess:
Aliens can have superior technology but that doesn't mean they aren't hear for the planet. It would be all about expansion and growth and we would just be in the way. Trying to apply human feelings, emotions and ideology to an alien race just would not apply.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
You can't apply human rationalization to an Alien culture.

You MIGHT be able to apply the rules of Nature that we observe on our planet however, they may not apply to an alien race that lives on a planet different in make up than Earth. That could/would change the laws of nature as we know them.

Survival of the fittest comes to mind. So does balance. Animals do protect their territory. Ants do attack other colonies. Animals do eat to survive. Humans are animals....a higher order of animal but an animal none the less.

My guess:
Aliens can have superior technology but that doesn't mean they aren't hear for the planet. It would be all about expansion and growth and we would just be in the way. Trying to apply human feelings, emotions and ideology to an alien race just would not apply.

Very good post, you are correct on all points, thank you for your well-reasoned thoughts.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Wrong. The grey aliens and their masters have shown plenty of how their culture is. Why don't you people listen to the abductees that have been describing their experiences since decades now?

They're part of a mind collective, their culture is objective-driven, and privacy is non-existent, since it's a telephatic society, it's clearly strongly vertical/militarized on its structure.

The hybrids can display some signs of normal human reactions, like entushiasm, anger, frustration, etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Wrong. The grey aliens and their masters have shown plenty of how their culture is. Why don't you people listen to the abductees that have been describing their experiences since decades now?

They're part of a mind collective, their culture is objective-driven, and privacy is non-existent, since it's a telephatic society, it's clearly strongly vertical/militarized on its structure.

The hybrids can display some signs of normal human reactions, like entushiasm, anger, frustration, etc.

Jack Hill my man! Testify! You got it absolutely correct.

Plenty of examples of how their culture operates.

Hive mind mentality, yep.
Rigid class structure, enforced obedience.
Military ranking, top down instructions.
World acquisition military operation.
Lying.
No respect for individuality.
No vacation, no weekend, no leisure time.
Regimented "sleep".
Regimented nutrition.
No art.
No music.
No entertainment, fiction, or literature.
No laughter.
No dating.
No marriage.
No families.
No love.

That is a lot more than ZERO.

If these aren't reasons enough for you to take the alien situation seriously, I can't help you.
edit on 7-10-2016 by billydebunker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by billydebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Got my DNA test info back
15% Neanderthal
30% Norway
30% American Indian
25% Unknown
Just kidding, but how cool would that be.

I'm already weird enough without needing the DNA test to prove it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I totalt agree,

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maybe they would not invade because maybe this is their land. Cannot invade land they already own. Or to put it another way, it would not be a fight more. Move out the way.

WE certainly would be a nice science project.

Point is though, whatever is out there. It old..... Very old and not as in, cannot move well. More like, they are wise. They will know this world universe like reading the how to on the back of a microwave meal
simple. Just pop in!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Sounds like the Borg need some Freedom dropped on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join