It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Refuses to Sang

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That' s probably true. However, Assange knew what was expected and could have, at any time before this, debunked the story of today being the day. He played it. End of story. If we didn't trust him before we sure as ---won't trust him in the future. Something probably happened-or changed. Either way-done.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aliensun

Or we can assume that he has N O T H I N G. The Loser.

Then why do they want him so bad?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
All Assange lost today was his newfound support by Trump supporters...he´ll be ok!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Starting at 1:12 www.youtube.com...

It seems to me he is basically saying they are facing a lot of "pressure" and "we have to change to 'survive'. He seems to connect that to the US elections, and calls for an army of protection. Its hard to understand him exactly it seems like he is choosing his words really carefully.

Did anyone else catch that?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

That' s probably true. However, Assange knew what was expected and could have, at any time before this,

That could be easily as true as well. However, I didn't see any video of him or actual statements coming from him in building this hype. Nor I'm I certain if he would have told the same press that built the hype in the first place that they would have listened or aired his message that this is all hype?

I don't dismiss it either way as he had some failing out with previous partners over his supposed desire for attention , but the man has delivered in the past.

So my plan is to wait and see , despite my suspicion that nothing he releases will be enough to stop that worthless corrupted career politician known as Hillary from becoming POTUS in our corrupted system.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well nominating a worthless corrupt pedophile shiester isn't gonna beat her. That's for sure

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Well nominating a worthless corrupt pedophile shiester isn't gonna beat her. That's for sure

bill clinton cant be elected again.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Hes going crazy. I think that about sums it up.

Which is sad, I still am grateful for the sacrifices him and Snowden made. Just to bad it was all in vein, for our goldfish of people can't remember names once a new "story" hits the news cycle.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Does this really surprise anybody? Clinton has been under intense scrutiny for 30 years. It is kind of hard to find something that has not been found already. Tell me you have surprise info on Trump, Kaine or Pence I might buy it but, Clinton? The GOP has spend decades digging for dirt on her.

Assange is just selling his product. Alex Jones makes outrages claims all the time to keep people coming back and it never pays off. Assange is just doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Not much to show or say. Assange has refused to reveal the incriminating evidence on the Clintons that he has repeatedly claimed.

I can only assume that he has the data but TPTB has gotten to him.

Why? I assume he never had anything, but loves the attention.

This is not new for Assange...he constantly says there will be big releases that never come.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Our government isn't keeping him there. It doesn't matter who is president of the U.S..
He is running from sexual assault charges in Sweden. Stellar citizen and all around good guy that he is.
That's most likely a frame situation, so that once he gets to Sweden he can be extradited. It's called a honeypot trap in intelligence.

You seem to really like the establishment and dislike critics of the government...
edit on 4-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Does this really surprise anybody? Clinton has been under intense scrutiny for 30 years. It is kind of hard to find something that has not been found already. Tell me you have surprise info on Trump, Kaine or Pence I might buy it but, Clinton? The GOP has spend decades digging for dirt on her.

Did it injure your delicate liberal sensibilities to hear the Infallible Queen and her rapist husband besmirched??

Do you have access to a "safe space" to heal the mental anguish from these triggers??

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Did it injure your delicate liberal sensibilities to hear the Infallible Queen and her rapist husband besmirched??

Do you have access to a "safe space" to heal the mental anguish from these triggers??

-Christosterone
You can criticize without generalizing all liberals. I'm a liberal, and o don't like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: damwel

bill clinton cant be elected again.

Something we all should be thankful for- although I've got a sneaking suspicion that Mrs.Clinton was the brains behind the operation, running all the shady deals and using his shenanigans as cover during the day, and having him sign the papers at night.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Another case of the right not getting what they overhyped themselves to believe they are getting thus the person has been "bought out". Y'all seem incapable of admitting fault with yourselves. Every time you guys end up being wrong, the size of Clinton's army of corrupted officials grows larger. Do you guys seem to think that the Clintons own the world or something?
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone
You can criticize without generalizing all liberals. I'm a liberal, and o don't like Hillary.

Ok, you're a liberal....let's test that belief shall we?

Do you call yourself an anti-Zionist and morally relativize this to explain how you are not an anti-Semite?

Do you think fascism in its 20th century manifestation in Nazi Germany and Imperial Italy operated under the umbrella of conservatism despite their nationalization of industry, health care, and every aspect of the citizenry's lives including what car they drove?

Do you defend sharia despite the overwhelming evidence which proves this ethos to be criminally mysoginistic, homophobic and long since bereft of humanity?

Do you believe black panthers had a right to stand outside a Philadelphia voting station threatening those who would vote for McCain?

Did you find the actions of Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch to be despotic on the weeks eve of Director Comey's recommendation for his investigation?

Do you believe in causality?
Example 1: President Obama with the Cairo give a speech to the Muslim hoardes that we would no longer intervene an Arab affairs… Then shortly after Egypt found itself in the throws of upheaval despite being stable government for the last millennia...
Example 2: President Obama removed the occupying force from the Iraqi theater and ISIS moved in to fill the vacuum left by the US absence...

Do you believe NASAs primary directive should be "making Muslims feel good about their contributions to science"?

Do you believe a magic man in the sky picked a seventh century sociopathic pedophile to be his voice on earth?

Do you subscribe to more relativism?
For example, do you believe it's OK for 60-year-old man to marry six-year-olds because it's culturally acceptable for them?

For three months of the year, my wife and my earnings are given IN FULL to the government… Every hour, every second, every moment that we spend working for 1/4 of the year pays for countless people to live off the government..
Do you give us credit for the six figures we pay into the government every year?

Do you believe black lives matter undertook a peaceful protest in Dallas earlier this year while ignoring the horror of reality?

Do you feel a higher education should be earned or given?

Do you believe in American exceptionalism?

Do you believe Bill Clinton to be violent rapist?
Do you believe Bill Clinton sexually harassed a girl less than two years of high school while she interned at the White House?

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Did you notice how tepid Julian Assange acted last night during what should have been a 10-year "celebration"? The other event speakers were more upbeat. Assange's mood was dour, like he'd come upon the same intimidation tactics that the Clinton/DNC establishment used against Bernie Sanders. That is, Speaking.. but not from the heart.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The right wing authoritarians who used to call for Assange's execution, and briefly became besties over false hype against Clinton, now hate him again for not delivering something he never said he would. Well played, bullsh#t right wing media. Your misinformation campaign worked on your uneducated sheeple followers.
edit on 4-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So poor Julian was depressed because Debbey Wasserman Schultz said she doesn't like him?
My heart bleeds.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Assange is being blackmailed with harm to Bradley Manning if he opens his mouth about Hillary.

Ever since they put him in solitary confinement when he attempted suicide Assange has been quiet about Hillary...

No more threats about exposing her. This press conference was him crying uncle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join