It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today at Great Yarmouth UK we found what looks like a dead Mermaid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Watched the vid and agree with the above poster, seems light/moving around and bound together with a black bin/trash bag, not sure what to think now, possible it's a murderer?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Macenroe82

What this means now is that it's clearly one of Hillarys aborted fetuses that she killed and then tried to hide, must have had some secrets on her

THIS!

This is like chinese torture to me. Last year or when ever this clown battle began, it may have been mildly amusing but now, every little comment about any of those two american dipsh*ts is hurting me so much, I want to scream and rip someone's eyes out.
How people manage to always slip anything about them into any thread is beyond me.
It AIN'T FUNNY!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Looks legit.

I'd eat that over a Yarmouth bloater.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Pretty much what I was thinking

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A very thin hoop goes right around the chest cavity, that seems odd and artifishial.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whats with the camera? its like its floating around, was it filmed with a drone?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dead Mermaids by GODBOT (my"band")

Finally!!! My buddy penned this one a long time ago, I pretty much just sing on the chorus. Just your standard punk rock song about the Bloop signal that was supposedly killing whales that was detailed in that Mermaids hoaxumentary the History Channel did. Kind of a poke at modern commercial fishing.

The little thing certianlly looks dead and gross, most likely stinking up that shore... The way it is half buried and covered with sea foam it has the appearance of washing up in the tide. That doesn't mean someone didn't make it and put it there. I haven't read the thread replies yet, I'm wondering if there is more to find about this. Samples? Lab? Examinations?

One has to wonder about really old myths like mermaids that are widespread and continue over a long periods of time. Its almost as if there has to be a real aspect to the stories if it shows up in many cultures that have no contact until modern times. Are these Archetypes just that strong in the unconcious, or is there really a physical creature spawning these myths. I guess that is what keeps us looking.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I am going with a decomposed seal, perhaps it was caught in some netting, died, had most of the soft flesh eaten away by marine life.

Here is a seal skeleton for comparison. There being quite a few varieties of seal I just chose the best fitting one.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: picky

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

originally posted by: micpsi

Looks weird, possibly someone experimented on a decomposing human/animal, put parts on it then drove to that beach and made it look like it had washed up?

Or a gov experiment that escaped and died got partly eaten and washed up?

Or a huge Hoax? probably is a hoax.

Everything is always a hoax, eh? Nothing is ever really anomalous, huh?

Well for one i "hate" that people hoax things to gain success etc.

In this case only a professional can come to a conclusion by testing it..If it's real then cool but until then it's just a washed up lookalike of a mermaid type thing.

Um, show me a "professional" who knows enough about mermaid/man anatomy to tell the world that the body is real! You know as well as I do that NO scientist is going to put his reputation at stake by publicly endorsing it as a real mermaid or merman. Instead, he will lie by pretending to speculate that it is some known sea creature (even though he's certain that it is not), or claim lamely that it is a hoax, even though there is not one iota of evidence to support that view. That's the way it is always done to deal with scientific anomalies in order to maintain the great deception.

The truth is: you are never going to be told it's real. It's just another weird corpse to be forgotten in 10 minutes (except by cryptozoologists) when attention clicks on the next YouTube showing some anomaly or hoax. The truth is: we can never distinguish today what is real from what is fabricated because those "professionals" are too scared about damaging their careers by telling the world honestly what their forensic tests have revealed.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Lighten up man, it only happens once every 4 years

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

Looks weird, possibly someone experimented on a decomposing human/animal, put parts on it then drove to that beach and made it look like it had washed up?

Or a gov experiment that escaped and died got partly eaten and washed up?

Or a huge Hoax? probably is a hoax.

Everything is always a hoax, eh? Nothing is ever really anomalous, huh?

Ask yourself, if you came across a Merpersons body would you film the sea, the sand and never get a close shot of the creature in question? The close details were avoided.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

And nobody poked it with a stick?

Fake.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Hecate666

Lighten up man, it only happens once every 4 years

Yeah it may only happen every 4 years but in reality it happens every 3 years for ONE WHOLE YEAR long. It may be amusing to americans but it soon gets really annoying if every threat, even the most remote ones have to have something about politics.

"Look at my little Chiahuahua, isn't it cute"
"It looks better than Hillary"

"Aliens found on Mars"
"They will soon run away when they see...XYZ"

And so on. It's predictable and it's so annoying because it is drip fed for such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ng time.

Sorry mate but a year of this and my nerves are frayed and I WILL overreact [as you may have noticed].
That's why I called it Chinese Torture [the one where small drops of water drip on your head. At first it's nothing but in the end, every one of them feels like hot steel].

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
+1 seal

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's fake. Go to the :22 second mark, you will see it start to move as the wind pushes it. In fact it gets moved by the wind but even the light sea foam around it doesn't get moved. If that were an actual skeleton the wind would not be able to move it as easily as that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join