It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why aliens will never invade.....,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndroidJimmy

Sadistic tendencies I fathom from exploring historical facts and experiencing this current day and age,are most definitely a human traits...not extraterrestrial in nature

While I unfortunately have to agree on the human part, how do you know exactly that ETs are any better? Perhaps they are split also, just like us, you have good and bad people.

So having this in mind, it would depend on whether a good or a bad faction pays you a visit. But the thing is we know next to nothing about alien races so anything you say is just a speculation. Sure, there may be benevolent spices(in general) out there, somewhere, just as malevolent...but that has nothing to do with their technological advancements.

I mean if they were hostile and would come here, they wouldn`t be only interested in prospecting and taking samples. Surely, they would try to enslave us or exterminate us without harming the planet so they could repopulate it if it`s hospitable to them. Not a mindless action from their perspective, if they tried to expand their empire...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndroidJimmy
To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

The grey aliens and their masters have been operatin on this planet for at least a century, they have been abducting human beings all over the globe as a part of an elaborated and persistent hybridization program.

Through the decades, the hybrid species evolved to become more and more human looking. At least since 20 years now, completely human looking hybrids started to be introducted into out society, revealing a clear final goal of the entire project: infiltration.

There you have your invasion.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ghost Adventures actually investigated the Stardust and talked to that guy. Don't think I buy it

I have watched that video too, and I have watched it quite a few times and looked for micro expressions when John talks about his experiences there, plus researched his other interviews and information and I completely believe this is a genuine and legitimate situation that is ongoing. Some of the researchers that he has forwarded samples to have been rendered incognito about it all. Probably military assets and counterintelligence have meddled in this situation enough to shut a few people up about it. I think it is real. Scary stuff too.

There is a ton of info out about this case besides that Ghost Adventures episode which adds a lot more context to this ongoing situation. Assuming it really is true, it is so spooky that not many people will believe it because the implications are pretty hard core reality.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The alien starships have [many times over] peacefully invaded United States air space, over a number of years.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
The alien starships have [many times over] peacefully invaded United States air space, over a number of years.

Of course they have, how do you perform a consistent hybridization program that requires the participation of abductees over and over again?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: vlawde

Please,in a sincere inquiry on my,part....what..or who....do you think the visitors in question are?

Possibly interdimensional, mind control or something else. There's one recent thread here about Jacques Vallee's books and theories that gets into specifics. The book Hunt for the Skinwalker also touches on UFO's, paranormal stuff, cryptids, cattle mutilations all being part of the same phenomena. Not saying aliens are not involved in any of this, but I feel it's not that simple

Here's the link to the thread I mentioned: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/4/2016 by vlawde because: added link

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

whos to say we are not their children, maybe the first beings in this universe evolved to the point that they could travel from one end of the universe to the other with just blinking their eyes or eye
and they could have interbred or created all other lifeforms, or we could be aliens ourselves, shipped here from another dying planet to populate and evolve, or aliens could always have been here and the reason they haven't bothered us is because it galacticaly illegal to mess about with a young species until a high percentage of them are ready for such a revelation, or what if we are the adam and eve of the universe and we are just about to conquer the Galaxy, Mars in 10 years time and Andromeda in 100, what im saying is that when it comes to trying to suss the secrets of the Universe, the possibilities are endless, but we are making progress, technologically speaking of course, when it comes to wars and killing each other tho the only progress we are making is ways in which to do that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I often think of how we use animals, we train them, domesticate them, farm them and use them to achieve our goals - I suspect some species may see us in the same way, and may even be guiding us as we speak.

We were probably created as labour anyway, those gold mines in South Africa that are over 100,000 years old might have something to do with it.

Thought the concept for Jupiter Ascending was a plausible one also 😈

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

How about we look at it from a different perspective. What if aliens are the size of cells or molecules? What if "viruses" are actually a form of aliens and they've been invading Earth for hundreds of millions of years? Imagine how different our theories about aliens would be.

There are estimates that there are millions of different types of viruses in the world (HERE), and they affect all manners of lifeforms. What if those are just the different evolutionary branches of those microscopic aliens? And what if many of these viruses/aliens arrive every few dozen years then settle into compatible lifeforms on Earth? Just as seeds need water and sunlight to activate, those microscopic aliens may stay in a dormant state until they encounter the necessary ingredients to replicate themselves.

