It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens will never invade.....,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
To put it simply, they have no need to invade. If aliens were to come here it would be for resources,or pertinent scientific samples. They have no more reason to invade humans...no more than we humans would find necessity to invade a fire ant hill....actions based on beings with superior technological advancements wouldn't be mindless or barbaric actions...like we humans....their actions would be resource extraction, or scientific in purpose..now humans on,the other hand.......they are mindless, barbaric nomads who create wars over different religions,Ideologies, and greed.If there are any "evil" aliens to fear....we need only look into a mirror to find them

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndroidJimmy

...because they already have. And it's about the planet, we humans are just in the way.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Maybe they are intelligent carnivores, and we are the meat for their next journey

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Is this a rant? Sounds like a rant-an angry rant. Not so much about alien invasion but that humans are worth nothing more than an ant pile. Thank you for that refreshing beautiful beginning of my morning and considerable expanse to my intelligence and self-worth.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hmm, humans have 'invaded' millions of fire ant hills....

As in we may be that insignificant that they may just remove us, like we do ants, without even giving it a second thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Aliens WILL invade, because they find us cute and want to keep us as house pets.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Is this a rant? Sounds like a rant-an angry rant. Not so much about alien invasion but that humans are worth nothing more than an ant pile. Thank you for that refreshing beautiful beginning of my morning and considerable expanse to my intelligence and self-worth.

Do you still believe or support a governmental system that has the necessity to kill other humans or high order animals?

Take a deeper look into that mirror that you think reflects all goodness and light upon the human animal. We have the capabilities to do better, but we choose to better self rather than the whole. That is the crux of it all.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For natural resources, then again you don't need to invade a planet to do that. You can just plasma beam the surface and kill everything on the surface of Earth and then invade.

link   
Aliens aren't going to invade what they're managing and keeping running. There's a lot that goes on for us to keep having this pretend nature.

link   
a reply to: Justso

Ah...lol...here comes the pc brigade to dice up a thread with more "possibilities" this just trying to take away from the common sense point I was attempting to advocate....thank you politically correct judges....your single track wisdom yet again foils my evil thread.....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well said....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Excellent point,and possibility, this is presicly why I made this thread .....to gather more thoughts in the subject other than my own.....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They already run things. Look at how our governments seem to be off the rails, spending us to ruin, destroying other countries, building armageddon weapons systems and threatening everyone with them.

Who are these f___in' people?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Lol......that wouldn't be that bad actually

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Staying alive on this planet is a constant fight. We are always fighting bacteria, human psychos, and the environment. It can't be much of a fun place for beings of such intelligence. So, I suspect they will take what they want and leave the rest behind in their dust.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Brother.....what you just stated right there...is pure awakening. Well said....now if only we could enlighten the other billions to that realization we might just have a shot a preserving our species........in fact I would like to extend my hand out to you in friendship....I need people with that type of honesty in my life.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So, from your limited experience of humans you can extrapolate how Aliens would think. Care to show us your credentials for such conclusions?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Sounds like a rant-an angry rant. Not so much about alien invasion but that humans are worth nothing more than an ant pile.

Exactly, another "Alien expert" drawing conclusions....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Hmm, humans have 'invaded' millions of fire ant hills....

Don't make the mistake I made... always use a condom.
edit on 4 by AshFan because: humor amplification

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Very likely,had similar thoughts myself about that...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join