It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens will never invade.....,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Lmfao......good one....exceptional delivery on that......

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AndroidJimmy

..your single track wisdom yet again foils my evil thread.....

Well you haven't really said much...threads such as yours come and go every week. What makes yours any different or novel?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Oh you mean a solar flare 2x the size of Jupiter.....lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

To the common onlooker nothing at all....but to those that know certain truths in this life...maybe find the thread to hold some validation of personal knowledge related to the topic at hand...apologies...I didn't realize I was supposed to entertain you....or enlighten you with this entertainment of ideology

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndroidJimmy
To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

There was no "invasion" the truth may be harder to sink then that.
We where put on this planet in quarantine, long away from the others
This is a prison planet.. and we are surrounded by "prison guards" making sure we wont stray off.
That is the truth, and that is why they would never disclose, because there is nothing that can change it.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I've heard that idea as well...it's possible that what your sharing here as fact is very plausible.As far as knowledge being hard to sink in as you put it....I don't have those kinda problems mate....lol..I'm more open-minded than that, to just subscribe myself to single track belief systems.......in a universe riddled with endless possibilities
edit on 4-10-2016 by AndroidJimmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2016 by AndroidJimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Maybe it wouldn't be about the aliens wanting any of the specific resources on our planet, but maybe wanting the entire planet in general for colonization.

I can think of a scenario where the aliens feel overcrowded on whichever planet/planets they are currently residing, and see Earth (which may be close to their home planet in gravity, atmosphere, and other general conditions) as a place on which they can put more of their people.

Under that scenario, it would be a land grab, not a resource grab.

edit on 2016-10-4 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So, from your limited experience of humans you can extrapolate how Aliens would think. Care to show us your credentials for such conclusions?

Consider, if you can, that he is thinking with his forebrain, not the reptilian one.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
actually we do invade fire ant hills, that's how I make a living, spraying for fire ants on peoples farm land, sounds stupid I know but its very lucrative, just saying

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That makes more sense to me. All of our resources are readily available in asteroids and comets (the same material that made earth). No need to destroy a species for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's the tone and the message. I understand the hypothetical but you went....there. Humans transform and change all the time-some for the better some not. But, just wow-do you hate yourself too?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

Slaves and or bordom lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Perhaps the "Aliens" would exterminate all (or most) Humans without even intending to. Remember what happened to native cultures when European explorers "invaded" their territory? Even if the Natives weren't murdered by weapons, millions died from exposure to illness' that their immune systems had no defense against. The same thing could hold true for an "Alien Visitor".

The "Flying Saucer" lands on the White House lawn, and a small "Gray Alien" slowly shuffles down a plank towards the armed security personnel waiting with raised weapons to greet the peaceful visitor. As soon as the creature's air-lock had opened, billions of tiny "Alien Viruses" escape in a whoosh and spread out in a random whirl of wind. Within moments, any human within a few meters of the "Gray" and his "Flying Saucer" have been unknowingly infected with an ailment that spreads like wildfire and is incurable.

Only a few humans survive, those that were fortunate enough to be living in "Deep Underground Military Bases" with their own clean air-supplies. The rest of humanity begins to experience uncontrolled yawning, followed by seizures, paralysis, diarrhea, and then sudden death when their heads explode.

edit on 1042016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1042016 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

Excellent point,and possibility, this is presicly why I made this thread .....to gather more thoughts in the subject other than my own.....

Sounds good. More thoughts on the subject other than your own. Oh, but wait. Didn't you also just say

Ah...lol...here comes the pc brigade to dice up a thread with more "possibilities" this just trying to take away from the common sense point I was attempting to advocate....thank you politically correct judges....your single track wisdom yet again foils my evil thread.....

Didn't you just lambast the one person that came into your precious thread with a different view than your own? Why yes you did. And how the heck have you managed to label them as politically correct. I read that post too and there was nothing policitally correct about it, just one persons disagreement with your point of view, which I might point out again you say you are looking for... see it in the above quote?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

Perhaps the "Aliens" would exterminate all (or most) Humans without even intending to. Remember what happened to native cultures when Europeans explorers "invaded" their territory? Even if the Natives weren't murdered by weapons, millions died from exposure to illness' that their immune systems had no defense against. The same thing could hold true for an "Alien Visitor".

As was the case for H.G. Wells' fictional Martian Invaders.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
For natural resources, then again you don't need to invade a planet to do that. You can just plasma beam the surface and kill everything on the surface of Earth and then invade.

Aliens undoubtedly have the tech to turn energy into mass and mass into energy. And they can change mass into whatever element they want. So, no -- they have no need for natural resources.

If they needed gold, they could just park a spacecraft orbiting a blackhole and convert all the rotational energy into hydrogen, and then that mass into gold if they wanted to.
edit on 10/4/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There was a thread almost the same as this a couple of days ago, I was going to answer in that but I'll answer here. According to the majority of posters on ATS they all go for the evil alien agenda, ie. they will invade and eliminate the human race. There is absolutely no evidence to prove either way so it will always be 50-50, good or evil. So all anyone can do is give their personal ideas on what would happen if any aliens appeared.
Of course they could be already here, but none have you have entertained the idea that they may be so small that we do not or could not see them, or even recognize them for what they are. Think humans and microbes. You know that they are there but the majority of people do not go looking for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

For natural resources, then again you don't need to invade a planet to do that. You can just plasma beam the surface and kill everything on the surface of Earth and then invade.

Aliens undoubtedly have the tech to turn energy into mass and mass into energy. And they can change mass into whatever element they want. So, no -- they have no need for natural resources.

If they needed gold, they could just park a spacecraft orbiting a blackhole and convert all the rotational energy into hydrogen, and then that mass into gold if they wanted to.

Where on earth do you make this wild assumption from? Not the slightest reason at all to assume they can do any of that.

Ps. I'm fairly certain the OP is just trolling anyways considering how he asks for other opinions and then lambastes those who dissent. Real mature.
edit on 4-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Where on earth do you make this wild assumption from?

Not the slightest reason at all to assume they can do any of that.

Because we have the physics for it, just not the engineering. It's like someone in 1900 predicting that humans will invent the airplane. Pretty common sense.
edit on 10/4/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Where on earth do you make this wild assumption from?

Not the slightest reason at all to assume they can do any of that.

Because we have the physics for it, just not the engineering. It's like someone in 1900 predicting that humans will invent the airplane. Pretty common sense.

Can you please point out the scientific papers for me showing this is theoretically possible?

And yes, i know that fission and fusion are capable of creating elements other than the original, but please show me as you said where it is possible to make gold from any other element. Alchemy indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join