For the record, I don't actually think viruses are aliens. But I think people should stop assuming that aliens will be primates or some other creature that has our own characteristics and limitations. Aliens may not need metallic machines in order to fly, just as birds don't need them to fly. And if they evolved to be microscopic, we literally wouldn't see one of their invasions even if a "fleet" of them arrived in broad daylight.

If they evolved in a different spectrum of light, we may not be able to see them even if they were right in front of us. And if their concept of time was drastically different from ours, we may not notice their presence or their movements at all. As in, what if they naturally move faster than the human eye can process?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lol......that wouldn't be that bad actually

So we're not only mindless humans, but only good to be kept as pets. I think you're a "alien infiltrator", a traitor to humanity.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
For Aliens to "invade" Earth they would have to bring war to all the alien factions that are already here.
So there will be no "invasion".

And there never was.
When the first aliens arrived on Earth there was no one here to invade.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Your right.... I have only limited experience with et's...but I wasn't trying to convey how aliens think....more like my hypothesis on ...if a superior advanced species of physical and constructual advancements would act or think like one of lesser advancements....so forgive my ignorance at failed attempts to make that point the highlighted one.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

It would seem likely that is the case, but in truth...these "hybrids"...people speak of....not sure they exist...
The reptilian shapeshifter idea to me...although makes for a great movie or story, seems like complete hogwash to me.
edit on 5-10-2016 by AndroidJimmy because: Spell fix

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Got my DNA test info back

15% Neanderthal
30% Norway
30% American Indian
25% Unknown

Just kidding, but how cool would that be.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

They have already invaded. Their invasion is subtle and uses human beings to work for them.
I don't like to see posts comparing us to ants or being so inferior to aliens. This gives them power over us by reducing our belief in ourselves. The aliens are inferior in many ways.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

whos to say God isn't atoms, every atom that exists could be God, but as far as aliens moving so fast that we cant see them that would mean they never stood still..

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: enlightenedservant

whos to say God isn't atoms, every atom that exists could be God, but as far as aliens moving so fast that we cant see them that would mean they never stood still..

...or that they are at a different vibration or frequency that we can't detect? Again, the possibility of interdimensionality is here

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

sure inter-dimensional entities would pretty much explain every paranormal phenomenon, i like the theory and think it is certainly a possibility.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
For natural resources, then again you don't need to invade a planet to do that. You can just plasma beam the surface and kill everything on the surface of Earth and then invade.

Aliens undoubtedly have the tech to turn energy into mass and mass into energy. And they can change mass into whatever element they want. So, no -- they have no need for natural resources.

If they needed gold, they could just park a spacecraft orbiting a blackhole and convert all the rotational energy into hydrogen, and then that mass into gold if they wanted to.

Where on earth do you make this wild assumption from?

Not the slightest reason at all to assume they can do any of that.

Because we have the physics for it, just not the engineering. It's like someone in 1900 predicting that humans will invent the airplane. Pretty common sense.

Can you please point out the scientific papers for me showing this is theoretically possible?

And yes, i know that fission and fusion are capable of creating elements other than the original, but please show me as you said where it is possible to make gold from any other element. Alchemy indeed.

Dude gold is an element.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Dr. Franz Hartmann has collected reliable evidence concerning four different: alchemists who transmuted base metals into gold not once but many times. One of these accounts concerns a monk of the Order of St. Augustine named Wenzel Seiler, who discovered a small amount of mysterious red powder in his convent. In the presence of Emperor Leopold I, King of Germany, Hungary, and Bohemia, he transmuted quantities of tin into gold. Among other things which he dipped into his mysterious essence was a large silver medal. That part of the medal which came in contact with the gold-producing substance was transmuted into the purest quality of the more precious metal. The rest remained silver. With regard to this medal, Dr. Hartmann writes: "The most indisputable proof (if appearances can prove anything) of the possibility of transmuting base metals into gold, may be seen by everyone who visits Vienna; it being a medal preserved in the Imperial treasury chamber, and it is stated that this medal, consisting originally of silver, has been partly transformed into gold, by alchemical means, by the same Wenzel Seiler who was afterwards made a knight by the Emperor Leopold I. and given the title Wenzeslaus Ritter von Reinburg. "(In the Pronaos of the Temple of Wisdom.)

www.habsburger.net...

There is a detailed account of how, on June 7th, 1780, Cagliostro made silver in a Masonic Lodge in Warsaw, as one of the members recorded a description of the experiment.

www.levity.com...

i can't vouch for the validity of this fellow
but the accounts of transmutation are interesting

happy trails

edit on 5-10-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join